Punisher vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lanzo
The ultimate versus, simply because it could possibly happen. Two human beings. No special powers of any kind; just their own equipment, physical prowess, and intelligence. Two heroes who, theoretically, could actually exist. Pitted against each other.

Bruce Wayne or Frank Castle?

XerxesLogan
Batman wins....far more intelligent and cunning.....Punisher gets sloppy and is more than a little insane.

DrDoom101
Intelligence: Batman
Strength: Neither
Speed: Neither
Durability: Batman
E.P.: Neither
F.S.: Batman
Agility: BAtman
Gadgetry: BAtman

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL

Fanboys: Batman 51%, Punisher 49%. i count double...

AcousticDoc
when this fight happened in the comics batman toyed with punisher like he was nothing.

house
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
when this fight happened in the comics batman toyed with punisher like he was nothing.

Ok those batman,punisher crossover comics are gay they make frank look like a pussy.

Nightstick
Originally posted by AcousticDoc

I'd say this is a mis-represantation of the facts. In "Punisher Batman" they fought twice the first time the Punisher was already engaged in a feirce fire fight of an unknown duration(though obviously not short), with a number of armed opponents. During the exchange of gun fire Batman gets the drop on Frank(drop down with both feet landing on his head), and guess what Castle still gives about as good as he gets. Then part of the roof of the building that they were fighting in(witch was burning) more or less falls on the Punisher, he gets away from it and retreats as he not only has to deal with Batman, but a large contigent of the GCPD as well. The second fight goes very much in Batmans favor however one has to remember not only does this take place a matter of days after the roof falls on him, but Frank is also bleeding like crazy from gun shot wounds to both shoulder(I don't think these were the only hits he took), And the Joker had just fired a gun right next to his face, blinding him etc.

Their encounter in JLA/Avengers happened out of frame, but we do know that Batman once again had the element of suprise and that Castle was once again involved in a fire fight of unkown duration. The encounter still lasted 20 minutes and it seems unlikly given that he wasn't picked up by the Cops or caped by the bad guys that the Punisher wasn't down for long if at all. He probably realised he was fighting a battle on two fronts and disengaged.

Nightstick
Originally posted by DrDoom101

Durability: Batman

I am not so sure about that, given some of the stuff that Frank has endured i'd venture to say their about even. If not giving the edge to the Punisher.

jgiant
This thread has been done before...but i will say it again, frank wins because if he keeps his distance he could snipe batman right in the head...if frank could hit dd and spiderman he could hit batman...their crossover was ok and i agree that if it was a h2h fight batman would beat him, but this is an all out war, and punisher does what ever it takes to win, batman has mercy and this is what makes him weak...that Avergers/JLA bullsh!t doesn't count because batman caught him off gard and that crossover sucks anyways, they gave one panel to frank...

Nightstick
Originally posted by jgiant
This thread has been done before...but i will say it again, frank wins because if he keeps his distance he could snipe batman right in the head...if frank could hit dd and spiderman he could hit batman...their crossover was ok and i agree that if it was a h2h fight batman would beat him, but this is an all out war, and punisher does what ever it takes to win, batman has mercy and this is what makes him weak...that Avergers/JLA bullsh!t doesn't count because batman caught him off gard and that crossover sucks anyways, they gave one panel to frank...

Unless bloodlust is turned on Frank is not going to kill Batman for the same reason he wont kill Spider-Man or Daredevil. He views them all as innocents.

Considering that the Punisher has displayed the ability to hold his own in hand-to-hand combat with not only Batman, but also Spider-man, Daredevil, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, etc. I can't see any reason to assume that he would out right lose a brawl. Though obviously this is where Batman excells so it would be in Franks best intrest not to be pulled into a physical confrantation.

jgiant
Originally posted by Nightstick
Unless bloodlust is turned on Frank is not going to kill Batman for the same reason he wont kill Spider-Man or Daredevil. He views them all as innocents.

Considering that the Punisher has displayed the ability to hold his own in hand-to-hand combat with not only Batman, but also Spider-man, Daredevil, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, etc. I can't see any reason to assume that he would out right lose a brawl. Though obviously this is where Batman excells so it would be in Franks best intrest not to be pulled into a physical confrantation.
Read rules, bloodlust is always on unless stated otherwise by thread started...punisher wins...

Nightstick
Read rules, bloodlust is always on unless stated otherwise by thread started...punisher wins...

I am familiar with the rules.

By their method your point about Batmans mercy would moot.

However bloodlust in many ways is PIS and more often then not fights decided from the vantage point of such bare little to no resmblence to an actual encounter between the parties involved. More over when it is "activated", it more or less becomes grounds for rampant speculation. While it is a rule and I will abide by it. I believe to have an effective/relevent debate it has to at least be taken with a grain of salt.

