Marvel Comics Roleplay 3/ game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Family_guy725
In a high securtiy lair hidden in the deepest darkest part of the forrest a mutant based on taking complete control had been working on experiment which would be able to contaminate the water supply making all humans sick with a killer disease that would put all the humans under his control but the weak would be killed by the disease. He knew that the heroes in time would find him so he thought ahead he gathered a powerful group of villains to help him hold off the heroes. The only flaw to the mutants experiment was that it wouldnt infect any mutant blood or blood with other things in it such as symbiotes.
(ok so he has yet to release the formula into the water supply so do whatever the heroes your playing as would do)
characters:
gambit( thunder fox)
Venom(me)
Rogue(feline)
punisher(Gamewarrior)
Scream(good version)(next venom girl)
(please sign up in the other thread thank you and enjoy)

feline
"gambit come on. shopping is time and money"

Thunder Fox
"yeah yeah i'm coming i'm coming"

feline
"you don't like this do you?"

Thunder Fox
"don't like being rushed is all"

feline
"well i' sorry"

Thunder Fox
"don't worry bout it"

Family_guy725
Eddie Brock walked around the streets of San Fransisco. So far he had run into a couple of street thugs and cops nice way to start off the day.
eddie stopped by a fast food place to get a burger , brains everyday of the week really wasn't as good as it once was. He went to the counter and gave the cashier some money he stole from the thugs. He got his food and returned outside to find police cars surrounding the fast food restaurant he could hear helicopters in the distance. "Eddie Brock don't move or you will be shot and killed," Yelled one of the cops. "I wish you no harm but if your force me to i will have to fight back" Eddie yelled to them. It was the same thing everyday he didn't know why he even bothered. The cops opened fire, the symbiote quickly covered eddies body. The bullets all fell to the ground. Venom rammed into a cop and threw him into a car. He then made his costume blend in with the area and made a quick escape.

Will-one Kenobi
Doctor Octopus was adding the finishing touches to his so-called master's virus. Usually Ock would have murdered a man incompetent enough to think he could control Doctor Otto Octavius but even he had to admit that the virus was astoundingly complex and must have taken an age to design. As he worked Ock smiled to himself, immunity to the virus was all he would need to put his plan into action and then that Wall Crawling Brat Parker would pay. Soon, Very soon

Family_guy725
*alright i'll be gone for the weekend so take care dont destroy the rpg while im gone lol cya all later*

The Ones
from the ground a sand storm picked up. "what the hell?" gambit said. the sandstorm started to go into one place and merged together to form a person. sandman looked at the heros and charged at them. his body broke up as he got closer. his body turned into sand and created a sand tornado, shreading the heros. laughter echoed through the streets

DarkDethbringer
Spider-Man had just got out of High School he was still in his regula clothes when he walked ou tof campus he inconspicuously walked into a dak alley and Spider-Man leapt out of th ealley wearing his costummeand swung home and across te he city when....

Thunder Fox
(what the hell i'm gambit)

The Ones
(i know. jesus christ im posting REACTIONS im not playing you!!)

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Spider-Man had just got out of High School he was still in his regula clothes when he walked ou tof campus he inconspicuously walked into a dak alley and Spider-Man leapt out of th ealley wearing his costummeand swung home and across te he city when....

a sandstorm caught his eye, he could see 2 people inside were getting shredded, he jumped down and pulled them out, the sandstorm expanded hoping to catch the heros or innocent civilians

Thunder Fox
(sorry testy today)

CaptainBen
family guy said i could be spiderman

Next Venom_girl
(Yeah he did, Darkdethbringer was only supposed to play him if Captainben didn't want to play him since he called if first. So Captain is Spider-man and Darkdethbringer should play someone else... Say what if someone plays Ben Reilly (Scarlet Spider)? That would solve this debacle...)

