Poision Ivy Vs Harley Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
well they say Harley Quinn is even crazier then the joker she was his doctor and some even go as far as to say kinda a mentor. Poision Ivy and her have teamed up in the past but if they had to take each other out who would win?

tvar10
hey..u stole my idea....i had this but it got deleted for some unknown reason

Black Adam
Originally posted by tvar10
hey..u stole my idea....i had this but it got deleted for some unknown reason

Well to quote the mod who closed it

Originally posted by Tron
Okay, you turned what could've been an interesting thread into, well, something else. What the f**k?

Closing

Black Adam
Anyway

i still say Harley

vaya_the_elf
My vote goes for Ivy

Black Adam
Hasn't Harley become immune to all poisons and toxins or something like that?

NoFate007
Tough one. Harley is less predictable, but because of her insanity, she can be kind of stupid at times.........I think I'll go with Ivy on this one if there's any prep at all, but if its just a straight up fight, Harley.

tvar10
Originally posted by Black Adam
Well to quote the mod who closed it

actually the mod said this "Okay, you turned what could've been an interesting thread into, well, something else.

Closing"

i dont recall him saying "what the f***"

Black Adam
actually the mod said this "Okay, you turned what could've been an interesting thread into, well, something else.

Closing"

i dont recall him saying "what the f***"

it's the smiley he put at the end. somehow it came out like that when i copy and pasted.

tvar10
ohhhhh....ok...i got ya now, my bad

jgiant
ohhhhh....ok...i got ya now, my bad You failed...anywho i say harley wins...

tvar10
Originally posted by jgiant
You failed...anywho i say harley wins...

i failed? wats thats supposed to mean?

grey fox
Harley

jgiant
i failed? wats thats supposed to mean? Well you made the same thread and it faild so therefore you faild...

tvar10
Well you made the same thread and it faild so therefore you faild...

i will ufck you up ass whipe Happy Dance

Draco69
Poison Ivy. She has seeds in her body that can create horrific things like giant walking flytraps or jungle vines hundreds of feet long or hundreds of plant henchmen that give Batman a run for his money. Oh, and these plants can grow in ANYTHING. She once grew some out friggin' STEEL.

tvar10
Originally posted by Draco69
Poison Ivy. She has seeds in her body that can create horrific things like giant walking flytraps or jungle vines hundreds of feet long or hundreds of plant henchmen that give Batman a run for his money. Oh, and these plants can grow in ANYTHING. She once grew some out friggin' STEEL.

do u think she can even grow them out of ur ass?????? cuz that would be impressive

jgiant
do u think she can even grow them out of ur ass?????? cuz that would be impressive Hell yeah...your sick ass would like that...

tvar10
Hell yeah...your sick ass would like that...

probably not as much as your sick ass beats off to punisher pictures...........i can see you now ..."oh franky baby, shoot me with your bullets from your gun" (by gun i mean dick and bullets would be cum)......then jgiant proceeds to polish the punishers gun with his mouth

i think this is grosss, but thats how jgiant gets his kicks sick

jgiant
probably not as much as your sick ass beats off to punisher pictures...........i can see you now ..."oh franky baby, shoot me with your bullets from your gun" (by gun i mean dick and bullets would be cum)......then jgiant proceeds to polish the punishers gun with his mouth

i think this is grosss, but thats how jgiant gets his kicks sick I hope you leave enough room in your stomach cuz im gunna ram my fist into it and break your god damn spine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You son of a bich!

What the F UCK did i do wrong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tvar10
I hope you leave enough room in your stomach cuz im gunna ram my fist into it and break your god damn spine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You son of a bich!

What the F UCK did i do wrong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR NOTHING BUT A F UCKING CHOIR BOY COMPARED TO ME, A CHOIR BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Mider
dont start that stuff in here people or ill have you both reported cause i dont want my threads closed down on account of this foolishness THANKS.

dman2008
do u think she can even grow them out of ur ass?????? cuz that would be impressive

that was uncalled for mad

Mider
i said cut it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mider
since when can poision ive grow plants and stuff with seeds from her body ive never seen her do that but then again the only expersur ive had to batman is mostly from movies and TV got an issue were she does that?

jgiant
Originally posted by Mider
i said cut it out!!!!!!!!!!!! you first...

Juntai
Ivy wins, and relatively easy.

Tron
you first...

Now I say cut it out.

First warning.

jgiant
Now I say cut it out.

First warning. Who was that directed to...me or the thread as a whole...

tvar10
Now I say cut it out.

First warning.
your an ass.....does that deserve to get a second warning?????Happy Dance

WrathfulDwarf
your an ass.....does that deserve to get a second warning?????Happy Dance

No it deserves a permanent ban. Good bye.

Back on topic or the next one joins tvar10 on his way out of KMC.

Milkie
Harley Quinn

grey fox
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
No it deserves a permanent ban. Good bye.

Back on topic or the next one joins tvar10 on his way out of KMC.

confused eek! laughing laughing

I know the comments old, but i can't help laughing with him having the dirty harry signature and all.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.