With that in mind and the fact that you were obviously not taking bloodlust into account (at least not equally) in your assesment. Then the Punisher is no more going to make kill shots on Batman then Batman is going to decapitate the Punisher with a batarang.

As the characters are I believe it is fairly even. Bloodlusted I care not to speculate to much, but probably MAD. Frank'd just blow them both up.

brainchild81
Punisher wastes him. Batman is found with @ least 2 extra holes in his corpse.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by brainchild81
Punisher wastes him. Batman is found with @ least 2 extra holes in his corpse. Batman deals with the kind of sh!t that would give Frank a Heart attack.

jgiant
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman deals with the kind of sh!t that would give Frank a Heart attack.
Like what?

snoopdogg
Like what? White Martians.

jgiant
White Martians.
He wouldn't give a fuk about martians, what does he have to fear from anyone really, he has been through it all...martians are nothing compared to what he has been through...

Superherovandal
what the heck has he faced that is even close to white martians and fernus? nothing. And how would he get through Bats bulletproof armor? This is a kinda good fight but Bats has the cards as a better fighter, better at battle, and better thinker on his feet.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Superherovandal
what the heck has he faced that is even close to white martians and fernus? nothing. And how would he get through Bats bulletproof armor? This is a kinda good fight but Bats has the cards as a better fighter, better at battle, and better thinker on his feet.

Agreed. Batman has done some crazy shizit with batarangs too...

jgiant
And punisher is not good on his feet, he got away from dd, wolvie and spidey with no weapons...is batmans headpiece bulletproof, it doesn't even matter punisher has grenades and can catch him off gard...and if the headpiece is bulletproof he could shoot where it is open, and don't tell me it is too small...punisher is an excellent marksman even with moving targets...and what does frank have to fear from martians?

Superherovandal
And punisher is not good on his feet, he got away from dd, wolvie and spidey with no weapons...is batmans headpiece bulletproof, it doesn't even matter punisher has grenades and can catch him off gard...and if the headpiece is bulletproof he could shoot where it is open, and don't tell me it is too small...punisher is an excellent marksman even with moving targets...and what does frank have to fear from martians?

laughing Superman Level strength,speed, and durability, Xavier level telepathy, and all of MM's other super powers.

jgiant
THe only thing i could see frank afraid of is if the martians rapped his mind and brought back memories of his family dieing, but honestly he is not afraid to die...he isn't afraid to be hurt either, he has taken six bullets, and had them taken out without anesthetics...the reasons why batman is not afraid of them is why frank isn't...

Superherovandal
im quite sure Batman was afraid of them. He just wanted to stop them more. Yes Punisher would try to fight the Martians and would die quickly thus ending his career of avenging the innocent.

jgiant
im quite sure Batman was afraid of them. He just wanted to stop them more. Yes Punisher would try to fight the Martians and would die quickly thus ending his career of avenging the innocent.
He does what he does because he hates criminals...it has become an obsession, and punisher has died before he has nothing to fear...

Superherovandal
well yeah but that doesn't mean he isn't afraid of death. It just shows he has died before. For all you know dying might have made him more fearful of death.

jgiant
well yeah but that doesn't mean he isn't afraid of death. It just shows he has died before. For all you know dying might have made him more fearful of death.
I highly doubt that...why would he be...he basically stares down a barell of a gun every day...his family is waiting for him...why would he be scared of that? He has been through worse things than death, the notion of him being afraid of death is lack of knowledge for the character, you are assuming too much about the chacacter because i do not think you know much about him...imo...i could be wrong...

Superherovandal
I don't know as much as you but that don't mean that he wouldn't be afraid of things. Maybe not death but other things. Yeah and he has a lot to fear from the Martians. Not just any death but a long gruesome telepathic death.

The Ion
Ok guys, wtf does fear have to do with anything?

jgiant
If i could recall someone said that batman deals with stuff that would make frank sh!t is pants...i do not believe this is true...it has become a subtopic...and batman does use fear as a weapon doesn't he...

Superherovandal
I believe that Punisher certainly would crap in his pants if he met a White Martian for one hour.

The Ion
Whether or not Frank is afraid of White Martians doesn't change the fact that they could literally punt him half way across the world. Doesn't matter though.

And yes Bats uses fear as a weapon and no Frank wouldn't be afraid of him. Yes, we all know this.

jgiant
I believe that Punisher certainly would crap in his pants if he met a White Martian for one hour.
Maybe if they telepathically made him...Originally posted by The Ion
Whether or not Frank is afraid of White Martians doesn't change the fact that they could literally punt him half way across the world. Doesn't matter though.