Donna Brown walked down the allyways of New York (a couple of streets over from Rogue and Gambit are shopping).
Why couldn't she get her life together? Why did she always feel like...
She stopped in her tracks.
"Let me go! HELP" screamed a young woman. A gang of skinheads had dragged her into the alley laughing and ripping off her clothes.
"Hey! WTF are you doing?" Donna shouted at them.
"Well now fresh meat..." Said a skinhead. The woman they had been attacking all but forgotten, looked at Donna, saw the madness in her eyes, and ran.
"You want me, come and get me." Donna taunted. The skinheads rushed her. But soon found the red-haired woman to be replaced by a golden lion-like monster. She threw the first three into the brick wall, shattering their bones to powder and bit the head off the fourth. The fifth stopped and glared at her blood-stained fangs.
"Boo." said Scream. The skinhead ran away screaming, not even noticing when he bowled into a sandstorm.
"Ah, the sweet taste of redemption," said Scream.

DarkDethbringer
~someone did that first game an it annoyed me so I will be someone else it annoys me how childish you seem to think I am you don't need to exlpain it~

feline
"rogue flew up a looked around.almost in shock

Next Venom_girl
After finishing up with the skinheads in the ally Scream morphed back into Donna Brown and wandered on out to do some window shopping. She didn't need to actually buy the clothes, but it was nice to get some new ideas...

gamewarrior
In a diner Frank Castle eats with an order of 1 Burger and shake. He takes one big bite of his burger while whatching the TV trying to relax from all the punishing hes been doing for the past 3 days. Suddenly 2 men rushed in the diner with a 9mms and shouted"Nobody move! this is a robbery." one of the robbers said as he swings his gun around trying to scare the people inside. he then points his gun at the cashier and asks for all the money. Punisher stands from his seat which happened to be next to the cashier and the robber immediately points the gun at the punisher at point blank range."Put the gun down before you do something youll regret." Punisher said as he stares at the robber with deadly look and the other robber just watched. The robber hesitated and his gun began to shake. Punisher secretly hid a fork at his left hand and quickly he stabed the robber at his chest. Startled the robber shouts in pain and the punisher gives him one hard punch at the face and the guy jerked backward and fell to the ground with a hard bump and became unconscious. The other robber was surprised and scared at the same time aimed his gun at the punisher but punisher pulled a colt 1911 from his trenchcoat faster than the robber could shoot and Punisher shot the other robber at the head. Punisher holstered his gun and walked outside quietly"I just cant get a break can I" He said as he jumps in his motorcycle and rides off.

DarkDethbringer
Captain America walked along the street his sheild on his back ready for anything harm,ing the city H elooked ABOUT wondering hwat was going to hapen

CaptainBen
spider man is swinging around the city when he sees rogue and gambit on the city floor. "arent they with the xmen" he says to himslef

feline
rogue flew by gambit and tried to punch the actacker

Thunder Fox
"rouge he is sand" gambit pointed out

Next Venom_girl
Donna turned the corner to find Sandman attacking some people.
"What the hell?" She morphs into Scream and lunges. "Hey, aren't you a little far from the beach?"

feline
rogue looked over at a water funtain. "water"

Psionic_Luver08
Dani comes out of rahnes new house and sees the sand man then she changes to her costume and starts getting the normal humans away from the area cause she doesnt know wat sand is afraid of!

Psionic_Luver08
once everyone was gone she tried a psychic arrow to see if it would knock him unconcius or not?!

CaptainBen
spiderman does a swing kick into sand man cause him to break apart.
"take that"spidey says

Next Venom_girl
Looks up from where she keeps trying to claw the Sandman (and he keeps turning into sand).
"Hey what do you know, it's the SSSpider!"

Psionic_Luver08
the arrow turns the sand man human for about five seconds then he turns back to sand

Next Venom_girl
Scream lands a blow with her claws within that 5 second window where Mirage has changed him back to human form. "Whatdoya know? He bleeds red like everyone else!"

Psionic_Luver08
(LOL)Mirage finally finds the sandmans fear and shows him himself dying he backs away fearfully then regains himself!

