KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ult. Namor vs. Ult. Thor...?

Ult. Namor vs. Ult. Thor...?
Started by: Lucid Lui

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Ult. Namor vs. Ult. Thor...?

Ult. Namor is the sh*t right now (well i think so anyway) and Ult. Thor used to be the sh*t (in my opinion anyway). So, based on what little we've seen of Namor, do you think he could take down Thor in the following...

1. Head on fight

2. A game of snap (card game) ...

... ?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 02:25 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

1. Need to wait for next UFF issue...Namor is smarter though.

2. Namor doesn't know a thing about snap...but neither probably does Thor. Tie.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 02:26 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Yeah, i guess the next issue of UFF will tell us if Namor is as good as it seems.

As for snap, well, the ref was kind enough to explain the rules before they commenced.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 02:29 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Then Namor wins. He was smart enough to learn the whole English language in a hour.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 02:39 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ult. Thor is a p*****. Namor kicks his ass.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 06:36 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I think everybody needs to get off Ult. Namors nutz. He didn't beat anybody up yet. But hopefully he kicks Things @ss in the next issue.

Attachment: colossus and thor.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 10:41 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Washco

Haven't read the ultimates unfortuneatly...so by that last picture, is Colossus stronger than ult Thor?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:43 PM
Washco is currently offline Click here to Send Washco a Private Message Find more posts by Washco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Washco
Haven't read the ultimates unfortuneatly...so by that last picture, is Colossus stronger than ult Thor?
Well he did kick his @ss. So who knows.

Attachment: colossus and ironman.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:53 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Washco

Snoop, which issue is that, it looks cool...so witht the other x-men down, colossus kicks the avengers butts by himself??? Cool

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 01:10 AM
Washco is currently offline Click here to Send Washco a Private Message Find more posts by Washco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Ulitmate War mini-series. Colossus beat down Iron Man and then knocked the sh!t out of Thor all in the same issue.

They had to use a nuke to stop him.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 02:49 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Washco
Snoop, which issue is that, it looks cool...so witht the other x-men down, colossus kicks the avengers butts by himself??? Cool

pfffft iceman saved the day in that issue....but colossus did beat those two (ironman and Thor).....anyone have any pics of Ult. Namor?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 03:14 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

The Ult marvel U just started. Characters are yet to be established. 1st Ult Thor was the man! Everyone thot the Ult Hulk was the strongest due to his 616 counterpart. But Ult Thing Surprised us with some awesome strength. Than all of the sudden, Ult Colossus showed some freaking strong feats. NOW it's Ult Namor, due to what reeds said.... i wonder who comes next.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 03:21 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ultimate Sasquatch?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 03:22 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Maybe Ult Herc

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 03:27 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Ultimate Surfer

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 03:43 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Ultimate Strong Guy... Name sais it all...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 03:48 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by The Ion
Ultimate Surfer
Actually Surfer is set to make his Ulitmate appearance.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 04:08 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Draco69
Ultimate Sasquatch?

F YEAH! big grin

Can't wait till Sasquatch is smacking people around with trees in the Ultimate universe. Guy has smacked Thing, Juggernaut, Hulk, and Wendigo all with trees...badass big grin

EDIT:
In all serious the next strongest person in the Ultimate universe will be probally Jugz who just got the stone or most likely this guy.....
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/canohead.htm

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 9th, 2005 at 04:18 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 04:15 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by joesha28
Maybe Ult Herc

Oh shit i cant wait for Ultimate Hercules!!! that's gonna be amazing!!! i hope they do him like Thor, like a real god, but with more modern clothes and attitude and everything....I think Ultimate Hercules, when he comes, should be the strongest Ultimate Character. I mean, HE IS HERCULES!!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 04:18 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually Surfer is set to make his Ulitmate appearance.

Yup and he's said to kick a lot of ass. No doubt he'll be top dog.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 05:03 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote