PhoenixForce(whitecrown) & Thanos(hotu) vs the Endless & MorningstarBrothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Ok, now what.

and the winner is?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mr Master
Ok, now what.

and the winner is?

I like yousmile

Mr Master
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I like yousmile

lol

Sixth_Winged
Is there another Morning star other than Lucifer or is it michael demiurgos?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Is there another Morning star other than Lucifer or is it michael demiurgos?

Michael & Lucifer and the Seven Endless

vs

White Phoenix of the Crown(it's most powerful version)
and
Thanos with The Heart of the Universe.

this is a war on a multi-versal scale and beyond.

Mr Master
You know what I think it's overkill let's just make it these members of the Endless:

Dream

Death

Destruction

The battle is on,

White Phoenix of the Crown & Thanos with the HOTU

vs

Death - Dream - Destruction - of the Endless

&

Lucifer & Michael Morningstar

Mr Master
Phoenix and Thanos don't stand a chance do they

Mider
the brothers i can see putting up a fight with THOTU but what could the endless do im not saying they cant do anything its just that im not familuar with there powers not really i know that dream can make dreams come true as well as curse someone with unlimited nightmares, send people to hell, death cant be killed perioud cause she'd only meet up with herself after dying, she can also grant immortality and kill anyone, but what else can they do?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mider
the brothers i can see putting up a fight with THOTU but what could the endless do im not saying they cant do anything its just that im not familuar with there powers not really i know that dream can make dreams come true as well as curse someone with unlimited nightmares, send people to hell, death cant be killed perioud cause she'd only meet up with herself after dying, she can also grant immortality and kill anyone, but what else can they do?

well i know their multi-versal that's for sure, and as i understand it their power transcends across the entire dc/vertigo multi-verse, basically total control over Death - Destruction - and Dreams, Morpheus(Dream)has the collective energy of every sentient being's dreams in the mulit-verse, apparently you can draw on the energy that dreams emit. Same goes for the rest i suppose.

Mider
wow >.<.................this is off topic but they say spectre is a wuss one of his main villains i think is the embodiment of dispair or something.

Mr Master
wow >.<.................this is off topic but they say spectre is a wuss one of his main villains i think is the embodiment of dispair or something.

That's interesting, that's one of the Endless, you can also google the name the Endless, some links describe them better. bio etc.

supremthor
the thing about death in dc is she cant die no matter what..She is also in charge of taking the lives of any other living being, as well as ideas, concepts, worlds and universes. Anything that can end ... which is, after all, everything...so the only way to kill dc death is to destroy everything thats including thanos and Phoenix.. if ether of them are alive the cant kill her..

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by supremthor
the thing about death in dc is she cant die no matter what..She is also in charge of taking the lives of any other living being, as well as ideas, concepts, worlds and universes. Anything that can end ... which is, after all, everything...so the only way to kill dc death is to destroy everything thats including thanos and Phoenix.. if ether of them are alive the cant kill her..

In Lucifers title he seemed very sure that he could kill her so im not so sure about that. Phoenix is beyond Death both the concept and its embodiment. In Marvel it makes it possible in the first place. As stated by Dream in Sandman (upon his first visit to hell) any one of the brothers are exponentially more powerful than him or the Endless. I think youre overrating them here. Name sone feats performed by them.

wannabe
Well THAT'S an overkill scenario, maaan! laughing out loud

I think there would either happen NOTHING or existence itself would be eradicated...certainly no winners and no loosers (exept everyone less powerful than those fighting, of course). stick out tongue

leonheartmm
lucifer kills the pheonix then goes on to destroy THOTU

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lucifer kills the pheonix then goes on to destroy THOTU

Good one!

Mr Master
so Morningstar brothers and the 3 Endless take it?

Mider
there are seven endless from what i remeber.

kevdude
Well i might have to give it to Lucifer and Michael, they both are equal and only God and his abstracts are above them. Lucifer did act as though he could have killed Death but its the way Death acted in return when she just stood ther and looked at him in the eyes and Lucifer then just didn't do anything.

Lucifer has been mortal and outsmarted Gods and killed demons with his brains. He even took out 2 beings who was trying to replace The Presence as his replacement.

But then again they could end up losing, they have lost before, but not that has almost never happened.

Mr Master
there are seven endless from what i remeber.

yea i know, but i figures all seven would be to much, so now it's just

Death - Dream - Destruction

Xplosive
Originally posted by kevdude
Well i might have to give it to Lucifer and Michael, they both are equal and only God and his abstracts are above them. Lucifer did act as though he could have killed Death but its the way Death acted in return when she just stood ther and looked at him in the eyes and Lucifer then just didn't do anything.

Lucifer has been mortal and outsmarted Gods and killed demons with his brains. He even took out 2 beings who was trying to replace The Presence as his replacement.

But then again they could end up losing, they have lost before, but not that has almost never happened.

No way woud Lucifer and Michael stand a chance against THOTU, and here is also The Pheonix Force. Puf, Endless and brothers can't do anything here. Thay are toast.

