KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game Maker

Game Maker
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
an_old_wonderer

Game Maker

If you know some code and really want to make a game...heres something for you. but warning : the best graphics you can get IM GUESSING is like doom 1 & 2. or duke nukem 3d. you can go to those mario type games too so yeah...

www.gamemaker.nl

i found the website when i was like 12 and i got addicted......unfortunately i made games with no code so they werent all that great but yeah..

P.S. if this is against KMC rules plz dont ban me..none of my friends knew if it was or not and i couldnt find the agreement thingy on the website embarrasment

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 04:38 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

hmmm... what language does it code in? Ill look into it.

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 02:28 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playmean
noob-cake

neat-o

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 06:30 PM
playmean is currently offline Click here to Send playmean a Private Message Find more posts by playmean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

i believe its C++, thats the way it looks to me...i know very little of that code, only thing i know to do is the simplest thing.. make the computer talk and do mathematics on the computer :O

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:40 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

*bump* for the game making fans big grin

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:05 AM
an_old_wonderer

i just got a reply from the website....its GML code whatever that is erm

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:36 PM
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

crazy shadow whats up?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 08:40 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

nuffin >.> and you?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 04:15 AM
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

nuffin really

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 02:49 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

i added you on my buds list if thats kool big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 11:30 PM
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice and your on mine too. this morning snake eyes sent me a mesage about ultgimate spider-man that he could not beat eletro i saw and helped the guy out so hes on my buddy list two ive made a lot of friends but your the best out of all of them big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:25 PM
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

ultimate spider-man sorry about the g hahaha get it sorry about the g hahahahahahah big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:26 PM
an_old_wonderer

IM THE BEST? awesome eek! lol

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 12:44 AM
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i love you man your my first best firend ive made big grin

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 08:43 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RoyMC
nice and your on mine too. this morning snake eyes sent me a mesage about ultgimate spider-man that he could not beat eletro i saw and helped the guy out so hes on my buddy list two ive made a lot of friends but your the best out of all of them big grin

embarrasment thanks man. Hope that info about Beetle helped.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 08:49 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

WEEEEEEEEEEE

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:38 AM