Star Wars Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith 'Ultimate Edition' (Unofficial)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aj_vader
Hello Everyone,

Here is my fully mixed version of Revenge Of The Sith, with all the music ive got hold off and from the CD in the best order possible...

Enjoy!

You Send It Link:

http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0B42B2J9MDO8I06DSBUKYMI7YO

P.S. Hope You Like It smile

Wilcar
Hey Man...Thank YOU a lot!!!!!!!

aj_vader
ure very welcome smile

Padmé Amidala
This is nice so far, but there are some things that arent perfect. As Cascador just pointed out, The Order 66 one isnt like the one we have, we have the exact music from the film and its perfect. Also you are missing the music where Anakin and Padme talk for a final time together and where he chokes her, aswell as Anakin crawling from the lava bed. Also the beginning of Brother's farwell isnt complete. These are just some that Cascador and I have spotted, its still wonderful quality tho!! I think with our version of the soundtrack with your one (cause we didnt have the opening music) we have it all now smile

Padmé Amidala
Another thing thats missing at the end of the Yoda vs Sidious fight, where Yoda falls and such, sorry about me updating this all the time, Im just such a perfectionist when it comes to music smile

Jedi Priestess
I really think you shouldnt have titled the thread so that it reads like it is NOT a fan creation. Very misleading this is.

aj_vader

Padmé Amidala
I could send you it but I dont know how to put them here on a link, I was just looking in to that, btw, you're also missing the funeral sequence, one of my favourite pieces!

aj_vader
kool, upload them onto www.yousendit.com,

can u give me all the music that is missing from that mix ive done, i didnt know that all that other music had been obtained, no1 ever tells me sad

id be very gr8ful if you could do that for me smile

Padmé Amidala
I'll try, btw, I think there's something else missing, Im not 100%, but the music when Obi-Wan and Yoda are watching the hologram of Anakin and Sidious....

aj_vader
no that music is in there somewhere i know that for sure, may i ask where did u get all this unreleased music?

Padmé Amidala
Can you pm your email address to me and I'll send it personally

Ushgarak
Just changed the thread name here, as it was open to misinterpretation.

Jedi Priestess
Well whenever someone manages to pull this all together can they please post it in it's entirety? Nice job with what you've done so far aj. smile

Padmé Amidala
Well Ive almost sent him everything he was missing lol Still got to send the opening battle music then thats it, I'll leave it up to him to post it online when he's put it all together, its going to sound amazing smile

Jedi Priestess
Already does. yes

Darth_Vader05
Thanks downloading now!

Sith Master X
Thanks AJ!

Blue450Rider
Damn! Missed the link...Could someone repost? Thanks. beer

DucLangur
Originally posted by Blue450Rider
Damn! Missed the link...Could someone repost? Thanks. beer

Yeah it expired. I cant wait to hear the finished product!

aj_vader
hey i will be updating it today, please keep checking, and will do thy best to have it done by today

just to make it clear i am not including padme's funeral music, the cue that has been obtained is good, but kinda spoils the mix and flow of the complation as it is drained with ambient sound FX

please could you also consider that music has been provided by amidala
and re-edited and mixed by me big grin

come back soon!

aj_vader
here it is people, the new updated Star Wars Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith Ultimate Edition

http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0YSYQAQCT2BM410NNE8N5TVPZR

It now contains 47 tracks, and lasts just over 90 mins

there are only a few music cues missing

thanx aj_vader

Cascador
great work, but one of your themes is called Mace vs. Obi-Wan

did I miss something? confused

Jedi Priestess
Argh whats still missing?

Exador
Someone Please Post The Second Link VIA Megaupload

Jedi Priestess
Um, what happened to track 19? huh

mauler
Nice
Thank You lot aj_vader!!!!!!! rock

JKozzy
http://rapidshare.de/files/13971283/Star_Wars_ROTS__Ultimate_Edition__Soundtrack.zip.html

Rapidshare link for you, aj.

Cascador
megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=RS1KNLLF

Jedi Priestess
This is excellent but there is NO track 19. Was that just a screw up?

Cascador
I guess he melted two tracks together so that the numbering went wrong...I dunno...

aj_vader
sorry for the mistakes people, like mace vs obi-wan and no track 19, i just misnamed them thats all

please cut me some slack i worked on that all nite, and im not well, i only got out of hospital 2 days ago sad

aj_vader
oh and thanx to Jkozzy for the rapidshare link, much appreciated

Blue450Rider
Thanks for the links guys, I can't wait to listen to it.

Exador
Great, But You're Missing (And See If You Can Find These)

1: Anakin VS Dooku
2: Mace's Death
3: Anakin Leaves For Mustafar
4: Anakin Chokes Padme/"You Turned Her Against Me"
5: "Then He's Not Dead
6: Padme's Funeral
7: Jedi Temple March (Film Version)
8: Tragedy Of Darth Plagieus (Full Film Version)

Other Than That, You're Set

Cascador

McCusto
aj, I can send you the funeral sequence if you want it.

aj_vader
if anyone can send me the music that is missing from the ultimate edition, then plz by all means can u send it too me, id be greatful, i do have the funeral sequence, but i didnt put it in because its drained in sound FX

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by aj_vader
sorry for the mistakes people, like mace vs obi-wan and no track 19, i just misnamed them thats all

please cut me some slack i worked on that all nite, and im not well, i only got out of hospital 2 days ago sad

No, no dont apologise, I just thought my transfer had messed up and I was missing something thru my own fault. It's an excellent compillation aj thanks so much. smile

Cascador

aj_vader
i wish i could have the other themes to, but as soon as i get them u can count that ill post them on here smile

oh and cascador... i hope you and padme live happily ever after

Jedi Priestess
ok now will you be posting JUST THOSE? Because I dont really need the entire download again.

aj_vader
i can do either, which ever you prefer

DucLangur
I think you should post just those, it would be easier for the people who have downloaded already

aj_vader
hey everyone, im working on a massive mix thats gonna be between 60 and 90 mins, its going to conatin all the major themes and most of the 'important' music in the star wars saga

i was really just doing it for myself for something else to listen to sometimes, but if so many people are interested i will upload it when its finished if you want?

please let me know wot you think, no need to PM me, just post your verdicts here

thanx

aj_vader

DucLangur
hey everyone, im working on a massive mix thats gonna be between 60 and 90 mins, its going to conatin all the major themes and most of the 'important' music in the star wars saga

i was really just doing it for myself for something else to listen to sometimes, but if so many people are interested i will upload it when its finished if you want?

please let me know wot you think, no need to PM me, just post your verdicts here

thanx

aj_vader

Definetly man, you do a really good job and I think people will enjoy it when its done.So yeah go ahead with it yes

Jedi Priestess
GO for it! yes

Sith Master X

thanx

aj_vader

Can't wait dude. I know you'll do an awesome job.

Cascador
thumbs up aj_vader!

aj_vader
thanx everyone, ill post it as soon as its done smile

MC_GG
Yo aj i got Jedi Temple March (film version) if u want it i can send it to u just let me know if u need it

Sans_Fi
Ive just finished hearing all... its great. Even without whats its left. Well done.

Now lets get the EP2 Ultimate OST big grin

Darth Subjekt
can you upload what you have so far or what you loaded before please? I wasn't able to get on here to check at that time. If not, thats cool, but I would just like to see/hear what you got and what people are talking about. Thanks man!

Darth_Sidious59
does anyone know any links to get MACE VS SIDIOUS, because every other link Ive tried on here says that the page has expired, and Ive been trying and trying to get the page to work, but it wont...I NEED THAT SONG!!!....Please help!!!

Darth_Sidious59
also does anyone have a link where i can get the rest of the songs that are here! please!

anakin vs dooku
maces death
yoda vs sidious
order 66
space battle over coruscant

thanks

Exador
Yoda VS Sidious, Battle Over Corascant and Order 66 are already in there

Darth_Sidious59
i cant get the links to work, so i need a different link to get them

Alliance
VERY nice AJ...thanks so much....

<bows>pray

palpatine's son
can ene1 link me to the ultimate edition, i really want the music that plays when palpatine tells anakin to kill all the jedi and names him darth vader - ene help would be much appreciated

metrotokyo
Very nice, aj_vader, thank you for sharing!! Just found this forum and post yesterday, was able to download the files from RapidShare (thanks JKozzy!).

I'd already put together my own edits of the opening battle over Coruscant & battle of the heroes sequences from clips I've been gathering for months.

After listening to a few of your files, I took a couple of your cues and cut them into my edits.

Could probably do a bit more tweaking on em, but I haven't had time, so I just uploaded them as is to RapidShare for your enjoyment. Have a listen & let me know what you all think smile

(and if anyone has a no fx clip of the audio of the sequence where Obi & Anakin crash land their starfighters in the hangar bay, please let me know!!)

hmm, guess I can't post links, so here's the url:

rapidshare.de/files/20227692/metrotokyo_ultimate.zip.html

Sith Master X
Great job with the opening drum beats. I've been wanting the music where Yoda first Enters Palpatine's office, and I was lucky enough to find that on your track. Thanks. You and AJ Vader rock the house!

DarthRevan2006
Hello There! does anybody know how i can get Padme's funeral of Revenge of the Sith soundtrack?

I've been looking all over and I MUST HAVE IT. sad

Please if anyone has it, or knows where i can find it, please tell me o post it. Thanks everyone roll eyes (sarcastic) . Have a nice day, Tom

Alliance
I think its been elusive. Especially ther part where it is combined with the imperial march.

DarthRevan2006
There's all Star wars in it. There's dying love, mounting anger, sadness. It's the end of innocence. With Vader crossing his arms on the deck of the star destroyer, it's like if he's giving up to his destiny: he's got nothing left, the most precious thing he had and lived for is gone because of his doing. All he is left with is a sick yellow-eyed cripple that tricked him into thinking that he could stop death when he couldn't even stop himself from firing off lightning bolts. I must say that sidious' revelation and facial transformation is greatly done. He is the truly evil one, the one with no reason for evil. Anakin was afraid of losing everything. But that doesn't excuse him from slaying children. Anyway, in the end, he could only stay next to grandma Sidious: where else could he go? Have nice day!

MissAZ
Great job aj_vader! -hugs- Happy Dance

mrindia
Nice one aj_vader!
Btw, I didn't find 'yoda farewell' cue (ie when he leaves kashyyk) in this particular collection so does anyone know if the cue is on aj_vader's 'complete score' in this other thread:
killermovies.com/forums/f38/t410792.html
PS if anyone else has this track pls let me know!

DarthRevan2006, here's the track you want (it has music from when yoda, bail and obi discuss the twins' future right upto the end credits):
yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=audio&file=5325PlansHomeForTwins.mp3

DarthRevan2006
Thanks mrindia.. just one thing (i feel a little bit stupid to askembarrasment), how do i use the code you gave me? Just type it as an url? confused (i did it but the server is unavailable at the moment.. i'll try later, if it's the the correct thing to do)..

And, you're right, the Yoda's farewell theme seems to be missing.
But the score is so complete and well done you really have to make an effort to notice. That's why i didn't notice..
Have a nice day! smile

mrindia
copy and paste it into address bar and add the 3w's if you need to. I posted it like that seeing as i'm not allowed to post linksno expression

DarthRevan2006
I managed to get it yesterday evening, i did as you saidroll eyes (sarcastic) , thanks a lot! It's very well done. I think i noticed something else missing, but I'm not sure. It's the part when Palpatine's shuttle lands on a stormy Coruscant with a french-fried Vader being carried in the medical facilitydoctor . I rather like that scene.. shiny, full of light and joy... What the f**k?