CaptainBen
~um who is scream? never heard of her~

Psionic_Luver08
look at the pic above it kna tells bout her ,a little...more pl are coming around the corner so Dani has no chose but to scare them away "an image of magneto should do the trick"

CaptainBen
~is she like venom~

Psionic_Luver08
i tink but u would have to ask next venom gurl

Next Venom_girl
(Scream is Venom's "daughter" like Carnage is his "son". The first time we met she was unexperienced and Spider-man mopped the floor with her, but she's gotten better since then... and the first time we met she was totally schizo and trying to kill you .)

Psionic_Luver08
hew can u tell me bout that family in a PM but lets get back to the game) the humans run away and Dani turns around and is astouded to find scream who used to be evil helpin them but she quickly gets focus back and shoots another arrow and it turns him human for only 3 seconds this time"dang it he gatting resistent"

Next Venom_girl
(Scream met Wolverine, Jubilee, and Dirtnap, but I don't think she ever met Mirage. erm)
Scream continued to claw at Sandman. When Mirage turned him human again she attempted to bite Sandman's head off but didn't quite make it in time. She bit into sand and spat out green slime. "Nasty!"

CaptainBen
~what are her powers? and are you a good version of her in this?~
spiderman tells mirage to fire a arrow. when it hits sand man spiderman spins him up in a web.
"eat that sand man"

Next Venom_girl
(Her powers are the same as Venom and Carnage. Like Carnage she can mutate portions of her costume into snares, swinglines or bladed weapons. She often uses her hair in this reguard. Strength level probably around 40 tons (not quite as strong as Carnage because she is younger, isn't as crazy, and being female can only work up her muscles to a certain genetic potential.) Yes, she's the "good" version now but Spider-man doesn't necessarily know that. And note that "good version" means only kill those she thinks truly deserve it.)
"Nice, gift wrapped. Now let's waste sandy."

CaptainBen
~im the spiderman that creates his own web like in the movies scratch the symbiote idea

Psionic_Luver08
~wats that~Dani comes wit 3 buckets of water when he tries to turn into sand and thros it on him then he stays human for 5 min

Next Venom_girl
(I don't know if he'd turn human if water fell on him. I think that would just turn him into mudman erm )

Psionic_Luver08
~sry then he turns to mud and cant move very well anmore makin him a taget~

Next Venom_girl
(Right then... squishy squishy! evil face )

DarkDethbringer
~if water hits him he turns into a pile of wet sand beiong completely weak and pweorless for a great while either he dries or he escapes by the help of someoen else~
Captain America leaps over t the scene. "Whats going on here?" he asked arming himslef with his sheild

Will-one Kenobi
Doctor Octopus smiled, he had finally completed the virus he had spent many weeks creating. He set the virus on a timer meaning in 24 hours the virus would be dumped into the water supply. Suddenly a thought ca to Ock, what if the heroes discovered the virus before he had time to pollute the water, he would have to distract them.

As Ock left the secret laborotory he soon saw The heroes fighting Sandman. He quickly deduced that Mirage was the most deadly hero there to Sandman so he grabbed her by the neck with a tentacle and hurled her into a nearby pier.

DarkDethbringer
Capn' A. saw him do this and slung his sheild at Doc ock hittin' him in the head causinghis tentacles to fall from under him making the not so good doctor hit the ground with a sickenning thud, Cap ran at Doc ock ready to keep him down

gamewarrior
Punisher with his bike drove through the City streets until he saw Doc Oc and the other heroes. He kept on driving but faster and then he pulled out a 1911 colt getting ready for anything.

Psionic_Luver08
~dani was knock unconcouis~but then she waiks up and see's she still has a bucket and this one has a lid so she runs over to the sand pile and puts it in the bucket and close's the lid!!!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
~No need for over punctuation~

Next Venom_girl
Scream dove into Ock "You're dead meat!"

Psionic_Luver08
and mirage showed dock ock a image of his arms cut of and he shows no emotoin so she calls the x-jet in stead to get the sandman to a prison!

CaptainBen
spider man jumps over doc oc. Ock tries to grab him but spidey webs his arms and then punches him in the face

DarkDethbringer
Cap jumps up punching Ock in th eface And repetitively punches him with his sheild he pulls ou ta small comunicator and says. "Sheild, This is Captsain America need containment for Doctor Ato Octavious! HURRY!" minutes later a big containment ship swoops down with bunches of highly trained armed soldiers go to aprehend Ock.

