ST Versus SW (Different Parameters)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wesker
Remember the Battle of Hoth in the beginning of ESB? Replace the Rebels with Federation forces. Who wins?

Fishy
Federation is screwed and there ships would die trying to run...

Veneficus
Federation are screwed... replace the federation with Species 8472 and then you have a possible conflict.

Wesker
Yeah, conflict.

jedi2187
The Feds would run like the Silver Surfer runs from Galactus when he gets that
look in his eye and pulls out the jar of crunchy peanut butter.

Twilight Janick
You may be rabid Warsies, I'm not that rabid a trekkie.

If Federation infantry or Argos can hit the legs or the guns of AT-ATs and vaporize either of them, the AT-ATs are no more. Otherwise, the Imps are a match for Federation redshirts, if Federation uniforms protect them from cold. If Federation infantry can close under the legs of an AT-ST, they can vaporize a leg joint at point-blank range and destroy the AT-STs.

jedi2187
Well, that's the thing. If the red shirts try to focus on attacking the AT-AT's at the legs, I hope one of them is paying attention to the snowtroopers that can or are deployed on the ground.

Twilight Janick
Maybe two or three seconds at max setting can vaporize an AT-AT's leg, but the Federation squads may have that following strategy: two or three of them go after a leg or the guns, the rest attack the snowtroopers.

Captain REX
And we know it can vaporize AT-AT armor how...?

Darth Kal-El
wait, wait, what does ST for?

SnakeEyes
Ummm... Star Trek.

jedi2187
Lest we forget Star Trek History 101.... red shirt ensigns have a shelf life of a fruit fly. They're the only officers in the Federation that have an expiration date on their business cards. Poor bast*rds....

The Fed squads can try and assemble to take out the AT-AT's kneecaps, a la Tonya Harding, but once again they need to keep in mind the snowtroopers, the AT-ST's, the guy in black armor leading them that sounds like he has asthma all his life, etc...

Twilight Janick
A Fed trooper alone can take out an AT-ST kneecap and still have shots left over to fight snowtroopers beneath it.

Tangible God
An AT-AT maybe, but the AT-ST's are quite fast, I doubt that they could get a good lock-on to the knee joints without first having their torso vaporized.

Jack Daniels
replace all the laser cannons with phasers you got damage...but yes redshirts do have a short expiration date!...LMAO...but so do storm troopers...lol....they are worse shots though! And another thing AT AT do not have shields just thich armor nothing prevent transporters from being in and taking them over......I dont think SW would even waste time trying to fight ST forces on the ground would be all ariel attack...ships with shields....anyways I think the battle would have to go different for SW to win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.