And yes Bats uses fear as a weapon and no Frank wouldn't be afraid of him. Yes, we all know this.
True...

wolverine8888
who ever said bats takes it in durablility is wrong.

jgiant
Originally posted by wolverine8888
who ever said bats takes it in durablility is wrong.
This is true...

wolverine8888
punisher pain thresh hold is amazaing.

jgiant
Arguably the best among humans in comics...

house
his top arsonal would punch right though bat mans armour, An M-60 shell will tear though 2 inch thick bullet proof glass like butter .

jgiant
Originally posted by house
his top arsonal would punch right though bat mans armour, An M-60 shell will tear though 2 inch thick bullet proof glass like butter . True i wish the thread starter stated what each chacacter was packin...

house
well he said "just their own equiptment", So I would assume his signature weapon the m60 would be allowed, And if that is the case he will murder bats.

jgiant
Originally posted by house
well he said "just their own equiptment", So I would assume his signature weapon the m60 would be allowed, And if that is the case he will murder bats.
I agree...

Juntai
He consistantly carries around a mounted anti-infantry full auto machine gun issue to issue?
Either way the shells bounce off of Batman's tripple weave kevlar and Nomex blended suit.

roughrider
Except who the hell tracks Batman from behind? He's the one who always comes out of nowhere; that far-eastern training to be 'invisible'. They are both masters of prep and planning, but things are so black and white for Frank, it can be a limit on how he approaches things. It could be the most brutal fight of Bruce's life, but he's got the genius brain for solutions to confrontations. And the h2h edge.

jgiant
It could go either way but i believe that punisher is more visious and will be too relentless in his attacks and they will overwhelm batman and he will eventually lose...

Lanzo
(I made the thread, I guess I can throw in my two cents)

To clear up any confusion for future posts, both of them have anything at their disposal they they've got.

I think anyone who predicts this one as a blow-away (no Punisher pun intended) either hasn't done their homework or is very biased. Both of these two men are exceptional, both have their strengths and weaknesses. This fight would be one of those fights that leaves the victor laying on the ground entirely spent.

My personal pick is the Punisher. Granted, Batman underwent a lot of training. But then again, so did Frank Castle before he became the Punisher. Batman is a tactical genius, but the Punisher isn't exactly a retard. He's a sharp one, too. A Batarang is a nifty tool. So is a flashbang. The only thing that would let the Punisher pull out the victory is because he always fights to kill.

And as a side note to Juntai, you know plenty about comics and nothing about guns. M-60 rounds don't 'bounce off' of jack shit - including a triple-weave Kevlar suit. One round would probably not make it through, but you don't shoot one round of M-60 fire. And even if the suit held up, the impact from the bullet would easily break bones and knock Batman on his ass. Anyone who says different knows nothing of basic physics.

snoopdogg
M-60s are kinda heavy are they not?

Lanzo
Yeah, I'd say an M-60 weighs the better part of 50 lbs.

jgiant
M-60s are kinda heavy are they not? WHat is your point?

snoopdogg
WHat is your point? You know what my point is.

jgiant
You know what my point is. No really what is your point, punisher is no weakling...he carries them around all the time...

snoopdogg
No really what is your point, punisher is no weakling...he carries them around all the time... Ok then. If he has a 50lb machinge gun with him all the time I guess I have no point.

jgiant
Ok then. If he has a 50lb machinge gun with him all the time I guess I have no point.
Practically all the time, he has no troble carring it, it is never a hinderance, he gets the job done with it, so yeah you have no point...

braz

*clears throat* now, we can all obviously see that u r a punisher fan...im not saying a 'fanboy' but still i dont know for sure...but, yes my guess would be ur saying the punisher would win is because he's in ur signiature....but, this would be a great fight IMO considering theyre the only two peak humans in comics with no special enhancers, powers, super senses or nething like that..they just rely on the skills they have trained to attain, their brains and wits and what theyre equipped with(batman-gadgets, the punisher-guns)
now back to the subject btw, yes, his cowl is bulletproof and its graphite reinforced metal that can virtually stop nething...the part in BB where alfred crushed the cowl was before he fixed it....i read it in the visual guide...bruce fixed it to where it was virtually impenatrable, and his suit, the Nomex kevlar-reinforced survival suit deflects bullets, except for at point blank range and if ur within point blank range of batman ur screwed anyway, believe me he'll be the first to know and'll kick that gun outta ur hand n knock castle unconscious before he even knew what was happening....n you say frank is an excellent marksman even with moving targets and could hit the part where bruce's jaw shows from the cowl cut? maybe, but how can u hit what u cant see?....see, thats the whole problem with batman, its y a bunch of 10 thugs couldnt take him down either, he will find you and strike first way before you even start to calm down from the fact you're scared to death because of hearing him billowing his cape around over u lurking around waiting to come in at the right time to take u down....punisher's lost man, hes just a guy with guns....no differnent than the thugs batman takes on daily...marksmanship isnt going to be a factor in this either if he was a better shot, which he probably is, no doubt, but how can u hit what u cant see? smokin'

Superherovandal
I must disagree upon the fact that Punisher is like a normal thug. He would definitely be above most thugs. But he really doesn't bring much to the table that Batman hasn't faced.

snoopdogg
I must disagree upon the fact that Punisher is like a normal thug. He would definitely be above most thugs. But he really doesn't bring much to the table that Batman hasn't faced. That is exactly what I was trying to say.

Beyonder

Sort of like a big Asgardian troll named...Ulik.

http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelknights/marvelknights3.jpg

house
I must disagree upon the fact that Punisher is like a normal thug. He would definitely be above most thugs. But he really doesn't bring much to the table that Batman hasn't faced. [/QUOTE

Yeah he took out 10 thugs with a shovel.

jgiant
Frank took out 24 vietnamise with a shovel head and took seven bullets, he battles superheros on a weekly basis and comes out on top most of the times, he has killed over 2,000 criminals he has over thirty years of non stop war under his belt, he has been through three tours of nam'...Originally posted by Superherovandal
I must disagree upon the fact that Punisher is like a normal thug. He would definitely be above most thugs. But he really doesn't bring much to the table that Batman hasn't faced. Originally posted by snoopdogg
That is exactly what I was trying to say. He is alittle more than just above MOST thugs...

braz
I must disagree upon the fact that Punisher is like a normal thug. He would definitely be above most thugs. But he really doesn't bring much to the table that Batman hasn't faced.

i didnt say that...when i said the punisher was just a guy with a gun, i didnt mean he was like teh average thug, hell no, hes way smarter, has more artillery, plans better, comes with body armor, way better marksmanship, h2h fighting skills ect.

when i said that though, what i meant is that hes just a guy with guns...an advanced soldier who can take alot of punishment and has been through shitloads of special ops training n what not....but still, he relies on guns, thats what i was pointing out, and batman could still take him down

jgiant
He doesn't only reliey on guns, he also relieys on explosives, his training, the environment, opponents weaknesses...

braz
He doesn't only reliey on guns, he also relieys on explosives, his training, the environment, opponents weaknesses...

explosives, guns, same thing..he relies on his equipment.....his training though yes, like batman....and yes, his environment also somewhat but not newhere near the level which batman does..remember batmans a ninja, he was especially trained to use his environment to his advantage and harness the energies from his surroundings and glean answers from them....and opponents weaknesses too i guess becuz of the fact he is much more skilled at what they do, but once again nowhere near the level at which batman operates at...lol u just pretty much named all of batman's strong points and why he would beat punisher without guns, rather than pointing out that pun could do something else besides using his equipment...cuz dude, batman usues fear as a weapon....and punisher may too, but not like batman...remmeber hes batman, the criminals have no f'ing clue what he is, they dunno if hes like a creature?, a demon? or what...so theyre immediately paralyzed by fear n bats finishes em off easily.......thugs see frank n hes just a guy with a gun like them, so theyre most likely not as scared

jgiant
Fear ain't gunna do sh!t in this fight...

braz
dont matter, bats would still take down the punisher regardless..im just talking about who's more potent and effective when it comes to fighting crime....

jgiant
Originally posted by braz
dont matter, bats would still take down the punisher regardless..im just talking about who's more potent and effective when it comes to fighting crime....
Ha ha ha...batman more effective when it comes to fighting crime...that is a funny one, he sends criminals to jail just so they could escape and kill again and again and again...real effective... but i understand why, bats villians are sweet and do not deserve to be killed off, but iam just sayin bats is not as effective when it comes to crime fighting...when pun is on the job, 90% of the time those criminals will never cause any trouble again, maybe in hell...

braz
Fear ain't gunna do sh!t in this fight...

n plus, how do u know? frank castle's human...he can feel fear....ok lets say this, the punisher comes into gotham city and starts wreakin havoc on the city n becomes a murderer that s wanted n the GCPD cant get em cuz hes too damn good...so...its up to batman to take him down...and the punisher doesnt know shyt about batman..he doesnt even know thats what hes called...all he knows is there's some vigilante in gotham city thats a good force that cannot be stopped by any means whatsoever.....so when ol' frankie sees batman for the first time, i wouldnt be surprised if he shyt his pants already n was like WTF?!

braz
Ha ha ha...batman more effective when it comes to fighting crime...that is a funny one, he sends criminals to jail just so they could escape and kill again and again and again...real effective... but i understand why, bats villians are sweet and do not deserve to be killed off, but iam just sayin bats is not as effective when it comes to crime fighting...when pun is on the job, 90% of the time those criminals will never cause any trouble again, maybe in hell...

its not right what punisher does he cant fight crime n prove justice with integrity ...what punisher does is MURDER...if u kill someone or a large number of people it is a crime and u r wanted and will be put to the death sentence if apprehended..doesnt matter if ur a damn guardian angel ur still gunna be wanted and wanted DEAD....and thats what rests upon franks shoulder day by day his whole entire life just because his family was killed..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jgiant
The cops like frank, that is why he barely ever gets caught, and when he does, he goes to jail and gets too serve out his own brand of justice their too...Punisher gets the job done, batman does a half assed job...