Psionic_Luver08
mirage hands the sand man to the x-men who just came and sees that oto is pretty much toocen care of so she asks "hey why r these villans workin together"

CaptainBen
"why is scream here" spidey says

Next Venom_girl
Earlier: Scream bites and claws at Ock ignoring blows from his tentacles.

Now: "We were just window ssshopping. Long time no sssee Ssspider."
(I'd be suspicious... stick out tongue )

Psionic_Luver08
"who is scream ask's mirage i dont know wat the hec is goin on but i have the felling there hidding sometin!

DarkDethbringer
Cap smiles as Ock is being toated away . "I will tell you why they ar eworking together they think that they can beat us if they work together but we showed them..." he looked at Scream. "So why did YOU help u s Sceam?" h easked suspiciously

Next Venom_girl
"We are Sscream. We're a ssymbiote. Ever hear of Venom? He's my dad. But we're not like him-- we're more decent. I wasn't about to let innocent people get killed by the likes of that ssandscum. On that note, anyone elsse up for calamari or is the Octopuss gonna talk?"

DarkDethbringer
~I know who you are I was asking why help us~

Next Venom_girl
(I was responding to Psionic_Luver08's post. I edited it to answer you're question).

CaptainBen
"i dont trust her she attacked me once, but i kicked her butt" said spiderman

Next Venom_girl
"Hey, that was just that one time and we no longer work for the ones who ordered the attack."

CaptainBen
"right i keep my eye on you"says spiderman

Family_guy725
*he yall guess who's back looks like this game has been doin pretty damn good since i've been gone so recap?*

Psionic_Luver08
"ok stop bickering and lets get to questioning doc ock"said mirage"ok so Otto rite? Tell me who u r working for or ur fears will become a reality"~but she is thinking~~i hope he doesnt know that im bluffing cause us x-men arent allowed to kill or decapitate anythimg~

Next Venom_girl
(*Raises hand* Symbiotes have no problem killing. "Good cop / bad cop" anyone?)

"I beg you not to cooperate. I'm really looking forward to that calamari." Scream said as she sat on the wall above him, filing her claws and drooling.

(Recap: Let's see. Rogue and Gambit were shopping, Sandman attacked them. Captain America, Mirage, Scream, and Spider-man, came to the rescue. Now Sandman has been turned to mud and is being kept in a bucket aboard the X-jet. Ock showed up and we beat him up too. SHIELD has arrived on Cap's command and restrained him and we're questioning him. Oh and the other heros don't trust me *mock sniff*.)

Psionic_Luver08
~wats a symboite~so how about u tell us who u r workin for and wat u r planin"said Mirage

Next Venom_girl
(Symbiote used here refers to the character type Scream and Venom are. People with an alien organism living on / in them. From Symbiosis-- 2 organisms living together. Related to Mutualism, Parasitism.)

Psionic_Luver08
~thx and Who plays doc ock~~in the rpg~

Family_guy725
Venom had nothing but trouble at san fransisco he decided to go on a little trip back to new york. As he finally reached the old town where he first obtained his symbiotic suit as he traveled he encountered much less cops seeing that no one would have thought he would return with no significant reason. Someone was following Venom and had been for some time he went on acting like he didnt notice anything, but very soon he grew annoyed he landed on top of a building. "Show yourself scum." Venom said. Something hit Venom it the back and knocked him out. He woke up in a cage with electric wires around it he wouldnt be leaving anytime soon. A voice came on a speaker. "Venom I have need for you," "What would you have us do for you?" venom asked. "A simpple task you must deliver something for me," "Tell us what you wish for us to deliver," " A device capable of ruining spidermans life Venom you can have your revenge on him for all he has done to you," "B-b- but we made a deal we do not go back on our word so easily he saved our wife," "Venom you fool your goal is to destroy him now i suggest you do it or you will be destroyed." "Fine" Venom sighed. Venom delivered the formula into the water supply as the man had told him and it slowly spread throughout the water. As it did though mad at himself a slight twisted grin came onto Venoms face not realising how much damage and how many innocents deaths he would cause.

