Phoenix of the Crown vs DC Universe with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Phoenix of the Crown with the HOTU & the M'Kraan Crystal vs DC Universe

leonheartmm
either one of lucifer, micheal or elaine could destroy it.

golem370
I like to see that

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm

Oooooo confused someones bitter wink

Juntai
dumb thread

leonheartmm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

trust me mate, neither u nor ur pathetic comic book character is worth being bitter over{yea i know its hard to take in}

GalacticStorm
trust me mate, neither u nor ur pathetic comic book character is worth being bitter over{yea i know its hard to take in}

yes

leonheartmm
yes

i KNOW ur not smart enough to understand in one go. u dont have to tell the whole world..................for ur own sake gs

GalacticStorm
i KNOW ur not smart enough to understand in one go. u dont have to tell the whole world..................for ur own sake gs

Good attempt. confused

Mider
place nice people threads like this are stuipd anyway how would the phoenix defeat all the uber powers in the DCU yes PF is just as strong as most but all combined

morningstar brothers
spectre
darkseid
gl corps
Ion
endless
etc etc

these are not in order of power by the way but the PF would be a good fight for all of these guys even greater then most but not greater then all.

golem370
Everybody that HOTU Thanos beat consuming LT,Celestials,Galactus etc etc the only who may be more powerful then LT is the Morningstar Brothers. But Thanos himself is below Skyfather level imagine somebody as powerful as The Phoenix Force using the HOTU plus the M'Kraan Crystal is very powerful to.

M'Kraan Crystal-In the fictional Marvel Comics Universe, the M'Kraan Crystal is an gigantic crystaline artifact that lies at the nexus of all realities. It is associated with the Shi'ar alien race. It plays a prominent role in several major storylines, including the Phoenix Saga and the Age of Apocalypse. As it is a singleton across all universes, the reality-hopping Exiles have recently figured out how to use it to visit selected realities. The Crystal also serves as a housing for an orb that contains a neutron galaxy.

leonheartmm
wont matter much against lucifer or micheal, who dont even get a tan standing at ground zero of multiverse destroying explosions.

Xplosive

Hhahahaha. Elaine yes, since she is supreme being now and far beyond Lucifer and Michael.
But those two, no way. Those two would be humiliated.

GalacticStorm
wont matter much against lucifer or micheal, who dont even get a tan standing at ground zero of multiverse destroying explosions.

Universe destroying. Lets get that straight. wink Lucifers creation and the Presences creation in the Lucifer series are universes in their own right.

Juntai
Universe destroying. Lets get that straight. wink Lucifers creation and the Presences creation in the Lucifer series are universes in their own right. They do call it universes yeah, but then, multiverses are just vibrational derivitaves of prime universes. Which Presence and Lucifer and Elaine all created.

Then there's really not much arguing now that in either case, as Elaine has herself has 3 'creations'.

Juntai
We also know that Presence's universe was a multiverse until Spectre undid the work..
And then since has been reverted back into one.
Though I feel it's temporary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.