Beyonder
n plus, how do u know? frank castle's human...he can feel fear....ok lets say this, the punisher comes into gotham city and starts wreakin havoc on the city n becomes a murderer that s wanted n the GCPD cant get em cuz hes too damn good...so...its up to batman to take him down...and the punisher doesnt know shyt about batman..he doesnt even know thats what hes called...all he knows is there's some vigilante in gotham city thats a good force that cannot be stopped by any means whatsoever.....so when ol' frankie sees batman for the first time, i wouldnt be surprised if he shyt his pants already n was like WTF?!

laughing Punisher and other heroes don't know who there fighting a lot of the time. Some bum in long bat ears ain't different from a fat, muscled, organized crime boss whose kicked Captain America's ass.

Nor is this rodent any different from a class 90 troll that slugs it out with Thor. Frank ain't afraid.

jgiant
Trust me frank is not gunna be scared...do you even know what he has been through...

braz
The cops like frank, that is why he barely ever gets caught, and when he does, he goes to jail and gets too serve out his own brand of justice their too...Punisher gets the job done, batman does a half assed job...

w/e ive never read a punisher comic ever so i wouldnt know otherwise, but still, he couldnt beat batman, hes a MUDERER, yes one of them.. and in the eyes of a true justice system he would be taken down...hes only flesh and blood...and he has no integrity

braz
Originally posted by Beyonder
laughing Punisher and other heroes don't know who there fighting a lot of the time. Some bum in long bat ears ain't different from a fat, muscled, organized crime boss whose kicked Captain America's ass.

Nor is this rodent any different from a class 90 troll that slugs it out with Thor. Frank ain't afraid.

lmao r u kidding me???...batman is no bum by ne means whatsoever, hes a billionaire who could kick ur ass n just about ne other human whos ever walked this planet..n w/e its just ur opion i guess, but like i said i wouldnt be surprised if frank was a little taken back by batmans presence

jgiant
Why are you commenting on a character you know nothing about? No integrity? He kills the scum of the earth, what is so wrong with that...batman is just as responsible for the killings of the criminals he lets go...

braz
he doesnt purposely let them go

jgiant
In a way he does...

braz
Look, what he does is he takes down criminals through his power of fear, his physical prowess, force and his use of gadgetry...he gets the bad guys and gives them to the GCPD to be put to the death sentence....if they cant do that, then thats GCPD's fault not batmans

jgiant
He has the chance to get rid of them and bats should know the record of GCPD...it is not that good...

Beyonder
Look, what he does is he takes down criminals through his power of fear, his physical prowess, force and his use of gadgetry...he gets the bad guys and gives them to the GCPD to be put to the death sentence....if they cant do that, then thats GCPD's fault not batmans

He fears there death is unjustice. Only through the judicial system can there punishment be just. Batman doesn't punish, Gotham courts do.

Batman=pu$$y

Punisher=Judicial System

Punisher>"The Man"

Punisher is the Man +. Batman is the Man - (balls).

braz
He has the chance to get rid of them and bats should know the record of GCPD...it is not that good...

is that batmans fault? no. and should he become a murderer because of corrupt beauracrats? not at all...batman fights injustice beats up murderers, serves em' up to be apprehended by the police to be killed..and if they cant do that...than what choice does batman have? he already stated that he will not become one of them...u see, thats the whole reason why batman continues on and goes so long fighting crime...cuz his anger had never left him ever since his parents were shown no justice and he was thrown out of falcone's club.... he never got his revenge, so therefore his rage is still boiling..the second he kills someone, he does not feel there is a need to fight crime because hes become the very thing he was trying to stop

jgiant
He should be more like keatons version of batman, he killed bad guys...but i do understand batman and why he does what he does, i just think frank is more successful at cleaning up the streets...

braz
hewrfgfdhgdfs

jgiant
And still feels nothing? He enjoys what he does...

jgiant
hewrfgfdhgdfs
Interesting...

braz
lol

srankmissingnin
IMO Frank wins the slight majoritey against Bruce in a strictly H2H fight. Sure Batman is a more skilled fighter and a bit faster but I don't feel he has what it takes to beat Frank; the guy has damage soak and durability that almost hit the superhuman level, he is a beast pure and simple. The fight will start with Bruce completly overwhelming Frank landing 2-3 hits for every one that the Punisher lands, but Batman just doesn't have the durability to hand around with Frank in the long run.

jgiant
Punisher survived a beating from the russian...and still managed to kill him...

srankmissingnin
He once took a rubber bullet point blank to the face and my memory is a bit fuzzy but I think they hat to shoot him once more to knock him out.

house
Batman=pu$$y

Punisher=Judicial System

Punisher>"The Man"

Punisher is the Man +. Batman is the Man - (balls).

thats a good assumption, laughing out loud

braz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
IMO Frank wins the slight majoritey against Bruce in a strictly H2H fight. Sure Batman is a more skilled fighter and a bit faster but I don't feel he has what it takes to beat Frank; the guy has damage soak and durability that almost hit the superhuman level, he is a beast pure and simple. The fight will start with Bruce completly overwhelming Frank landing 2-3 hits for every one that the Punisher lands, but Batman just doesn't have the durability to hand around with Frank in the long run.

lol r u serious?? batmans mastered over a 120 different forms of martial arts...uhh yea, he took on 10 people at once in the movie and won without even getting hit once...

Punisher would get his ass handed to him

believe me, it wouldnt take much for batman to eventually knock frank unconscious, because no, like we stated before, he wouldnt kill the punisher...n u say the punisher will win because he can take alot of punishment....thats not necessarily true, he's still human and IMO just got lucky how he survived everything he went through...and batman has a an armored suit...so what does that tell u? most of the punches from frank are just gunna be absorbed by the kevlar bi-weave...

braz
Punisher survived a beating from the russian...and still managed to kill him...

Batman beat the shyt out of Bane, when he was sick

snoopdogg
Batman beat the shyt out of Bane, when he was sick laughing Happy Dance

Juntai
lol r u serious?? batmans mastered over a 120 different forms of martial arts...uhh yea, he took on 10 people at once in the movie and won without even getting hit once...

Punisher would get his ass handed to him

believe me, it wouldnt take much for batman to eventually knock frank unconscious, because no, like we stated before, he wouldnt kill the punisher...n u say the punisher will win because he can take alot of punishment....thats not necessarily true, he's still human and IMO just got lucky how he survived everything he went through...and batman has a an armored suit...so what does that tell u? most of the punches from frank are just gunna be absorbed by the kevlar bi-weave... Tripple weave Kevlar and Nomex for fireproofing.

jgiant
Batman beat the shyt out of Bane, when he was sick
Yeah but frank is not master of all forms of combat...that is what makes him that much badass...

ArtemisEntreri
Braz, just a question, but have you ever read a Batman comic? Or have you just watched the movie? Be honest. evil face

braz
yea. a few. y?

Superherovandal
I would call Batman a better hero as he doesn't kill. He's a better hero and does what he does without killing. To not kill Joker after what he did is a feat in itself. Punisher doesn't demand as much respect in my book as Batman does. Punisher isn't a hero he's a anti-hero. Punisher is good but not as good. ANd Batman would absolutely murder Punisher H2H.

jgiant
in a fight most likely, in a war, i don't think so...

brainchild81
Batman beat the shyt out of Bane, when he was sick Punisher's beaten Azrael. I've seen Azreal kick Batman's ass so bad he had to save his life afterwards.Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman deals with the kind of sh!t that would give Frank a Heart attack. Originally posted by jgiant
Like what? Originally posted by snoopdogg
White Martians. Originally posted by jgiant
and what does frank have to fear from martians? Originally posted by Superherovandal
laughing Superman Level strength,speed, and durability, Xavier level telepathy, and all of MM's other super powers. Yeah, but they're dumber than Superman @ his absolute worst. These guys got all that power, but they still waited for Batman to figure out their weakness(fire) and tell them about it and then use it on them. They're powerful & powerful stupid. My pyromaniac cousin beat them up last weeklaughing

Batman is shot to death. Plain and Simple.

jgiant
Punisher's beaten Azrael. I've seen Azreal kick Batman's ass so bad he had to save his life afterwards. Yeah, but they're dumber than Superman @ his absolute worst. These guys got all that power, but they still waited for Batman to figure out their weakness(fire) and tell them about it and then use it on them. They're powerful & powerful stupid. My pyromaniac cousin beat them up last weeklaughing

Batman is shot to death. Plain and Simple. thumb up

snoopdogg
Punisher's beaten Azrael. I've seen Azreal kick Batman's ass so bad he had to save his life afterwards. If you look at it that way I've seen Batman kick Franks @ss. Twice actually.