Psionic_Luver08
"i will invite u all in ur human forms that is ,back to the x-mansion so we can get more info from otto and sandman and sitt down and talk about wat to do~Mutants arent affected by the viruis rite?~

DarkDethbringer
~I'll play good cop Scream you go crazy an di hold you back lol~
Cap walked forward putting his sheidon his back he walked forward to th etied up Octo-man with armed soldiers around him, "Ok Otto spil it or I will ahve to let Scream here eat you..." he said motioning over oscream smiling wickedly.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Psionic_Luver08
"i will invite u all in ur human forms that is ,back to the x-mansion so we can get more info from otto and sandman and sitt down and talk about wat to do~Mutants arent affected by the viruis rite?~
~nope only humans and they need to get an antidote wink from um.... connors before he goes lizardy on yalls candy arses lol big grin ~

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Psionic_Luver08
~thx and Who plays doc ock~~in the rpg~
(Will-one Kenobi plays Ock)

(LOL)
"Ooh, look at the big Octopus brain. Yummy." Scream said she grabbed his shoulders and began licking his head. evil face

DarkDethbringer
~Ewwww~
"Answer me!" he said looking at him an dmotioning to Scream to lightly bite ocks head.(LOL)

Next Venom_girl
Scream began to nibble...

Psionic_Luver08
mirage walks in and is suprised but understands wats goin on so she pulls up a chair and sits down!

gamewarrior
Punisher just arrived at the scene and parked his motorcycle and walked toward the others."I see you guys are interrogating Oc here I have some Ideas in how to make him talk." he said looking at Dr. Oc."We could shovel out his knuckles with a hot spoon, slowly lower him to a wood chipper, peel of some of his skin and pour vinegar on it and I have something else that includes a wodden board, some rope, raw meat and bunch of hungry german shepards" He said sounding very excited.

DarkDethbringer
"ummmm........no..." He goes back to interogtaing Ock.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Punisher just arrived at the scene and parked his motorcycle and walked toward the others."I see you guys are interrogating Oc here I have some Ideas in how to make him talk." he said looking at Dr. Oc."We could shovel out his knuckles with a hot spoon, slowly lower him to a wood chipper, peel of some of his skin and pour vinegar on it and I have something else that includes a wodden board, some rope, raw meat and bunch of hungry german shepards" He said sounding very excited.
( laughing )

CaptainBen
"Scream, care to tell me how your being nice all of a sudden" says spiderman

feline
rogue flys above the others"yea"

Thunder Fox
(wheres gambit)

Family_guy725
~i have no idea i dont even no where they all are~

Psionic_Luver08
~there at the x-masion and gambit is supposed to be wit dem~

Thunder Fox
(thax

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by CaptainBen
"Scream, care to tell me how your being nice all of a sudden" says spiderman
(Is that sarcasm or a real question?)

CaptainBen
~real ?~

Next Venom_girl
(Alright, I just found it kind of ironic that Spidey would ask that question right before she was about to eat Ock's brains...)

"We told you, I wasn't myself before when we first met we, I, was having something akin to a nervous breakdown. I was suffering from some of the later stages of schizophrenia... but we're better now. But back to the task at hand... is ockie gonna talkie?"

CaptainBen
"right ill keep my eye on you."says spidey.
"Doctor Octopus what are you doing here" spiderman says

Next Venom_girl
(Ock's being tortured. But it isn't working 'cause the guy who plays him hasn't posted for a while. We may have to resort to the Punisher's methods.... whistling I think we're at the X-mansion w/ SHIELD agents all around or something... )

Family_guy725
Venom scoured the streets the man had given him a second task he was to retrieve a recruit of his by the name of otto octavious with venom he sent Shocker and Scorpion. Finaly the group of villains believed they found ock he was in the X mansion but it would be no easy task the would have to work quick and tactiful (im not sure if thats a word but if not it is now)

