KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Rann-Thanagar War IC Special.(Spoilers)

Rann-Thanagar War IC Special.(Spoilers)
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Rann-Thanagar War IC Special.(Spoilers)

Did anybody read this issue yet? If so what do you think of Ion returning?

Alot happened in this issue to lead up to issue #5 of Infinite Crisis.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:11 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah I like the Ion look, and abit suprized they killed off Jade.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:14 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Well I don't think she is totally gone though. Captain Comet can sill feel her presence.

She will return.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:19 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Oh yeah, Kyle won't stay Ion forever...just when she will return is the question.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:40 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Jade will come back. In fact, she's joining the JSA in One Year Later...

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:51 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

See? :

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:53 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well that didn't take long...

Who are the other people? Mr.Terrific I, Atom, Sandman?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:53 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

So does that mean Ion is making a temporary comeback?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:54 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well that didn't take long...

Who are the other people? Mr.Terrific I, Atom, Sandman?

And the Ray.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:55 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by snoopdogg
So does that mean Ion is making a temporary comeback?

No. His comic is slated for months to come.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:55 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Draco69
No. His comic is slated for months to come.
Actually if you look on the back of the comic it says that it's only a 12 issue maxi series.

So maybe it's only temporary.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 04:58 AM
aton_ra
Money on my mind

can someone post the entire issue?

i can't find it anywhere.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:05 AM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Actually if you look on the back of the comic it says that it's only a 12 issue maxi series.

So maybe it's only temporary.
Its tough to write for a character on that level, assuming he's on the level he was before[but it seems so by the way the Guardians were talking.]... and maintain a quality story. What's he gonna do, run around with Phantom Stranger and Spectre? lol.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 01:49 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Juntai
Its tough to write for a character on that level, assuming he's on the level he was before[but it seems so by the way the Guardians were talking.]... and maintain a quality story. What's he gonna do, run around with Phantom Stranger and Spectre? lol.
That's why Silver Surfer cannot keep a montly series.

So do you think he will stay Ion?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 02:49 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

That's why Silver Surfer cannot keep a montly series.

So do you think he will stay Ion?
Not forever no, but right now we have GLC and Hal and John. Kyle was somewhat lost in DC's current configuration.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 03:18 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Juntai
Not forever no, but right now we have GLC and Hal and John. Kyle was somewhat lost in DC's current configuration.

I think Kyle was fitting pretty good in the Corps, traveling the universe with Guy. I also think he and Alan will give up some power to bring Jade back. Maybe Alan will give up all his power and Jade will be the new Sentinel.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 06:00 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by jrodslam
Maybe Alan will give up all his power and Jade will be the new Sentinel.

sick

Ion being 12 issues is just a trial. If it sells well it's going to turn into a regular ongoing. If you look at the way the Guardians were talking it seems like Ion is the prototype for the next generation Lantern. I think it's a permanent change or at least as permanent as most other things in comics. embarrasment

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 06:55 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Draco69
See? :

(please log in to view the image)

What the hell is on Batman's nose? huh

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 09:32 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

That can't be the JSA roster. All interviews have said the roster will be exactly the same OYL. Stargirl, Flash, Alan Scott, Mr. Terrific, Dr. Mid-Nite, Jakeem and Power Girl. Something fishy going on with that cover.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:02 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by The Ion
That can't be the JSA roster. All interviews have said the roster will be exactly the same OYL. Stargirl, Flash, Alan Scott, Mr. Terrific, Dr. Mid-Nite, Jakeem and Power Girl. Something fishy going on with that cover.

Is the glowing green girl in that pic who I think it is?

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:23 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote