KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith 'Ultimate Edition' (Unofficial)

Star Wars Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith 'Ultimate Edition' (Unofficial)
Started by: aj_vader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aj_vader

Smile Star Wars Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith 'Ultimate Edition'

Hello Everyone,

Here is my fully mixed version of Revenge Of The Sith, with all the music ive got hold off and from the CD in the best order possible...

Enjoy!

You Send It Link:

http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...8I06DSBUKYMI7YO

P.S. Hope You Like It smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 02:55 PM
Click here to Send aj_vader a Private Message Find more posts by aj_vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wilcar

Hey Man...Thank YOU a lot!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:13 PM
Click here to Send Wilcar a Private Message Find more posts by Wilcar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aj_vader

ure very welcome smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:17 PM
Click here to Send aj_vader a Private Message Find more posts by aj_vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

This is nice so far, but there are some things that arent perfect. As Cascador just pointed out, The Order 66 one isnt like the one we have, we have the exact music from the film and its perfect. Also you are missing the music where Anakin and Padme talk for a final time together and where he chokes her, aswell as Anakin crawling from the lava bed. Also the beginning of Brother's farwell isnt complete. These are just some that Cascador and I have spotted, its still wonderful quality tho!! I think with our version of the soundtrack with your one (cause we didnt have the opening music) we have it all now smile

Last edited by Padmé Amidala on Feb 22nd, 2006 at 03:24 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Padmé Amidala a Private Message Find more posts by Padmé Amidala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

Another thing thats missing at the end of the Yoda vs Sidious fight, where Yoda falls and such, sorry about me updating this all the time, Im just such a perfectionist when it comes to music smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:29 PM
Click here to Send Padmé Amidala a Private Message Find more posts by Padmé Amidala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I really think you shouldnt have titled the thread so that it reads like it is NOT a fan creation. Very misleading this is.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:30 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aj_vader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Padmé Amidala
This is nice so far, but there are some things that arent perfect. As Cascador just pointed out, The Order 66 one isnt like the one we have, we have the exact music from the film and its perfect. Also you are missing the music where Anakin and Padme talk for a final time together and where he chokes her, aswell as Anakin crawling from the lava bed. Also the beginning of Brother's farwell isnt complete. These are just some that Cascador and I have spotted, its still wonderful quality tho!! I think with our version of the soundtrack with your one (cause we didnt have the opening music) we have it all now smile

you have the order 66 from the movie? you have the music when anakin chokes padme? you have the music where anakin crawls from the lava bed? plz could you upload it so that i can have it plz?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:34 PM
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

I could send you it but I dont know how to put them here on a link, I was just looking in to that, btw, you're also missing the funeral sequence, one of my favourite pieces!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:36 PM
aj_vader

kool, upload them onto www.yousendit.com,

can u give me all the music that is missing from that mix ive done, i didnt know that all that other music had been obtained, no1 ever tells me sad

id be very gr8ful if you could do that for me smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:38 PM
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

I'll try, btw, I think there's something else missing, Im not 100%, but the music when Obi-Wan and Yoda are watching the hologram of Anakin and Sidious....

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:39 PM
aj_vader

no that music is in there somewhere i know that for sure, may i ask where did u get all this unreleased music?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:41 PM
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

Can you pm your email address to me and I'll send it personally

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just changed the thread name here, as it was open to misinterpretation.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Well whenever someone manages to pull this all together can they please post it in it's entirety? Nice job with what you've done so far aj. smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 04:52 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

Well Ive almost sent him everything he was missing lol Still got to send the opening battle music then thats it, I'll leave it up to him to post it online when he's put it all together, its going to sound amazing smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 04:56 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Already does. yes

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:45 PM
Darth_Vader05
Lord Of The Sith

Thanks downloading now!

Remember the dark side will be with you always.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Vader05 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Vader05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Thanks AJ!

I like George.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue450Rider

Damn! Missed the link...Could someone repost? Thanks. beer

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Blue450Rider a Private Message Find more posts by Blue450Rider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DucLangur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue450Rider
Damn! Missed the link...Could someone repost? Thanks. beer

Yeah it expired. I cant wait to hear the finished product!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 01:31 AM
Click here to Send DucLangur a Private Message Find more posts by DucLangur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote