KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Battlefront II--better on XBOX or PC?

Battlefront II--better on XBOX or PC?
Started by: mr_snerdly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr_snerdly

Battlefront II--better on XBOX or PC?

I want to get Battlefront II, but I am not sure for which system. I have Battlefront I for my PC and enjoy using the mouse and keyboard to control the soldiers, but I don't prefer it to fly the spaceships. Can one control the ships on Battlefront II with a controller for the PC? I have a Logitech dual action controller. I would like to use the mouse and keyboard to control the soldiers and jedi, and the controller to fly the ships, is this possible?

Are there any other pros/cons to one system over the other?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:09 PM
Click here to Send mr_snerdly a Private Message Find more posts by mr_snerdly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

bump

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:14 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

This belongs in the EU-forum.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr_snerdly

Thanks for letting me know this belongs in the EU forum. I will go over there. It is better than simple typing "bump". I will let you get back to the important Star Wars topisc such as "who is your favorite SW character", "why did Mace scream when his hand was cut off?", "Why did Dooku leave the order?" "Who is the most hated SW character?", and of course the ever popular "Who is hotter, Leia, or Padme".

Thanks for your important time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:24 PM
Click here to Send mr_snerdly a Private Message Find more posts by mr_snerdly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Simply cause there are those kinds of thread in this sections doesnt mean that your thread goes here. And silly as they may be, they ARE episode 3 related and this game is not.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:32 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

bump

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 07:04 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh ffs...xbox...ALWAYS xbox.

and...wrong forum

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Who cares where the thread is at...at least it has visibility here, which is the point.

As far as the vote...XBOX...is there any other system?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:03 PM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

could be because its the episode 3 forum...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:21 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

And as always the ever faithful tlb stops by for a rejoinder. Dude seriously, don't you get tired of posting something snarky behind me all the time? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Say it with me kids.......passive/aggressive! eek!

For someone who professes to want to help his fellow man and claims to be a psych major you spend an inordinate amount of time practicing behavior that you supposedly treat. laughing out loud

At any rate, Im tired of this so I'll put you on ignore and that solves the problem. yes

Last edited by ~JP~ on Nov 2nd, 2005 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:38 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
And as always the ever faithful tlb stops by for a rejoinder. Dude seriously, don't you get tired of posting something snarky behind me all the time? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Say it with me kids.......passive/aggressive! eek!

For someone who professes to want to help his fellow man and claims to be a psych major you spend an inordinate amount of time practicing behavior that you supposedly treat. laughing out loud

At any rate, Im tired of this so I'll put you on ignore and that solves the problem. yes

WTF?

Why do you have to march into every thread on this board that doesn't meat with your approval and backseat moderate it? You can tell by the title of the flippin' thread you aren't going to like it, so why read it? Don't you get tired of being a female dog?

I never made it about you personally either. But every flippin' thread it's "Use the search button" or "Wrong forum" or some other BS.

Ignore? Perfect solution. Done....but for the sake of everyone else on this board...STFU. Let the moderators do the clean up work.

And I must say...I always love it when someone goes to my webpage to find ammunition to use in someway. That's just great, I'm glad I mean that much to you.

And to head off the typical PVS crap that is no doubt coming...just don't. I don't have any issues with you.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:57 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

PS...

Battlefront is actually a pretty good game. It has quite a few improvements over the first...and the campaign is excellent....All that and 2 months of free XBOX LIVE. !!!

Bring it!

And BTW...I think this game is very much Episode III releated, especially after playing it.

Last edited by tlbauerle on Nov 3rd, 2005 at 09:09 AM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:59 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Moved

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:27 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Cool. Now we have two of the exact same topics made by the same guy in the same section!

Woot!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 03:25 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tlbauerle
And to head off the typical PVS crap that is no doubt coming...just don't. I don't have any issues with you.

can you not see the irony of that statement, or shall i explain?
no im sure it wasnt meant to offend at all, so on that note you can stop pulling
your typical tlbauerle shit and grow up erm

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:09 PM
overlord
OD'd

Originally posted by Deus Ex
Cool. Now we have two of the exact same topics made by the same guy in the same section!

Woot!

There are two because it is a tres importante topic, people are really dying to know the answer. Or are they dying to create a thread? Hmm..

Anyway: FlÄk!! thumb up

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:44 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Originally posted by PVS
can you not see the irony of that statement, or shall i explain?
no im sure it wasnt meant to offend at all, so on that note you can stop pulling
your typical tlbauerle shit and grow up erm

Speaking of typical... roll eyes (sarcastic)

It never fails to amaze me. laughing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 10:49 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

whatever dude, you're the one doing the drive by stalking and pecking.
and since your petty comment (a backseat mod commandment against backseat modding? brilliant!!!) that would mean you started this shit here. what? im full of shit? scroll back and look buddy.

you initiated the insulting on me for no f***ing reason, which makes you a little pecker.

Last edited by PVS on Nov 3rd, 2005 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 11:14 PM
overlord
OD'd

WTF?? Temper temper guys!!

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 11:29 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

*deep breath*

sorry

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 11:33 PM