Juntai
Originally posted by Xplosive
No way woud Lucifer and Michael stand a chance against THOTU, and here is also The Pheonix Force. Puf, Endless and brothers can't do anything here. Thay are toast. I think they could stand a chance as the VERY least, especially together.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Xplosive
No way woud Lucifer and Michael stand a chance against THOTU, and here is also The Pheonix Force. Puf, Endless and brothers can't do anything here. Thay are toast.

actually they most certainly can. lucifer stood at ground zero of the demiurgic multiverse destroying explosion and wasnt evern scratched{which in EVERY way compared to the raging inferno created by thanos w THOTU which destroyed the multiverse and all abstracts including LT}

and the phoenix force as has been proven time and time again is the chief UNIVERSAL abstract. she has no feats even COMPAREABLE to lucifer or micheal.

both of them are beyond the DC MEGAVERSAL death, beyond and above that is, neither phoenix nor thotu can even bruise em.

GalacticStorm
actually they most certainly can. lucifer stood at ground zero of the demiurgic multiverse destroying explosion and wasnt evern scratched{which in EVERY way compared to the raging inferno created by thanos w THOTU which destroyed the multiverse and all abstracts including LT}

and the phoenix force as has been proven time and time again is the chief UNIVERSAL abstract. she has no feats even COMPAREABLE to lucifer or micheal.

both of them are beyond the DC MEGAVERSAL death, beyond and above that is, neither phoenix nor thotu can even bruise em.

Speculation!!! Support it with on panel evidence or let it slide. wink

Lucifer has shown if you can turn his power against him that hes susceptible to Death.

Both the brothers have shown that their powers are dependent on Yahweh.

The demiurgic blast Michael unleashed was not multiversal. It resulted in the building blocks for a UNIVERSE. All the creations in the Lucifer title are universes.

I'll be back either 2nite or 2morrow with scans at hand. Dont say it was multiversal again Leon or i will proceed to embarass you. embarrasment

leonheartmm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Speculation!!! Support it with on panel evidence or let it slide. wink

Lucifer has shown if you can turn his power against him that hes susceptible to Death.

Both the brothers have shown that their powers are dependent on Yahweh.

The demiurgic blast Michael unleashed was not multiversal. It resulted in the building blocks for a UNIVERSE. All the creations in the Lucifer title are universes.

I'll be back either 2nite or 2morrow with scans at hand. Dont say it was multiversal again Leon or i will proceed to embarass you. embarrasment
AND then u say u dont get personal u lyin dumass. u ADDRESSED me specifically n jumped when i posted an oppinion, how unbeliveably immature of u gs, but then again, who can blame you.

ur mother cudnt embarras me boy, n the only reason u had a chance was cause i LET u, i cudnt be bothered about some damn forum when hell was breakin lose aroun me in reality.

as far as the universal/multiversal thing goes. phoenix has NO multiversal feats, the one that might have ben taken that way was also done by cyclops and so is not powerful or multiversal at all. THOTU also basically destroyed a UNIVERSE, or as it was said, but that universe was also connected to all other universes in the multiverse and seeing as LTa multiversal being was also destroyed, it stands to reason that all universes connected to the main reality were also destroyed.

its the same for lucifer, even though he created a UNIVERSE, he actually just created a REALITY, a reality which reasonable also has other universes with the main one. {it has been shown that even in YAHWEH'S "UNIVERSE" there are paths leading to other realities and universes connected to the main one which yahweh has power over} and as lucifer's universe rivalled yahweh's it is reasonable to say that it is the MAIN universe which has other universes connected to it under the power of lucifer. and anyway, lucifer has power second to only the presence which is MEGAVERSAL entity, not to mention that the endless are also MEGAVERSAL and lucifer is shown to be beyond the endless.

Xplosive

Michael demiurgic destroying explosion has no evidence to be more powerful than THOTU (and I think demiurgic destroying explosion wouldn't affect LT, as it didn't affect Lucifer). Actully, do you remember when all abstract shot their most pwoerful blast (also LT), against THOTU at the same time (that blast probaly had enough power to destroy multiverse) and it didn't stratch THOTU, the same would happen with demgruic explosin. THOTU would only laugh. I can't see Lucifer and Michael having a chance against PF and THOTU.
I see PF or THOTU taking them alone.

PF no comparable feats to Lucifer or Michael. Lucifer created a universe (with Micheal help), PF created a Multiverse.

juggernaut66666
you idiot thanos with hotu destroyed the entire marvel universe no one is stronger then him

juggernaut66666
no one can deafeat thanos with hotu so please stop making stupid threads

Mr Master
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
you idiot thanos with hotu destroyed the entire marvel universe no one is stronger then him

That's not the DC galaxy - universe or multi-verse, in this battle they are fighting in a seperate universe and they all have full access to their powers,
and Lucifer and Michael together have jsut as much power together as Thanos and possibly even more.
And the Endless which are 7 but I cut it to 3, have multi-versal authority in dc/vertigo reality.
So obviously their power is limitless aswell.
Now the question is if the combination of the White Phoenix of the Crown
and The Heart of the Universe out weighs the combination of Lucifer & Michael's powers plus the 3 Endless known as Death - Dream and Destruction?

LordKaos
The Phoenix Force cannot be killed in it's native form, the mortal host of the Phoenix can be killed! It is the resurrection force and it only dies when it needs to to reform as something higher than it was before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.