The beyonders vs mr.Mxyzptlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
Who wins.

guy222
Beyonders made Beyonder

Utrigita
Beyonders

Erik-Lensherr
Mxy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy. He actually stands a chance against beings like the Spectre. The beyonder would get steam rolled by the The Spectre.

llagrok
The Beyonders made the cosmic cubes, didn't they? And didn't the Beyonder possess like half the power of a cosmic cube?

Astner
Beyonders made the cosmic containers, which can destroy and recreate the omniverse, one beyonder* solos.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Astner
Beyonders made the cosmic containers, which can destroy and recreate the omniverse, one beyonder* solos.

yes and that is only a fraction of there power.

Galan007
What are the Beyonders' feats beside making CCU's? Because, imo, that's not a very good way to properly gauge their power.

Hell,
An average joe can make a pipe bomb -- but does that mean this pipe bomb still wouldn't blow that guy's arm off? jr_erm02

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
What are the Beyonders' feats beside making CCU's? Because, imo, that's not a very good way to properly gauge their power.

Hell,
An average joe can make a pipe bomb -- but does that mean this pipe bomb still wouldn't blow that guy's arm off? jr_erm02

I actually thought you could remember you own scans Galan... stick out tongue

LT hangs out in the 16th Dimension....

"A 16 Dimensional domain at the juncture of Multiversal super-space..... The process by which the fabric of existence is woven":
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/3528/shistoryie9.th.jpg

Once Eternity was summoned, LT plucked the planet Earth from his being:
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4475/lt2dl0.th.jpg

reed the second scan please... it's a little slow to load but it clearly states that the Cosmic containment Units is but a fraction of the beyonders powers. smile

Astner

Hell,
I doubt that they like humans, use unstable matter to set of an explotion.

Erik-Lensherr
It also says that LT, Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order allowed them to do it.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
It also says that LT, Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order allowed them to do it.

Yes but who do you think is most likely to allow such a experiment, IMO it was LT that allowed it, I mean the fact alone that the cubes can create four duplications of the 616 reality and then merge each of them with the true 616 one at the time each time stacking the previous merged Universe on top is a impressive feat that places the cubes far above Eternity and Lord Chaos and Master Order IMO.

Galan007
Originally posted by Utrigita
I actually thought you could remember you own scans Galan... stick out tongue

reed the second scan please... it's a little slow to load but it clearly states that the Cosmic containment Units is but a fraction of the beyonders powers. smile I can't stand when statements are all that's used to place one character above another character, of which has actual feats. thumb down

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

I always took this as the LT letting Eternity, Order, and Chaos know of the proposed experiment to see if they approved and the LT allowing it to take place. Kind of like LT stating he couldn't reverse the ruling on the IG without Eternity's permission. But that's just my opinion.

Utrigita
I can't stand when statements are all that's used to place one character above another character, of which has actual feats. thumb down

So LT statement equals nothing???

Galan007
So LT statement equals nothing??? Didn't say that.

Just think it's ridiculous that this one statement puts the Beyonders above a character like Mxy, whom has actual feats to back up claims made about him -- not just stataments. srsly

Utrigita
Didn't say that.

Just think it's ridiculous that this one statement puts the Beyonders above a character like Mxy, whom has actual feats to back up claims made about him -- not just stataments. srsly

With all respect Galan it gets close imo, but never mind smile

It's not just that Galan and you know it. The feats preformed by the Cubes is also quiet impressive (mention it a bit above) and to manipulate the 616 you will have to be packing some serious power since as apparently stated by Marvel it is the foundation of the multiverse and at a max the omniverse.

Galan007
With all respect Galan it's Close imo.

It's not just that Galan and you know it. The feats preformed by the Cubes is also quiet impressive (mention it a bit above) and to manipulate the 616 you will have to be packing some serious power since as apparently stated by Marvel it is the foundation of the multiverse and at a max the omniverse. I'll settle with 'close'.

That's far better than giving the featless Beyonders, a solid majority, imo. smile

Utrigita
I'll settle with 'close'.

That's far better than giving the featless Beyonders, a solid majority, imo. smile

Cool.

Can you follow me now, I know that they have no feats but a fraction of there power got a feat that is kicking ass imo. I can follow you a 100% in you view that feats is what shall count.

Btw Galan a totally off topic question, What the hell happend between Mxy and Superman Prime??? I just don't get it...

Astner
Cool.

Can you follow me now, I know that they have no feats but a fraction of there power got a feat that is kicking ass imo. I can follow you a 100% in you view that feats is what shall count.

