POTC Waterpark?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

underablackflag
I found some conceptual artwork by Scott Sherman of a proposed Disney POTC Waterpark...for either Orlando, Anaheim, or HONG KONG (?!) blink
Is this OLD NEWS?! And, does anyone out there have any info regarding this proposed waterpark?

underablackflag
Another pic of Scott Sherman's conceptual artwork for the waterpark...

underablackflag
Last one...
(...sort of looks like fun!)

justdecent
I heard they were conceptualizing... I hope they put one in cali and florida though... smile

underablackflag
"Conceptualizing"...A good word...Gives me time to shed a few pounds so I can fit my @$$ in a swimsuit!! laughing

its_all_good
Ahhh!!! That is SOOO cool!! I hope they actually do it!!!

Mønkey
oh yeah looks like a rippin time!

«§hõnknêss»
Blah...whereva it is or will b i no it wont b near me

Flying High
wow no expression

looks VERY cool....

Historian Guy
Sounds like another part of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Did you guys hear how they are changing the ride Pirates of the Caribbean for the movies? Just go to Orlando Multimedia and in their Pirates of the Caribbean stuff and there should be a link somewhere (I am a new member, so I can't post links yet).

potcfan_forever
i hope its in anaheim!!
thanks historian guy im gonna do that

pirate_fan4life
Originally posted by Historian Guy
Sounds like another part of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Did you guys hear how they are changing the ride Pirates of the Caribbean for the movies? Just go to Orlando Multimedia and in their Pirates of the Caribbean stuff and there should be a link somewhere (I am a new member, so I can't post links yet).

yeah...I had heard they were going to change the ride. Don't know if I like that though...

evilm0nki3
i might go to disney in february and I am so going on the pirates of the caribbean ride!!! im so excited!!!

~*~pinkypie~*~
dat kinda looks imensely cool!

LonDon06
Originally posted by pirate_fan4life
yeah...I had heard they were going to change the ride. Don't know if I like that though...
I hope they don't, I love the ride the way it is!
If they really want to add Orlando and Johnny just make a NEW one at this waterpark...

Mådness
Agreed. I don't want them to change the original. At least, not until I ride it no expression shifty In another country? Okay, that's a possiblitiy. But change the original? I don't really know what to think about it I guess...

LonDon06
You havn't been yet?? I shall take you with me XD

Mådness
GAI! *gets dragged off with LonDon to Disneyland* But I didn't get to pack my toothbrush sad stick out tongue

Seriously, I hope they just don't change the original. It's living history; Walt Disney put his heart and soul into planning it and enjoyed the final result. Jack Sparrow in the original ride would be cool, but only if he were sitting next to you wink But a NEW ride in Hong Kong, for example, wouldn't be a bad idea. Or Australia... shifty

LonDon06
It's ok I just bought three new ones.... not even open stick out tongue

Exactly what I was thinking

Mådness
Ah. Thanks. I need to brush my teeth to stick out tongue *opens a packet and starts brushing*

*imagines Jack next to people in the pirate ride, especially with "Yo Ho" starts playing*

Jack: Oh! I love this song! Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...
Everyone: blink
Me: YEAH! eek! *joins in*

Heh, that would be cool laughing

LonDon06
*jumps out of boat*
'ho was she?
*slaps dummy jack*

choosewisely
eat

Mådness
eek! JACK! *laughs at him getting slapped* laughing

LonDon06
*stands dummy Jack up again and gives him a kiss"
*jumps back in boat and continues ride*

POTC ship rat
O.K. kiddies, think about it. Way back up at the top of the page here, our friend underablackflag hit it perfectly, and no one else caught it.

a proposed Disney POTC Waterpark...for either Orlando, Anaheim, or HONG KONG (?!)

For the crazy little girls out there, ORLANDO would be perfect because (say it with me class) Will Turner is played by ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!

(and all the little girlies scream wildly with excitement)

Personally, my home port of Houston Texas would be better, since we just lost AstroWorld to the scrap heap. It IS right next door to the water park owned by the evil empire Six Flags, but who cares. They need to be slapped in the face with some competition. Maybe it'll lower the prices from 30 dollars a ticket!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.