Yeah, but they're dumber than Superman @ his absolute worst. These guys got all that power, but they still waited for Batman to figure out their weakness(fire) and tell them about it and then use it on them. They're powerful & powerful stupid. My pyromaniac cousin beat them up last weeklaughing

Have you ever read a DC comic?

jgiant
If you look at it that way I've seen Batman kick Franks @ss. Twice actually.
Have you ever read a DC comic? Are you counting JLA/Avengers...

brainchild81
If you look at it that way I've seen Batman kick Franks @ss. Twice actually.
Have you ever read a DC comic? I think I've seen Batman outskill an already injured Frank that wasn't trying to kill him. I used to collect the JL Animated ones when they first came out. I've read each of them. My bro got me the issue where Supes "died". I've read that. I've read 2 of the Bats VS pred books. Read the Batman 10cent adventure and I recently read a book showing how Scarecrow was raised. Read a bit of JLA/Avengers until I lost interest. Read some cool Flash issues also. Read a Firestorm w/Killer Frost(She was drawn quite well in that book) in it a good while back. Read more that I can't think of @ this moment and/or don't feel like typing. Why do you ask?

snoopdogg
I think I've seen Batman outskill an already injured Frank that wasn't trying to kill him. I used to collect the JL Animated ones when they first came out. I've read each of them. My bro got me the issue where Supes "died". I've read that. I've read 2 of the Bats VS pred books. Read the Batman 10cent adventure and I recently read a book showing how Scarecrow was raised. Read a bit of JLA/Avengers until I lost interest. Read some cool Flash issues also. Read a Firestorm w/Killer Frost(She was drawn quite well in that book) in it a good while back. Read more that I can't think of @ this moment and/or don't feel like typing. Why do you ask? I just got the impression that you dont read DC on a regular basis.

snoopdogg
Does anybody know how many times have these two fought in crossovers?

jgiant
I have only known of two, their own crossover and the JLA/Avengers one which was terrible, it had one panel of the punisher...no respect...

snoopdogg
There was two crossovers not counting the JLA/Avengers.

jgiant
Wasn't one of the two with Azeral?

snoopdogg
Wasn't one of the two with Azeral? I think I have them but I cannot find the f*cking things.

I have too many comics.

brainchild81
I just got the impression that you dont read DC on a regular basis. Weird. I would've asked me if I read DC on a regular basis thensmile I don't read many comics now anymore as it is. Mainly Supreme Power, Ultimates and Street Fighter trades. I was into MK Spidey up until Dodson Millar left.

snoopdogg
Here is the cover of one.

snoopdogg
Here is the other.

brainchild81
2nd one is AZ

jgiant
Here is the other.
Pun kicked ass in that one...

snoopdogg
Here is a list of characters that Batman has put down in crossover comics:

1. Bullseye
2. Punisher(twice)
3. Cannonball
4. Scorpion
5. Bishop
6. Captain America(I know it was cheap but it was still a win)
7. Hulk(I know it may be a little hard to believe but the way it happened is believable)

There maybe more but thats all I can come up with.

I know that they are crossovers but I though I would inform some of the people.

braz
I would call Batman a better hero as he doesn't kill. He's a better hero and does what he does without killing. To not kill Joker after what he did is a feat in itself. Punisher doesn't demand as much respect in my book as Batman does. Punisher isn't a hero he's a anti-hero. Punisher is good but not as good. ANd Batman would absolutely murder Punisher H2H.

so right. couldnt have said it better myself Happy Dance

wolverine8888
Here is a list of characters that Batman has put down in crossover comics:

1. Bullseye
2. Punisher(twice)
3. Cannonball
4. Scorpion
5. Bishop
6. Captain America(I know it was cheap but it was still a win)
7. Hulk(I know it may be a little hard to believe but the way it happened is believable)

There maybe more but thats all I can come up with.

I know that they are crossovers but I though I would inform some of the people.
BATMAN DID NOT WIN IN THAT FIGHT. IN THE CROSS OVER WITH CAPTIAN AMERICA. if u read the words batman is sad because he lsot the fight. it was not captain who lost it was batman.

braz
BATMAN DID NOT WIN IN THAT FIGHT. IN THE CROSS OVER WITH CAPTIAN AMERICA. if u read the words batman is sad because he lsot the fight. it was not captain who lost it was batman.

if he lost, shouldnt batman either be dead or unconscious..? and not crying like a pu$

wolverine8888
it was fan voted lol. but I im trying to clear up the fact that batman did indeed lose to captain at that fan voted fight lol which some one falsly tried to use to back up batman.

braz
hmmm...

braz
well, it doesnt matter neways now does it, cuz we all know that batman could take down Captain America too....not str8 up h2h, probably not, but if bats had his stealth or he used some of his gadgets like a smokebomb or a flashbang, cap'd be historycool....logically speaking

wolverine8888
lol funny how so many people try that on captian and it has no effect and never works. also dont kid ur self in straight h2h batman stand no chance of winning. even with his equipement captian takes it more tiems then not.

braz
maybe, you gotta admit though, it would be close

jinzin
h2h they are equals plain and simple.. cap only wins because he's got a superior stamina to that of any human being peak or not.. so batman would slow down first , get sloppy and lose..

but skillwise they are equals...

against punisher, the bat reigns supreme...

wolverine8888
ya it would be.

jinzin
Originally posted by jinzin
h2h they are equals plain and simple.. cap only wins because he's got a superior stamina to that of any human being peak or not.. so batman would slow down first , get sloppy and lose..

