Clark's most heroic deed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Ast
So far I give it to the missile save in "Hidden", it was one of the few times Clark didnt have a problem. I know he died, bu when he had his powers, he had no trouble doing it.

Every other time involves 5 minutes and a commercial break of him squirming next to some krytptonite. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Macabre
I'd have to agree. He wasn't invulnerable, but yet he still tried to help.

Kal875
Clark does everything with the same thought in mind: "I cant let anybody get hurt." So whether it's kryptonite or bullet he does it with the same meaning. So every deed he does is heroic

FistOfThe North
Hidden.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kal875
Clark does everything with the same thought in mind: "I cant let anybody get hurt." So whether it's kryptonite or bullet he does it with the same meaning. So every deed he does is heroic

But yet it's easy to do something knowing you can't be hurt.

Whos_Pete
Most heroic deed is everytime Clark sacrifices his and Lana's relationship to protect his secret so he doesn't get experimented on in a lab.

Pah.

Kal875
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
But yet it's easy to do something knowing you can't be hurt.

But he does it with the same intentions. He knows he can get hurt more ways then physically. Like whos_pete said, he sacrafices his love life with Lana and he also sacrafices someone finding out each time he uses his powers

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kal875
But he does it with the same intentions. He knows he can get hurt more ways then physically. Like whos_pete said, he sacrafices his love life with Lana and he also sacrafices someone finding out each time he uses his powers

Yes, but sacrificing his love for Lana isn't heroic. It's selfless yes, but not heroic. But also people fear death thats why they choose not to act. With Clark having powers, he doesn't necessarily feel all that. When he didn't have powers, and he knew he could die, he still tried to help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.