Btw Galan a totally off topic question, What the hell happend between Mxy and Superman Prime??? I just don't get it...
Mxyzptlk faced the wrath of the writers.

Utrigita
Mxyzptlk faced the wrath of the writers.

laughing out loud

Galan007
Btw Galan a totally off topic question, What the hell happend between Mxy and Superman Prime??? I just don't get it... In short,
Mxy's powers were partially retconned into being solely magical in nature.

So that PIS + Prime's PC-nature + his newest power-boost -- made Prime pert-near immune to even the most powerful of magics, . thumb down

Utrigita
In short,
Mxy's powers were partially retconned into being solely magical in nature.

So that PIS + Prime's PC-nature + his newest power-boost -- made Prime pert-near immune to even the most powerful of magics, . thumb down

but... that sucks sick

Mxy power have never been magic isn't Mxy's powers only seen as magic as a being from the 3rd dimension???

Galan007
Mxy power have never been magic isn't Mxy's powers only seen as magic as a being from the 3rd dimension??? That's why I said his powers were 'partially' retconned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy's powers must be still partially Super Science. It says so right in the bio and He's actually reading the story himself. He's a weird character. And who is he afraid of? Someone so powerful that he says to seal the 5th dimension off. I"m intrigued.

Utrigita
That's why I said his powers were 'partially' retconned.

okay thanks Galan big grin

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy's powers must be still partially Super Science. It says so right in the bio and He's actually reading the story himself. He's a weird character. And who is he afraid of? Someone so powerful that he says to seal the 5th dimension off. I"m intrigued. Prime didn't beat him up that bad, and he wasn't that scared when he left after Prime... Hmmm...

Maybe it's Black Adam... shifty

Galan007
Mxy's powers must be still partially Super Science. It says so right in the bio and He's actually reading the story himself. Hence my 'partially retconned' statement. stick out tongue

And who is he afraid of? Someone so powerful that he says to seal the 5th dimension off. I"m intrigued. Either Prime, -- Or AM, .

okay thanks Galan big grin No problem. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hence my 'partially retconned' statement. stick out tongue

Either Prime, -- Or AM, .

No problem. smile

I think it might be whom ever is killing off the new gods. Maybe? becuz even mxy knows that SMP can't kill him. SMP already tried. Even depowered, Zatanna explained that they couldn't be destroyed. ALmost like the m bodies in marvel.

Galan007
I think it might be whom ever is killing off the new gods. Maybe? It's possible,
But I sincerely hope it's just AM.

Mr. Slippyfist
I think it might be whom ever is killing off the new gods. Maybe? becuz even mxy knows that SMP can't kill him. SMP already tried. Even depowered, Zatanna explained that they couldn't be destroyed. ALmost like the m bodies in marvel. We've already figured out that the New Gods killer is Adam Warlock. I can't see Mxy being that scared of him...

Estacado
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
We've already figured out that the New Gods killer is Adam Warlock. I can't see Mxy being that scared of him...
Nope.
It's Detective Chimp.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's possible,
But I sincerely hope it's just AM.

AM is a bad mo fo. But could Mxy really be scared of the AM? He's already shown he can control the multiverse even when there isn't one. Ala Superman Batman 25.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Estacado
Nope.
It's Detective Chimp.....

Would I be wrong Estacado If I was under the believe that your sign is from Mass Effect???

Mr Master
Didn't say that.

Just think it's ridiculous that this one statement puts the Beyonders above a character like Mxy, whom has actual feats to back up claims made about him -- not just stataments.

I have to disagree here G,
this statement by the LT has nothing to do with ranking the BeyonderS.

Now I don't care who wins, (you know how I feel about cross-company battles)

But the BeyonderS feats are represented by the feats of the CCU's and Cube beings.
Their bio confirms what the LT said,
and that's always been the story across many titles involving CCU's or Cube beings.

The CCU represents a fraction of the power of the BeyonderS.
A Cube Being is even below that.

Several times a single CCU has taken over the 616 Reality.
(power of the Multiverse, foundation of the Omniverse)

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
I have to disagree here G,
this statement by the LT has nothing to do with ranking the BeyonderS.

Now I don't care who wins, (you know how I feel about cross-company battles)

But the BeyonderS feats are represented by the feats of the CCU's and Cube beings.
Their bio confirms what the LT said,
and that's always been the story across many titles involving CCU's or Cube beings.

The CCU represents a fraction of the power of the BeyonderS.
A Cube Being is even below that.You might notice that I already agreed with that line of thinking. smile

Several times a single CCU has taken over the 616 Reality.
(power of the Multiverse, foundation of the Omniverse) Still though,
What the Beyonders themselves can do, is speculatory at best.

Mr Master
You might notice that I already agreed with that line of thinking. smile

thumb up

Still though,
What the Beyonders themselves can do, is speculatory at best.

We know what CCUs can do,
that's a tiny fraction of what the BeyonderS can do.

I think that's simple enough. big grin

Nice sig btw.

Galan007
We know what CCUs can do,
that's a tiny fraction of what the BeyonderS can do.

I think that's simple enough. big grinNot really.

The phrase 'a tiny fraction', can mean something different to everyone.

What I mean is,
We really have no idea what the actual power difference is between the Beyonders, and the CCU's.

Again,
Speculatory at best, imo.

Nice sig btw. Muchos Gracias! big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can anyone provide what is exactly the limit of Mxy's powers?

Violent2Dope
Superman Prime. 313

Mr. Slippyfist
Can anyone provide what is exactly the limit of Mxy's powers? SMP?

Violent2Dope
SMP? Beat ya to it.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Beat ya to it. Ya but... you blow.

Galan007
Can anyone provide what is exactly the limit of Mxy's powers? Before they were mostly magical? If so I can't recall any real limits of power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
SMP?

That isn't a gage. In the same story, mxy is making fun of the story. And SMP can't be affected by magic of any lvl. Plus he had in infinite powerup. Plus SMP couldn't kill mxy.

Mr Master
Not really.

The phrase 'a tiny fraction', can mean something different to everyone.

Really?

What I mean is,
We really have no idea what the actual power difference is between the Beyonders, and the CCU's.

Yes we do, a CCU is a "tiny fraction" of their power.

Again,
Speculatory at best, imo.

Not imo, I think it's quite conclusive.

Muchos Gracias!

cool

Violent2Dope
That isn't a gage. In the same story, mxy is making fun of the story. And SMP can't be affected by magic of any lvl. Plus he had in infinite powerup. Plus SMP couldn't kill mxy. No, SMP>Mxy. smile

Galan007
Yes we do, a CCU is a "tiny fraction" of their power.

Not imo, I think it's quite conclusive. It would only be 'conclusive', if we had actual feats from the Beyonders to compare here.

But for now,
All we have is a statement saying the Beyonders > CCU's.

How much greater? No one can say for sure.

That's why when we were talking about what the Beyonders power-sets might be, I said:

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, SMP>Mxy. smile

LOL that is why SMP wanted Mxy to give him his powers or destroy the multiverse and recreate his universe for him?

Astner
That isn't a gage. In the same story, mxy is making fun of the story. And SMP can't be affected by magic of any lvl. Plus he had in infinite powerup. Plus SMP couldn't kill mxy.
He couldn't kill Mxyzptlk, but he was the one that handed the beating.
Even after Mxyzptlk got his power back he feared Superman Prime.

If Mxyzptlk could he could'mave destroyed the universe with his magic, the circumstances would kill Superman Prime.

Mxyzptlk's days are gone, simply accept it.

Mr. Slippyfist
LOL that is why SMP wanted Mxy to give him his powers or destroy the multiverse and recreate his universe for him? I thought it was because he wanted him to find his universe for him... confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
He couldn't kill Mxyzptlk, but he was the one that handed the beating.
Even after Mxyzptlk got his power back he feared Superman Prime.

If Mxyzptlk could he could've destroyed the universe with his magics, the consequences would kill Superman Prime.

Mxyzptlk's days are gone, simply accept it.

That makes no sense. Obviously you don't own the book. SMP couldn't kill mxy. And Mxy has always said that he won't mess with universal stuff or multiversal stuff due to the nature of the cosmos. Mxy is also in the back of the book, all healed up, looking well, and talking about the very book he's shown in "fleeing". Face it, mxy's days are as they always have been.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought it was because he wanted him to find his universe for him... confused

NO. He wanted Mxy to destroy all the other universes and remake his. Mxy said he couldn't do it becuz he didn't know who prime was.

Astner
NO. He wanted Mxy to destroy all the other universes and remake his. Mxy said he couldn't do it becuz he didn't know who prime was.
Actually no ... You're the one who havn't read the issue.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually no ... You're the one who havn't read the issue.

Um, I read every issue of countdown and almost all tie ins. Plus it has mxy and the new gods in it. Are you mad. Of course I'm reading it.

quanchi112
Mxy is overrated by some on here. Hes powerful yes...but has also been bitchslapped by my boy Prime. I love dc for that one.

Mr Master
It would only be 'conclusive',
if we had actual feats from the Beyonders to compare here.

