Some Information about the Star-Wars Tv-series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauro123456
The Star Wars TV Series & Lucas Talks
May 9, 2005
Take time to read this, you will feel happy if you were wauting for the series! ( soory,if someone post it already)

'Dian' sent in this bit heard on TV in Australia regarding the upcoming live-action "Star Wars" TV series:

I was just watching the news over here in Australia and they said that the TV series will be shot in Australia and a deal will be done this June. The show will be one hundred episodes long and a hour each.

Lucasfilm is also developing a 3D half-hour version of the Clone Wars animated series that have aired on Cartoon Network. Static Multimedia has more on this with George Lucas:

"The TV series, the animated TV series called 'Clone Wars' is about the clone wars. Some of it has been on the Cartoon Network, but we're making it into an actual half hour, 3D animation series, and the other one deals with minor characters. And the time period is between episode 3 and episode 4, that 20-year stretch, but the characters aren't any of the main characters that are in the movies."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But I think we will wait at least 2 years before a star-wars series. So for now we have to enjoy what films we have, and stop thinking about the series, so that time passes more quickly.

darthvader_fan
so no darth vader or empreror

sauro123456
I know that sucks, but hopefully it will still be good,and they will introduce interesting new characters and we will get to know the stories of the other jedi that escaped order 66 . But I think we might see the Emperor or Darth Vader in rare cases. We will see how it turnes out!

Ballister
(Like Luke from ANH when he was complaining to Owen about the power converters)

But sauro, I don't wanna read the whole thing!!!

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by sauro123456
I know that sucks, but hopefully it will still be good,and they will introduce interesting new characters and we will get to know the stories of the other jedi that escaped order 66 . But I think we might see the Emperor or Darth Vader in rare cases. We will see how it turnes out! no it wont be good without them or luke skywalker

InfiniteDY
That's some older info... for up to date info on the TV series go to www.millenniumfalcon.com

Just don't get banned...

evil face

Stun
The live action series 100 eps long?smokin' that's awesome! i think this series in particular was made just to shut those people up who call themselves fans by wanting Lucas to make 7,8,9

sorry, 100 hours long according to MF.com

Darth Jello
there are lots of rumors that say that Lucas will write the first season with Kevin Smith writing some of the other stuff.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Stun
The live action series 100 eps long?smokin' that's awesome! i think this series in particular was made just to shut those people up who call themselves fans by wanting Lucas to make 7,8,9

sorry, 100 hours long according to MF.com
Did you do that on purpose?

100 eps, 100 hours...it's the same thing. stick out tongue

Captain REX
100 hours would be more episodes, depending on episode length. stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
100 episodes, 100 hours. stick out tongue 1hr each, including commercial breaks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.