KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday vs iron man

Doomsday vs iron man
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Laugh Doomsday vs iron man

what can tony do?

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:46 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DIESEL_33
The Incredible

As much as I luv good old Shell Head...he cant do a DAMN THING...I wish he could...but he cant...not even wit a year of prep time...and even still if he did manage to bet him...Dooms would keep comein back.

So Winner is...DOOMSDAY

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:57 PM
DIESEL_33 is currently offline Click here to Send DIESEL_33 a Private Message Find more posts by DIESEL_33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Theirs only one way ton is winning this and it's a real slim chance. He'd have to get doomsday within a forcefield and fling him out of earths atmosphere.

Bfr wins !!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:24 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

can a guy in a metal suit beat a constantly-evolving monster that curbstomped the entire JLA and "killed" superman?

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:05 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKahn
can a guy in a metal suit beat a constantly-evolving monster that curbstomped the entire JLA and "killed" superman?

Well since you put it that way......

Yes big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:09 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by grey fox
Well since you put it that way......

Yes big grin

Bad grey fox, bad!

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:13 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by TheKahn
Bad grey fox, bad!

Just kidding : )

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:20 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by grey fox
Just kidding : )

I know
What is up with all of the missmatched threads lately? I'm just waiting on Doomsday, Juggernaught, and Hulk vs Aunt May.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:24 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Yeah and all these fanboy's

Samishee is the new 8888 by the look of it .....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:27 PM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

My money is on Tony using the force field tactic. Other than that, he's screwed. Still though, I don't get the whole mismatch thread stuff. However, it's still funny that people are begging for a win against Galactus.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:29 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

didnt supes try to punch him out of the city and he used whatever tactic to land were he wanted

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:39 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Mider
didnt supes try to punch him out of the city and he used whatever tactic to land were he wanted

Yeah, apparently DD has some sort of ability to control exactly where he lands if someone throws him in the air. confused

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:45 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

are u guys jokin>??im confused

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:49 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote