Ult. Namor vs. Ult. Thor...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Ult. Namor is the sh*t right now (well i think so anyway) and Ult. Thor used to be the sh*t (in my opinion anyway). So, based on what little we've seen of Namor, do you think he could take down Thor in the following...

1. Head on fight

2. A game of snap (card game) ...

... ?

DarkCrawler
1. Need to wait for next UFF issue...Namor is smarter though.

2. Namor doesn't know a thing about snap...but neither probably does Thor. Tie.

Lucid Lui
Yeah, i guess the next issue of UFF will tell us if Namor is as good as it seems.

As for snap, well, the ref was kind enough to explain the rules before they commenced.

DarkCrawler
Then Namor wins. He was smart enough to learn the whole English language in a hour.

Draco69
Ult. Thor is a p*****. Namor kicks his ass.

snoopdogg
I think everybody needs to get off Ult. Namors nutz. He didn't beat anybody up yet. But hopefully he kicks Things @ss in the next issue.

Washco
Haven't read the ultimates unfortuneatly...so by that last picture, is Colossus stronger than ult Thor?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Washco
Haven't read the ultimates unfortuneatly...so by that last picture, is Colossus stronger than ult Thor? Well he did kick his @ss. So who knows.

Washco
Snoop, which issue is that, it looks cool...so witht the other x-men down, colossus kicks the avengers butts by himself??? Cool

snoopdogg
Ulitmate War mini-series. Colossus beat down Iron Man and then knocked the sh!t out of Thor all in the same issue.

They had to use a nuke to stop him.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Washco
Snoop, which issue is that, it looks cool...so witht the other x-men down, colossus kicks the avengers butts by himself??? Cool

pfffft iceman saved the day in that issue....but colossus did beat those two (ironman and Thor).....anyone have any pics of Ult. Namor?

joesha28
The Ult marvel U just started. Characters are yet to be established. 1st Ult Thor was the man! Everyone thot the Ult Hulk was the strongest due to his 616 counterpart. But Ult Thing Surprised us with some awesome strength. Than all of the sudden, Ult Colossus showed some freaking strong feats. NOW it's Ult Namor, due to what reeds said.... i wonder who comes next.

Draco69
Ultimate Sasquatch?

joesha28
Maybe Ult Herc

The Ion
Ultimate Surfer

Lucid Lui
Ultimate Strong Guy... Name sais it all...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Ion
Ultimate Surfer Actually Surfer is set to make his Ulitmate appearance.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
Ultimate Sasquatch?

F YEAH! big grin

Can't wait till Sasquatch is smacking people around with trees in the Ultimate universe. Guy has smacked Thing, Juggernaut, Hulk, and Wendigo all with trees...badass big grin

EDIT:
In all serious the next strongest person in the Ultimate universe will be probally Jugz who just got the stone or most likely this guy.....
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/canohead.htm

armandovalles
Originally posted by joesha28
Maybe Ult Herc

Oh shit i cant wait for Ultimate Hercules!!! that's gonna be amazing!!! i hope they do him like Thor, like a real god, but with more modern clothes and attitude and everything....I think Ultimate Hercules, when he comes, should be the strongest Ultimate Character. I mean, HE IS HERCULES!!!

The Ion
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually Surfer is set to make his Ulitmate appearance.
Yup and he's said to kick a lot of ass. No doubt he'll be top dog.

Warmonger
????
Uhm what has Ultimate Namor done to warrent such accord? Is it because of what Reed said? Cause there is such a thing as hyperbole. Ifhe had beat someone powerful's ass then I could understand but so far nothing yet.

joesha28
Is there someone powerful in the Ult U.

Draco69
Gah-Lak-Tus.

joesha28
yet to be seen........

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Blair Wind
pfffft iceman saved the day in that issue....but colossus did beat those two (ironman and Thor).....anyone have any pics of Ult. Namor?

My Respect Namor Thread has some. The link is under my sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.