Psionic_Luver08
All of a sudden Dani sensed a mind out side the school wall"hey guys there is some1 out side the window ,it could be a student but someone should go check"

DarkDethbringer
"Better yet lest re-locate Octavious.." he pulled out anoterh communicator and said into it. "Operation Relocation Subject Otto Octavious have his cell ready.." he said he put it away and at the oterh side of the room a bunch of sheild agents grabbed Ock and took him to a hoer craft eady to fly but awaiting the heros first, Cap stepped inside motioning to theoiters

Next Venom_girl
Scream started towards the jet singing "calimari! calimari!" When she suddenly stopped, she sensed his presence. "Uh oh! You're right Mirage..." Scream looked meaningfully over at Spider-man. "Venom's here."

The Ones
recap?

Next Venom_girl
(Recap: Venom was tricked into dumping the virus into the water supply. The heroes (Captain America, Gambit, Mirage, the Punisher, Rogue, Scream, and Spider-man... sorry in advance if I forgot anybody...) have captured Ock and Sandman and are questioning Ock at the X-mansion. Mirage and Scream have sensed intruders i.e. Venom and company (Mirage w/ psionic abilities and Scream w/ the symbiote's ability to sense each other's presence) so Captain America is having Ock transfered to a SHIELD facility. The attack on the X-Mansion is probably going to go down any minute now...)

The Ones
a wall of sand smashed open one of the walls in the x-mansion "HES GETTING AWAY!" cryed one of the guards. tons of arms lifted up from the sand and smashed away the security. they broke apart and blinded the backup. the sand hardened and smashed a window. the sand expanded and created a tornado of sand departing from the mansion.

(sorry if i forgot some continuity)

Next Venom_girl
(Nothing much other then that you were hydraded and trapped in a jar and one might just assume you dried out and found a way out of that.) Thinking: This is the worst possible moment for dad to show up.
"Hey where you going, Sandy?" Scream lunged into the sand pile.

CaptainBen
~is sandman attacking~

"So what if venom is here. He and i had a truce" said spidey

Next Venom_girl
(Can't answer you, busy fighting Sandman.)

Family_guy725
"Sandman has made it out but no such luck for Ock" Scorpion said.
"Well are we going in or are we going to just stand here like a bunch of idiots we are going follow along if you want" Venom said to the two. He could sense the prescense of his daughter scream. "She will pose a threat i must wipe her out first," Venom thought to himself he had reached the mansion. "Step aside" scorpion said he shot acid from his tail melting the door open the villains charged in. Shocker and Scorpion began blasting at the heroes. Venom lunged at spiderman and took him to the floor. "This is your last stand Spidey," Venom said as the slime came down onto Spidermans face from venoms tongue.

Thunder Fox
gambit threw charged cards at venom "oy leave him alone"

Psionic_Luver08
Mirage thought that she is better to help wit sandman then with venom so she shoots a psychic arrow(the only thing that seems to turn him human even if only for seconds)then she says"New Mutants Squad this is ur big opertunite to prove urselfs to the other squad so come and help us"

Family_guy725
Venom flew off of spiderman into a wall his suit was hurt but he ignored the pain it wasnt that bad after all he had worse. Venom went back to fighting spidey. Gambit prepared to throw more cards but Scorpion wrapped his tail around Gambit holding him down. Shocker ran off searching for ock

Thunder Fox
"bad idea" scorpion's tail started glowing "let go or your tail will go nuclear so to speak"

Family_guy725
Scorpion's eyes widened. He let go and then smacked Gambit with his tail knocking him to the floor.
Meanwhile....
"where did they hide him?" Shocker wondered he searched the entire mansion looking for Doc Ock so he started looking for secret doors.
meanwhile again........
Venom slung Spiderman into the wall temporarily knocking the wall crawler out. Venom te charged towards scream

Thunder Fox
gambit threw four cards at scorpions face blinding him momentarily and ran after shocker

Next Venom_girl
Scream turned from fighting Sandman, saw Venom charging and sent waves of hair tendrils to intercept him.

Family_guy725
Scorpion screamed "my eyes my eyes i cant see without them(little joke there ya'know like scooby doo haha im funny)" He began firing acid everywhere melting the walls of the mansion.

Venom was knocked to the floor he quickly leaped up and jumped behind Scream."Hello my daughter," he laughed
(im going to bed cya'll tommorrow)

Thunder Fox
(lol) dodged some acid and continued after shocker

Next Venom_girl
(see ya). "Hey dad, long time no see. Been keeping yourself busy?"

Thunder Fox
(k)

Psionic_Luver08
~Mirage,Wallflower and Wind Dancer aal attacked sand man while icarus,prodigiy and Surge are helping to stop venom~windancer pick up sand man while wallflower and mirage tried to turn him human

meanwhile the others shot down venom but he got back up

maenwhile again the hellions sqaud came out to help

DarkDethbringer
~whoah whoah whoah whoah we were to go to teh sheild base! not just let ck leave that is what I meant by cap gets on and motions to other heros as well`

Psionic_Luver08
~well im not lettin the mansoin get destroyed~

Will-one Kenobi
Okay Im sorry that I forgot to tell you guys that I was going away for about a week. Oh by the way fammily guy Ock is already in your employment and had the virus set on a timer to dump itself into the water supply. Anyway rant over ill carrry on the story.

Ock smiled, letting himself get captured was the best way to distract the heroes and it had worked. It was time to escape. Ock activated a special poison gas bomb he had installed in his tentacle. The guards cried in pain and died quickly as the poison took effect, while Ock fanned the gas away with his tentacles. Suddenly he saw Cap America 'Tell Mr Parker its the beggining of the end' Ock shouted before escaping into the night.

The Ones
As sandman excaped he clambered into an old warehouse. as he went in the warehouse seemed to turn into an apocalyptic version of new york. "I KNOW YOUR IN HERE MYSTERIO!!!!!" sandman cryed. "you cleaver, cleaver pile of sand" came a voice from the 'clouds' a lightning bolt came plummeting down from the sky. "wow that was no illusion, that was... ELECTRO!!" sandman yelled, as both mysterio and electro came downon seperate platforms. "what do you want?" mysterio said. "your help" sandman replied

back at the mansion ock was fighting gaurds and heros who caught up with him. ock then sent one flying into the sand. the sand rose up and tore his skin apart and injecting him with poisen. the guard came flying out skinless. a large wave of water smashed into the mansion tearing it apart while a lightning storm raged overhead. a sand tornado engulfed the survivors giving ock time to escape "we'll handle this" sandman said. "we?" said one of the heros as 2 figures emerged from the sand

CaptainBen
spiderman gets up rubbing his head.
"uh, What are you doing Venom?" spidey says as he jumps at venom.

Psionic_Luver08
mirage says "O so ur back huh sand man well then i have a little treat 4 u "she fires a psyonic arrow that turns him human enuf for dust to say"now its time to see the reel power of sand"and starts attacking him while mirage keeps firing arrows

DarkDethbringer
~WHAOH!!! wait this has been a discussion before there is almost no way ANYONE could escape from sheild they would set each sheild and cell so that they could not escape keying to there specific weaknesses and Cap would havw fought long and hard against Ock before he got away even if it meant leaping out of a hover craft~

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
Okay Im sorry that I forgot to tell you guys that I was going away for about a week. Oh by the way fammily guy Ock is already in your employment and had the virus set on a timer to dump itself into the water supply. Anyway rant over ill carrry on the story.

Ock smiled, letting himself get captured was the best way to distract the heroes and it had worked. It was time to escape. Ock activated a special poison gas bomb he had installed in his tentacle. The guards cried in pain and died quickly as the poison took effect, while Ock fanned the gas away with his tentacles. Suddenly he saw Cap America 'Tell Mr Parker its the beggining of the end' Ock shouted before escaping into the night.
~ok well next time wait im trying to not rush the plot to fast okay and we will act like doc never did that ok now venom did it ok and people one charcter at a time ok im only using three for a second here that doesnt mean you all can have like eight characters that means you psionic lover and whoever else is playing with tons of charcters~

Family_guy725
~oh and i agree with dark ock couldnt escape shield especially not that easy~
While spidey was in the air one of Venom's tendrils smacked him back down. Venom payed no mind to spiderman. "Yes Scream i have been and you i havent seen you since the incident with dirt nap and chimera on the alien ship"* (tooth and claw series) Venom said with a snarl. " So how bout we get this over with" Venom right hooked Scream right in the jaw knocking her down

DarkDethbringer
"Hey! over here!" he says as he slings his sheild knocking Venom in his face to th eground the guards turn up the sheild voltage making it incerdibley hard for him ot escape wich is almost impossible now He jumps to the ground severel feet landing on Venom kicking him in the face holding himsle ffrrom the fall.

Next Venom_girl
(Actually Scream last appeared in Venom: The Hunted but at any rate...)
Scream rubbed her jaw. "If that's the way it has to be!"
She proceeded to kick Venom in the stomach (at the same time Cap's Shield hits him in the face).

CaptainBen
spiderman covers venom in webbing and jumps on is stomach.
"Captain we need to capture venom. Do you have a cell for him?"said spiderman as he keeps beating venom

Psionic_Luver08
~ok thx u in role plays i kind of get out of control ill just say thats its just me and who ever else wants to is attacking sandman~Mirage runs a little ways away and then continues shooting

Family_guy725
~oh ok i dont read alot of the venom series stuff but i'll check that one out~
Venom looked up. "Well this isnt very good now is it" he said.
Just then one of the guards screamed in pain it was scorpion he had sprayed acid onto the guard he hit the ground dead. Shocker came down also they began to fight off the guards with trouble though they werent mere soldiers they were with shield. "Forget Venom we have to get outta here!" Yelled shocker. He and scorpion fled from the scene leaving venom to die. Venom growled "Spiderman I surrender i cant defeat you all" Venom said.

CaptainBen
"well Old Buddy your going to a place made just for you." said spiderman.

DarkDethbringer
Captain America put his sheild on his back and picke dup yet ANOTHER communicator and spoke into it, "Need a high voltage sheild generator for Mr.Brock The suit is involved..." he said and put it away they lugged him aboard the hover craft and began to interogate him.

Jacobleo
can i join

Psionic_Luver08
~go to the other thread its below this 1 a ways down!~Mirage heads to the interigation

Psionic_Luver08
~sry im quiting this rpg sry~

Family_guy725
~why you quiting~

ScarletPheonix
Hey i Was reading thro this RPG and i was wondering if i could join as Magma!

Next Venom_girl
(cool!)
"So dad, why were you with those losers anyway?" Scream asks Venom.

ScarletPheonix
~so we r interigating rite?~"Hey" says Magma "as she walks into the ship sry im late"

ScarletPheonix
~come on pl post post post~

Will-one Kenobi
( OK I have an idea, seeing as no one agrees with my post how bout we ignore all my previous posts and pretend Im in S.H.I.E.L.D because I recently tried to blow up the Bugle and got caught. Is everyone Okay with that? )

feline
~so i have been on . had a paper due.and a bad head ache

ScarletPheonix
~ok so we r goin to SHEILD to see wat we can do bout ock how bout that~

Family_guy725
~aight scarlet yes you may play as Magma and will one im fine with that but why would you want to try and blow up the bugle? and scarlet they have captured doc ock i think sandman escaped along with scorpion and shocker and they have just caught venom who is working for the super villain who has not yet been reveled~

Family_guy725
The virus had succesfully spread around half of the USA many people drunk water unaware of what they had just done to themselves.
meanwhile.......
Venom knew there would be no way to escape but he would not be abandoned there. "You cannot keep me captive for too awful long Spiderman" he said.

ScarletPheonix
~i know i read throu all 8 pages cause it wasnt to long ,and does any1 know why that psionic luver08 guy quit cause i thought he was doing good in this rpg~~~ok so r we questoining them or not~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>