MC_GG
Ok the following cues are missing:

1. The Beheading of Dooku/Anakin vs. Dooku
2. Padme telling Anakin that she's pregnant
3. A little cue in Anakin's Dream where Anakin wakes up from having the nightmare and talks about the nightmare and telling her about the time he gave her the locket thingy. It's about 45 secs long.
4. Palpatine telling Anakin to be his personal representative on the Jedi Council.
5. A bit of "On the Council" cue is missing. About 30-60 secs is missing i think.
6. The Tragedy of Darth Plageuis (Film Version)
7. The cue where Mace Windu says "I sense a Plot to destroy the Jedi"
8. Palpatine Seducing Anakin and Revealing Himself. Like a minute of the cue is missing.
9. Mace vs. Palpatine. It's missing around a minute.
10. Palpatine again seducing Anakin this time in front of Mace Windu/Mace's Death/The Sith's Plot. There's like 4 mins of cue missing.
11. March on the Jedi Temple (Film Version)
12. Farewell Yoda and Anakin Talking to Padme Before Leaving for Mustafar.
13. Padme and Obi-Wan Confronting Anakin/Anakin Chokes Padme to Death. This track is 5 and a half mins long.
14. Immolation Scene/Bringing Anakin Back to Coruscant: It's missing around 2 mins of cue.

aj_vader's new and complete score (which is the one big mp3 file) has Mace's Death, Mace vs. Palpatine and Palpatine's Seduction.

Sith Master X
I knew the film version of "Tragedy of Darth Plageuis" sounded different from the soundtrack.

MC_GG
Ya i have The Tragedy of Darth Plageuis Film Version, but it has sfx and dialogues

Morthon
Question...Is anyone still working on this?? I'd like to have the tracks mister MC GG stated

Morthon
I quess it's a dead thread right now...

aj_vader
hey everyone, im working on a new full episode III full score with every single cue in a two disc set version

im doing a sorta OST version and an Ultimate Edition

queeq
Again?

Alliance
laughing out loud

queeq
By now we have a dozen ultimate soundtracks..

Alliance
Just wait until the official.

aj_vader
yes but i aint done one with every single cue from the movie

baggassus
When aj_vader plan to release this new Ultimate Edition? If you make an edition with every single cue from the movie, you're my hero hehe.
I love this soundtrack, but some cues are very hard to find!
big grin

loss
im listening to the track Mace Vs palpatine and wondering where some of this music is from b/c it forsure isn't from that scene and the music from in the movie at this part is way longer. jst wondering, sounds sweet though!

baggassus
Wow! This track 'Mace VS Palpatine' is really amazing!
Another track I like very much is 'Obi-Wan arrives on Utapau'!
But some tracks like the 'Rematch with Dooku' are impossible to find without sound effects. At least I couldn't find anywhere.
cool

MC_GG
aj_vader when you release the complete version this time, can you make it in suites please? Btw i have found those tracks you were looking for. They are film version no doubt about it. Just let me know when you need it. Or i'll upload it asap.

Darth_Sidious59
How did you get this music without any dialogue, i have been trying many programs including adobe, but i cant get the dialogue out without messing up the score as well....please help!!??

aj_vader
the music is finished i have album artwork completed for it

ill be doing it as a two disc edition with 12 tracks on each disc

regards

aj_vader

MC_GG
Originally posted by baggassus
When aj_vader plan to release this new Ultimate Edition? If you make an edition with every single cue from the movie, you're my hero hehe.
I love this soundtrack, but some cues are very hard to find!
big grin
His ultimate edition will have every cue just as he said, only some cues will have some dialogues echoeing in the background if you guys want a sneak peek at a different edit of the complete score of Revenge of the Sith pm me and I might be able to hook you up.

sithlordvader
MY FRIEND THE LINK IS NOT WORKING COULD YOU REPAIR IT OR SEND ME BY EMAIL THE LINK PLEASE I WILL BE VERY HAPPY

DarthRevan2006
Same goes for me... with the link.
By the way, hello everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.