KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PhoenixForce(whitecrown) & Thanos(hotu) vs the Endless & MorningstarBrothers

PhoenixForce(whitecrown) & Thanos(hotu) vs the Endless & MorningstarBrothers
Started by: Mr Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Master

PhoenixForce(whitecrown) & Thanos(hotu) vs the Endless & MorningstarBrothers

Ok, now what.

and the winner is?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 10:44 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: PhoenixForce(whitecrown) & Thanos(hotu) vs the Endless & MorningstarBrothers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Master
Ok, now what.

and the winner is?

I like yousmile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 10:49 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Re: Re: PhoenixForce(whitecrown) & Thanos(hotu) vs the Endless & MorningstarBrothers

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I like yousmile

lol

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 10:55 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Is there another Morning star other than Lucifer or is it michael demiurgos?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 10:56 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Is there another Morning star other than Lucifer or is it michael demiurgos?

Michael & Lucifer and the Seven Endless

vs

White Phoenix of the Crown(it's most powerful version)
and
Thanos with The Heart of the Universe.

this is a war on a multi-versal scale and beyond.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 11:04 PM
Mr Master

You know what I think it's overkill let's just make it these members of the Endless:

Dream

Death

Destruction

The battle is on,

White Phoenix of the Crown & Thanos with the HOTU

vs

Death - Dream - Destruction - of the Endless

&

Lucifer & Michael Morningstar

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 11:15 PM
Mr Master

Phoenix and Thanos don't stand a chance do they

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:43 AM
Mider

the brothers i can see putting up a fight with THOTU but what could the endless do im not saying they cant do anything its just that im not familuar with there powers not really i know that dream can make dreams come true as well as curse someone with unlimited nightmares, send people to hell, death cant be killed perioud cause she'd only meet up with herself after dying, she can also grant immortality and kill anyone, but what else can they do?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:01 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Mider
the brothers i can see putting up a fight with THOTU but what could the endless do im not saying they cant do anything its just that im not familuar with there powers not really i know that dream can make dreams come true as well as curse someone with unlimited nightmares, send people to hell, death cant be killed perioud cause she'd only meet up with herself after dying, she can also grant immortality and kill anyone, but what else can they do?

well i know their multi-versal that's for sure, and as i understand it their power transcends across the entire dc/vertigo multi-verse, basically total control over Death - Destruction - and Dreams, Morpheus(Dream)has the collective energy of every sentient being's dreams in the mulit-verse, apparently you can draw on the energy that dreams emit. Same goes for the rest i suppose.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:13 AM
Mider

wow >.<.................this is off topic but they say spectre is a wuss one of his main villains i think is the embodiment of dispair or something.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:22 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

wow >.<.................this is off topic but they say spectre is a wuss one of his main villains i think is the embodiment of dispair or something.

That's interesting, that's one of the Endless, you can also google the name the Endless, some links describe them better. bio etc.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:26 AM
supremthor

the thing about death in dc is she cant die no matter what..She is also in charge of taking the lives of any other living being, as well as ideas, concepts, worlds and universes. Anything that can end ... which is, after all, everything...so the only way to kill dc death is to destroy everything thats including thanos and Phoenix.. if ether of them are alive the cant kill her..

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 05:29 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by supremthor
the thing about death in dc is she cant die no matter what..She is also in charge of taking the lives of any other living being, as well as ideas, concepts, worlds and universes. Anything that can end ... which is, after all, everything...so the only way to kill dc death is to destroy everything thats including thanos and Phoenix.. if ether of them are alive the cant kill her..

In Lucifers title he seemed very sure that he could kill her so im not so sure about that. Phoenix is beyond Death both the concept and its embodiment. In Marvel it makes it possible in the first place. As stated by Dream in Sandman (upon his first visit to hell) any one of the brothers are exponentially more powerful than him or the Endless. I think youre overrating them here. Name sone feats performed by them.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:31 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Well THAT'S an overkill scenario, maaan! laughing out loud

I think there would either happen NOTHING or existence itself would be eradicated...certainly no winners and no loosers (exept everyone less powerful than those fighting, of course). stick out tongue

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:42 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

lucifer kills the pheonix then goes on to destroy THOTU

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 04:46 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
lucifer kills the pheonix then goes on to destroy THOTU

Good one!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 05:01 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

so Morningstar brothers and the 3 Endless take it?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 06:59 PM
Mider

there are seven endless from what i remeber.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:55 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Well i might have to give it to Lucifer and Michael, they both are equal and only God and his abstracts are above them. Lucifer did act as though he could have killed Death but its the way Death acted in return when she just stood ther and looked at him in the eyes and Lucifer then just didn't do anything.

Lucifer has been mortal and outsmarted Gods and killed demons with his brains. He even took out 2 beings who was trying to replace The Presence as his replacement.

But then again they could end up losing, they have lost before, but not that has almost never happened.

The Word

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 03:46 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

there are seven endless from what i remeber.

yea i know, but i figures all seven would be to much, so now it's just

Death - Dream - Destruction

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:44 AM