Battlefront II--better on XBOX or PC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr_snerdly
I want to get Battlefront II, but I am not sure for which system. I have Battlefront I for my PC and enjoy using the mouse and keyboard to control the soldiers, but I don't prefer it to fly the spaceships. Can one control the ships on Battlefront II with a controller for the PC? I have a Logitech dual action controller. I would like to use the mouse and keyboard to control the soldiers and jedi, and the controller to fly the ships, is this possible?

Are there any other pros/cons to one system over the other?

Prince Nauj
bump

Da preacher
This belongs in the EU-forum.

mr_snerdly
Thanks for letting me know this belongs in the EU forum. I will go over there. It is better than simple typing "bump". I will let you get back to the important Star Wars topisc such as "who is your favorite SW character", "why did Mace scream when his hand was cut off?", "Why did Dooku leave the order?" "Who is the most hated SW character?", and of course the ever popular "Who is hotter, Leia, or Padme".

Thanks for your important time.

Jedi Priestess
Simply cause there are those kinds of thread in this sections doesnt mean that your thread goes here. And silly as they may be, they ARE episode 3 related and this game is not.

Prince Nauj
bump

PVS
oh ffs...xbox...ALWAYS xbox.

and...wrong forum

tlbauerle
Who cares where the thread is at...at least it has visibility here, which is the point.

As far as the vote...XBOX...is there any other system?

PVS
could be because its the episode 3 forum...

Jedi Priestess
And as always the ever faithful tlb stops by for a rejoinder. Dude seriously, don't you get tired of posting something snarky behind me all the time? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Say it with me kids.......passive/aggressive! eek!

For someone who professes to want to help his fellow man and claims to be a psych major you spend an inordinate amount of time practicing behavior that you supposedly treat. laughing out loud

At any rate, Im tired of this so I'll put you on ignore and that solves the problem. yes

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
And as always the ever faithful tlb stops by for a rejoinder. Dude seriously, don't you get tired of posting something snarky behind me all the time? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Say it with me kids.......passive/aggressive! eek!

For someone who professes to want to help his fellow man and claims to be a psych major you spend an inordinate amount of time practicing behavior that you supposedly treat. laughing out loud

At any rate, Im tired of this so I'll put you on ignore and that solves the problem. yes

WTF?

Why do you have to march into every thread on this board that doesn't meat with your approval and backseat moderate it? You can tell by the title of the flippin' thread you aren't going to like it, so why read it? Don't you get tired of being a female dog?

I never made it about you personally either. But every flippin' thread it's "Use the search button" or "Wrong forum" or some other BS.

Ignore? Perfect solution. Done....but for the sake of everyone else on this board...STFU. Let the moderators do the clean up work.

And I must say...I always love it when someone goes to my webpage to find ammunition to use in someway. That's just great, I'm glad I mean that much to you.

And to head off the typical PVS crap that is no doubt coming...just don't. I don't have any issues with you.

tlbauerle
PS...

Battlefront is actually a pretty good game. It has quite a few improvements over the first...and the campaign is excellent....All that and 2 months of free XBOX LIVE. !!!

Bring it!

And BTW...I think this game is very much Episode III releated, especially after playing it.

Ushgarak
Moved

Deus Ex
Cool. Now we have two of the exact same topics made by the same guy in the same section!

Woot!

PVS
Originally posted by tlbauerle
And to head off the typical PVS crap that is no doubt coming...just don't. I don't have any issues with you.

can you not see the irony of that statement, or shall i explain?
no im sure it wasnt meant to offend at all, so on that note you can stop pulling
your typical tlbauerle shit and grow up erm

overlord

tlbauerle
Originally posted by PVS
can you not see the irony of that statement, or shall i explain?
no im sure it wasnt meant to offend at all, so on that note you can stop pulling
your typical tlbauerle shit and grow up erm

Speaking of typical... roll eyes (sarcastic)

It never fails to amaze me. laughing

PVS
whatever dude, you're the one doing the drive by stalking and pecking.
and since your petty comment (a backseat mod commandment against backseat modding? brilliant!!!) that would mean you started this shit here. what? im full of shit? scroll back and look buddy.

you initiated the insulting on me for no f***ing reason, which makes you a little pecker.

overlord
WTF?? Temper temper guys!! cry

PVS
*deep breath*

sorry

Deus Ex
I don't know what irks me more: the IT avatar or the former Palpatine avatar.

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
that is THE funniest damn sig hysterical

Deus Ex
Thanks!

PVS
shindlers list and stand by me................blink
oh rock me to sleep sad

Deus Ex
Someone knows their movies.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by PVS
whatever dude, you're the one doing the drive by stalking and pecking.
and since your petty comment (a backseat mod commandment against backseat modding? brilliant!!!) that would mean you started this shit here. what? im full of shit? scroll back and look buddy.

you initiated the insulting on me for no f***ing reason, which makes you a little pecker.

Because whenever JP is in hot water and MSNs for back up...there you are, jumping in her lap. She must be hell to put up with at TRA.

I was trying to ask you to not get into it. Never meant an insult by it, just going by past history. I apologize for any insult you took, it wasn't intended that way.
===============================

In other news...

Who's picked this up yet? I beat the campaign yesterday...I'm pretty impressed overall.

PVS
Originally posted by tlbauerle
...there you are, jumping in her lap.

I apologize for any insult you took, it wasn't intended that way.

so in other words "screw you...im sorry...screw you...sorry"

i find an ingenuine apology to be far more insulting than the harshest insult. at least a bit of honesty would command some degree of respect.

tlbauerle
Just shut up and go away, I'd really rather discuss the damn game.

Darth Traya
Children, stop it.

Deus Ex
Traya, den mother of these mothers.

SithHappens
PC gaming>all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.