Doomsday vs iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
what can tony do?

DIESEL_33
As much as I luv good old Shell Head...he cant do a DAMN THING...I wish he could...but he cant...not even wit a year of prep time...and even still if he did manage to bet him...Dooms would keep comein back.

So Winner is...DOOMSDAY

grey fox
Theirs only one way ton is winning this and it's a real slim chance. He'd have to get doomsday within a forcefield and fling him out of earths atmosphere.

Bfr wins !!!

TheKahn
can a guy in a metal suit beat a constantly-evolving monster that curbstomped the entire JLA and "killed" superman?doh

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
can a guy in a metal suit beat a constantly-evolving monster that curbstomped the entire JLA and "killed" superman?doh

Well since you put it that way......

Yes big grin

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
Well since you put it that way......

Yes big grin

Bad grey fox, bad!nono

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
Bad grey fox, bad!nono

Just kidding : )

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
Just kidding : )

I knowthumbup1
What is up with all of the missmatched threads lately? I'm just waiting on Doomsday, Juggernaught, and Hulk vs Aunt May.

grey fox
Yeah and all these fanboy's

Samishee is the new 8888 by the look of it .....

Marcus4600
My money is on Tony using the force field tactic. Other than that, he's screwed. Still though, I don't get the whole mismatch thread stuff. However, it's still funny that people are begging for a win against Galactus.

Mider
didnt supes try to punch him out of the city and he used whatever tactic to land were he wanted

The Ion
Originally posted by Mider
didnt supes try to punch him out of the city and he used whatever tactic to land were he wanted
Yeah, apparently DD has some sort of ability to control exactly where he lands if someone throws him in the air. confused

spideycarnage
are u guys jokin>??im confused confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.