Rann-Thanagar War IC Special.(Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Did anybody read this issue yet? If so what do you think of Ion returning?

Alot happened in this issue to lead up to issue #5 of Infinite Crisis.

King_Mungi
Yeah I like the Ion look, and abit suprized they killed off Jade.

snoopdogg
Well I don't think she is totally gone though. Captain Comet can sill feel her presence.

She will return.

King_Mungi
Oh yeah, Kyle won't stay Ion forever...just when she will return is the question.

Draco69
Jade will come back. In fact, she's joining the JSA in One Year Later...

Draco69
See? :

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/haggard/JSA85_cvr.jpg

King_Mungi
Well that didn't take long...

Who are the other people? Mr.Terrific I, Atom, Sandman?

snoopdogg
So does that mean Ion is making a temporary comeback?

Draco69
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well that didn't take long...

Who are the other people? Mr.Terrific I, Atom, Sandman?

And the Ray.

Draco69
Originally posted by snoopdogg
So does that mean Ion is making a temporary comeback?

No. His comic is slated for months to come.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Draco69
No. His comic is slated for months to come. Actually if you look on the back of the comic it says that it's only a 12 issue maxi series.

So maybe it's only temporary.

aton_ra
can someone post the entire issue?

i can't find it anywhere.

Juntai
Actually if you look on the back of the comic it says that it's only a 12 issue maxi series.

So maybe it's only temporary. Its tough to write for a character on that level, assuming he's on the level he was before... and maintain a quality story. What's he gonna do, run around with Phantom Stranger and Spectre? lol.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juntai
Its tough to write for a character on that level, assuming he's on the level he was before... and maintain a quality story. What's he gonna do, run around with Phantom Stranger and Spectre? lol. That's why Silver Surfer cannot keep a montly series.

So do you think he will stay Ion?

Juntai
That's why Silver Surfer cannot keep a montly series.

So do you think he will stay Ion? Not forever no, but right now we have GLC and Hal and John. Kyle was somewhat lost in DC's current configuration.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
Not forever no, but right now we have GLC and Hal and John. Kyle was somewhat lost in DC's current configuration.

I think Kyle was fitting pretty good in the Corps, traveling the universe with Guy. I also think he and Alan will give up some power to bring Jade back. Maybe Alan will give up all his power and Jade will be the new Sentinel.

The Ion
Originally posted by jrodslam
Maybe Alan will give up all his power and Jade will be the new Sentinel.
sick

Ion being 12 issues is just a trial. If it sells well it's going to turn into a regular ongoing. If you look at the way the Guardians were talking it seems like Ion is the prototype for the next generation Lantern. I think it's a permanent change or at least as permanent as most other things in comics. embarrasment

Tron
Originally posted by Draco69
See? :

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/haggard/JSA85_cvr.jpg

What the hell is on Batman's nose? huh

The Ion
That can't be the JSA roster. All interviews have said the roster will be exactly the same OYL. Stargirl, Flash, Alan Scott, Mr. Terrific, Dr. Mid-Nite, Jakeem and Power Girl. Something fishy going on with that cover.

Black Adam
Originally posted by The Ion
That can't be the JSA roster. All interviews have said the roster will be exactly the same OYL. Stargirl, Flash, Alan Scott, Mr. Terrific, Dr. Mid-Nite, Jakeem and Power Girl. Something fishy going on with that cover.

Is the glowing green girl in that pic who I think it is?

The Ion
Originally posted by Black Adam
Is the glowing green girl in that pic who I think it is?
Yes it is indeed X-23. embarrasment

Black Adam
Yes it is indeed X-23. embarrasment

I Knew It!!!!!

snoopdogg
So what exactly do you guys suppose those two hands are? Or who are they?

The Ion
Did you read IC#4? Those are Alex's hands.

snoopdogg
Did you read IC#4? Those are Alex's hands. Yea I did. I guess that part went over my head. Been reading so many books lately. I'll have to go back and reread that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.