but skillwise they are equals...

against punisher, the bat reigns supreme...

braz
Originally posted by jinzin

court is ajured smile

wolverine8888
they aint eguals in fighting skill captian has the edge due to experience. also captian stronger quicker better reflexes and more agile.

braz
^ hmm i wouldnt be too sure about that, batmans a specially trained ninja remember, the only reason i could see captain america winning is because of his endurance

wolverine8888
? captain america was pritty much trained in ever form of combat personaly by his governement. also due to the serum he is indeed faster, quicker, stronger ,more agile and better reflexes then batman. far more stamina and more durable.

srankmissingnin
Cap is trained in every form of unarmed combat he told Baron Zemo once before he beat the crap out of him

braz
? captain america was pritty much trained in ever form of combat personaly by his governement. also due to the serum he is indeed faster, quicker, stronger ,more agile and better reflexes then batman. far more stamina and more durable.

still, whos got the cooler costume stick out tongue

wolverine8888
ya I wasent sure if he new all forms of unarmmed or Im not as up to date with his fighting skill as I am with some other characters

wolverine8888

still, whos got the cooler costume stick out tongue

Captain................who the hell is scared of bats lol

braz
^ are you gay my friend? so, youre telling me you would rather wear blue, red and white tights with a big star on it rather than wear a kevlar reinforced survival suit thats spray-painted black with badass blade gauntlets, a cowl that is dope as hell and a cape which can allow u to achieve flight to a certain extant.....if so, im sry...n ur saying bats arent scary? how many times have u had a swarm of bats come flying out at u and attack u when u didnt expect it

wolverine8888
lol u dont know much about captain do u. first of he wear chain mail. not spandex. batman were spandex under his kevlar. captian shield is cool lookign and unbreakable, i rather were chain mail and a unbreakble shield then batmans gay looking suit.

brainchild81
they aint eguals in fighting skill captian has the edge due to experience. also captian stronger quicker better reflexes and more agile. Pretty much. Even before Batman gets tired, Cap's still got the edge. If it comes down to close quarters, Batman might as well call it a night.

jgiant
PUnisher still caps batmans ass, no pun intended...

brainchild81
Ditto. @ that moment, all of Gotham's criminals soil themselves.

wolverine8888
Ditto. @ that moment, all of Gotham's criminals soil themselves.
I don't agree with puisher winning, i think he would lose and he has lost, but I do believe he would do a much better job of cleaning up gothem and yes they would soil them selfs.

jinzin
batman dodges bullets from entire swat teams.. then he proves he doesn't even have to in the first place due to his suit.. yet punisher wins by "cappin" him? confused

wolverine8888
batman does not dodge bullets he marly jumps out of the way he aint able to run striaght at some one with a machine gun firing at him and dodge between the bullets.

The_Blob
Pff Blob doesn't have to dodge pathetic bullets cuz he just lets em bounce off. They are toys and so are Batman and Punisher.

wolverine8888
not if punisher packen adamatium bullets

The_Blob
not if punisher packen adamatium bullets

That won't matter cuz bullets aren't sharp.

wolverine8888
u ever hear of periecing bullets?

jinzin
batman does not dodge bullets he marly jumps out of the way he aint able to run striaght at some one with a machine gun firing at him and dodge between the bullets.

he has though... confused

you should probably go check out my batman bullet dodging extraviganzy in the spidey vs. batman thread.. cause you're clearly mistaken.

wolverine8888
realy wtf. god this is why I dont read dc a normal human should not be able to well running at a guy dodge in and out of bullets it should not happen.

snoopdogg
BATMAN DID NOT WIN IN THAT FIGHT. IN THE CROSS OVER WITH CAPTIAN AMERICA. if u read the words batman is sad because he lsot the fight. it was not captain who lost it was batman. WTF are you talking about?

Batman saved Captains life in the Crossover. Batman won the fight cause Cap was mobilized cause the.

wolverine8888
actauly at the end it is captian saving batmans life. captain maerica says and I quote " are you all right?" batman replies and I quote " nuthing I wont walk away from. you're good with that shield. I'm fine... except for coming up short. I LOST."

snoopdogg
actauly at the end it is captian saving batmans life. captain maerica says and I quote " are you all right?" batman replies and I quote " nuthing I wont walk away from. you're good with that shield. I'm fine... except for coming up short. I LOST." Cap lost.

He even said it.

snoopdogg
actauly at the end it is captian saving batmans life. captain maerica says and I quote " are you all right?" batman replies and I quote " nuthing I wont walk away from. you're good with that shield. I'm fine... except for coming up short. I LOST." Your lost slick.

Juntai
lol dude had the whole situation backwards.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juntai
lol dude had the whole situation backwards. I know. Its funny too.

I am biting my tongue to try and be nice.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>