Kotor 2 Deleted Scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NihilusDark
Sorry for making a "search engine out of the forum members" thread, but I have looked for days (maybe im just blind and unlucky) but I cannot seem to find deleted scenes for Kotor 2, more specifically ones that include Nihilus. Wether they be in video or text doesn't matter much (Preferably video if thats even possible). So if anyone knows where I could find these I would very much appreciate the link. smile

NihilusDark
bmp

Ganner Rhysode
There's a ton of content that was cut from KotOR II, well over six hours worth, including those Nihilus scenes, as well as a confrontation between Nihilus and Sion, and a lot of other crap. It was all cut out due to Obsidian's time constraints, (they asked to extend the release date, LucasArts said no) so they had to cut a lot of the game out, which is what gave it it's cold, empty, and rushed ending, as well as a lack of sidequests and character development.

A lot of this stuff, however, is being modded back in by an independent team, who have called themselves the KotOR II Restoration Team. They're about 60% done now, and you can expect them to be done sometime in the next six months, or so.

If you'd like to check out their website, it's http://www.team-gizka.org/

Nactous
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
There's a ton of content that was cut from KotOR II, well over six hours worth, including those Nihilus scenes, as well as a confrontation between Nihilus and Sion, and a lot of other crap. It was all cut out due to Obsidian's time constraints, (they asked to extend the release date, LucasArts said no) so they had to cut a lot of the game out, which is what gave it it's cold, empty, and rushed ending, as well as a lack of sidequests and character development.

A lot of this stuff, however, is being modded back in by an independent team, who have called themselves the KotOR II Restoration Team. They're about 60% done now, and you can expect them to be done sometime in the next six months, or so.

If you'd like to check out their website, it's http://www.team-gizka.org/
Anyway to rerelease the game for Xbox with the content?

Darth Traya
Nope, get it on PC anyway. Interface is better and modding is easier.

Darth Avis
any links to the sences?

NihilusDark
yes, thank you for the info, that helps me out a good bit. However if anyone can find links that directly tap into some of those scenes, for those who wish to watch them, that would be superb.

Darth Traya
Just follow the link that Ganner Rhysode made. Only the Nihilus versus Sion scene is watchable.

You get to see Nihilus curbstompting Sion with force wave.

El_NINO
Ive been to there site, they already have the droid factory that was left out modded back in however it still is just beta so there certainly will be some flaws.

Darth Traya
Well, the Droid Factory module were ripped from the Xbox version. They are removing all the flaws in it and more.

Julie
that's sad....why can't they just take their time and make the darn game right!...wahhhh

Alkaselzer
Because money is better than time, unfortunately.

bobcrickett
I can't find the Nihilus vs. Sion scene on that site. erm

calvin44
me neither it sounds awesome and i want to see it

Darth Traya
It's on the forums. Some fans made it using the gameplay descriptions.

Ianus
Interesting undertaking. I've always felt that KOTOR II played better as a game, and the storyline had a lot of promise. While I like Revan I personally hated the idea of playing as him since KOTOR I had such limited options on equipment, Force powers, and Feats, making all characters seem generic.

Master Naresh
kotor one was wayyyyyyy better, i have more memories from kotor one than from 2,when ever i tink bout kotor i tink bout one not 2, ihave both on xbox, the only tink i could recall worth mentioning from 2 are the boss battles(nihulius was a pushover) and the battle of dantoonie

Ianus
That's nice. I'm thrilled you came in here with your off topic opinion. That coupled with your lacking typing skills made for ensightful commentary.

Master Naresh
yea thanks(just go and shove it)

Ianus
Shove what?

Darth Avis
he was talking to his boyfriend laughing laughing devil

Captain REX
What a diss, Avis. What a diss. no expression

Play nice, Naresh.

Darth Avis
i dont think you got my point.

Ianus
Eh, no one's miffed. 's all cool.

Darth Avis
i know. i just couldn't pass up the chance.

calvin44
wtf was up with that nihilus was main head on the cover and sucked, at least malak was somewhat a challenge

calvin44
if u could tell me exactly where the nihilus sion duel is that would be great, thanks smile

Ianus
Nihilus is a chump? Really, I play the game on the hardest difficulty. That might be part of everyone's problem. Take it off of Easy or Normal.

On the Hardest difficulty, enemies are higher level overall (Somewhere between five and ten whole levels) with better stats and more HP. Let's put it to you this way; you can't make it through the game without using every shield you get your hands on.

Ushgarak
Nihilus would still be too easy; flurried Lightsabre attacks are massively overpowered even on Hard.

I actually doubt whether KOTOR II would have hung together THAT much better if more time had been taken. The premise was still limited and the environments not up to the job.

Lord Melkor
KOTOR 2 was still a great game despite weak ending. But it wasn`t as original as the first part, which I consider the best computer game I ever played.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Ianus
Shove what?

Lmfao!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.