Imo, a fraction of the capabilities of the BeyonderS
is represented by the feats of their CCUs.

If we wanna pin a foe against them,
then we evaluate the feats of a single CCU,
and then we look at those feats as a fraction of what the BeyonderS would be capable of.

I agree with on this though,

we can never know for sure exactly what scale of power that is,
but it has to be phenomenal considering what a fraction has already done.

But for now,
All we have is a statement saying the Beyonders > CCU's.

Actually there are several statements, made by other Cosmics such as Shaper.

How much greater? No one can say for sure.

Here we agree, we know it's a great gap, no exact numbers here though.

That's why when we were talking about what the Beyonders power-sets might be, I said:

Cool.

quanchi112
Um, I read every issue of countdown and almost all tie ins. Plus it has mxy and the new gods in it. Are you mad. Of course I'm reading it. You claimed to have read new gods three when you only read a spoiler so we cant just take your word for it as you lied jus the other day about purchasing a comic and reading it.

Astner
Mr M, take a look at this (just posted it in the char ownage thread)

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p07.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p08.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p11.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p12.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p13.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p19.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p20.jpg

Galan007
Prime never stated the exact reason he wanted Mxy's power.

quanchi112
Mr M, take a look at this (just posted it in the char ownage thread)

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p07.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p08.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p11.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p12.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p13.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p19.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/RacerX-Countdown23-p20.jpg I loved it Prime ***** slaps Mxy showing he aint all that.

laughing Prime is fukin cats up in dc.

Astner
Exactly ... Yet Nvr make assumptions and considers it to be facts.

Galan007
Your WAY late with those scans, btw...

They were posted several times throughout the forums already. srsly

quanchi112
Exactly ... Yet Nvr make assumptions and considers it to be facts. No one really listens to him though. Everytime I have read anything that he made a claim about he usually twisted what actually happened to a sickening degree.

nvrbeenwthagirl

HE says right there he wants mxy to help him get rid of all those other earths. How is that not stating why he wants the power. Mxy then says he cant' summon the magic cuz he's drunk. SMP says give me the powers. So what the hell? He wants the powers to do it himself.

Astner
Your WAY late with those scans, btw...

They were posted several times throughout the forums already. srsly
:/ Homework ... I'm not to date.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
No one really listens to him though. Everytime I have read anything that he made a claim about he usually twisted what actually happened to a sickening degree.

Shut the **** up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly ... Yet Nvr make assumptions and considers it to be facts.

Didn't make an assumtion. Please show something that I said taht is not in those scans. Please do show us.

Mr. Slippyfist
NO. He wanted Mxy to destroy all the other universes and remake his. Mxy said he couldn't do it becuz he didn't know who prime was. Now, I haven't read the comic, or the scene since last week... but I don't really remember what you're talking about.

Should probably just read the scans put up.

quanchi112
Now, I haven't read the comic, or the scene since last week... but I don't really remember what you're talking about. Nobody does. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Shut the **** up. Chill its true you did lie the other day and I dont make shit up to try and prove a point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Chill its true you did lie the other day and I dont make shit up to try and prove a point.

shut the **** up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now, I haven't read the comic, or the scene since last week... but I don't really remember what you're talking about.

Should probably just read the scans put up.

As if bran. SMP says right in the ****ing panel, he want's mxy to help him get rid of all the other earths and find his. Mxy says he cant' do it. SMP says give him the powers. Of course he wants to do it himself.

Astner
HE says right there he wants mxy to help him get rid of all those other earths.
Help him doesn't necessarely mean do it for him.

Drunk of punches, Superman had beaten the cra--oh wait, magic out of him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Help him doesn't necessarely mean do it for him.

Drunk of punches, Superman had beaten the cra--oh wait, magic out of him.

Um no. Mxy says right on panel, zatanna was responsible for him not being able to summon magic. Shows what you know. Talking shit about me and can't get your own shit to gether. Certainly you dont' think SMP can destroy the multiverse on his own do you?

Utrigita
Nvr is right twice Superman Prime stated that he wanted the power of Mxy and one time he states that he can destroy all the earths but cannot single out primes because he doesn't know who he is. All read the scans posted on this page.

quanchi112
shut the **** up. Mxy fled like some common coward. he pulled a Darkseid and left the building. My boy Prime>Mxy.

1-0.

Its canon. smile

quanchi112
Um no. Mxy says right on panel, zatanna was responsible for him not being able to summon magic. Shows what you know. Talking shit about me and can't get your own shit to gether. Certainly you dont' think SMP can destroy the multiverse on his own do you? Nobody said he could but he did get his magic back and fled from Primes wrath becuz he knew when to get the fukc out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy fled like some common coward. he pulled a Darkseid and left the building. My boy Prime>Mxy.

1-0.

Its canon. smile

It's also cannon that mxy is beyond the story. As he is talking about the story as if it had already happened and he's reading it. You fail.

quanchi112
It's also cannon that mxy is beyond the story. As he is talking about the story as if it had already happened and he's reading it. You fail. Its canon. Mxy is just some jackass who wants to joke around he rarely does anything serious and just wants a laugh. I got a few laughs from him and loved how Prime beat the shit out of him. My respect for Mxy plummeted.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Its canon. Mxy is just some jackass who wants to joke around he rarely does anything serious and just wants a laugh. I got a few laughs from him and loved how Prime beat the shit out of him. My respect for Mxy plummeted.
and at the same time, mxy is in the back of the book joking about his appearance in teh same book. and you never had respect for mxy. Please dont' fake like you have. you respect no DC characters so stop with the bullshit. it's obvious that what ever happens in the story is a gag to mxy, as shown by the end of the story itself.

quanchi112
and at the same time, mxy is in the back of the book joking about his appearance in teh same book. and you never had respect for mxy. Please dont' fake like you have. you respect no DC characters so stop with the bullshit. it's obvious that what ever happens in the story is a gag to mxy, as shown by the end of the story itself. All mxy is is a gag, a jokester who can destroy the dc universe with a thought. I love Prime and I love how he is tearing into anyone who gets in his way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All mxy is is a gag, a jokester who can destroy the dc universe with a thought. I love Prime and I love how he is tearing into anyone who gets in his way.
And yet, prime needed someone else to actually get mxy drunk before he dared approach him. Put two and two together. It's not a feat for SMP. it's actually a feat for the abstract annataz who says she can't really die.

Violent2Dope
Its canon. Mxy is just some jackass who wants to joke around he rarely does anything serious and just wants a laugh. I got a few laughs from him and loved how Prime beat the shit out of him. My respect for Mxy plummeted. Who the hell ever had respect for that bastard?

Galan007
And yet, prime needed someone else to actually get mxy drunk before he dared approach him. Being "punch-drunk", has nothing to do with alcohol. srsly

nvrbeenwthagirl
Being "punch-drunk", has nothing to do with alcohol. srsly

I know. It has to do with him saying that the chick was blocking him from summoning magic. Funny thing tho. When SMP tried to kill mxy, and mxy played dead, he used something other than magic to instantly bring himself back? And later on we see zatanna abstract giving mxy access to his magic once more. So mxy has two sets of powers?

Galan007
I know. It has to do with him saying that the chick was blocking him from summoning magic. Please google 'punch-drunk' -- You're very far off from the actual meaning.

Funny thing tho. When SMP tried to kill mxy, and mxy played dead, he used something other than magic to instantly bring himself back? And later on we see zatanna abstract giving mxy access to his magic once more. So mxy has two sets of powers? Mxy was playing around with Prime's emo-brain the entire time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Please google 'punch-drunk' -- You're very far off from the actual meaning.

Mxy was playing around with Prime's emo-brain the entire time.

So then he wasn't punch drunk. If he was playing the entire time. ANd I know what punch drunk means. But that isn't what was shown. It was shown that the chick was the "supposed" reason he couldn't summon magic. And yet he does. Of course he was playing with SMP. It goes with the end of the story.

quanchi112
So then he wasn't punch drunk. If he was playing the entire time. ANd I know what punch drunk means. But that isn't what was shown. It was shown that the chick was the "supposed" reason he couldn't summon magic. And yet he does. Of course he was playing with SMP. It goes with the end of the story. Does it go along with this.

Look at PRIMES BICH. RESPECT FOR MXY KEEPS PLUMMETING.
DC IS MAKING ME VERY HAPPY. MY BOY PRIME SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF MXY. ENJOY THIS.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/12-2.jpg

Galan007
Does it go along with this.

Look at PRIMES BICH. RESPECT FOR MXY KEEPS PLUMMETING.
DC IS MAKING ME VERY HAPPY. MY BOY PRIME SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF MXY. ENJOY THIS. We don't know just yet whether or not it was Prime that had Mxy so scared.

Don't jump the gun -- especially just to provoke nvr. smile

quanchi112
We don't know just yet whether or not is was Prime that had Mxy so scared.

Don't jump the gun too soon, just to try and provoke nvr. smile He just got back from Prime whipping his ass,. Who else could he be afraid of? Prime abducted him and tortured him and he just got back its prime becuz logically who else could it be?

Galan007
He just got back from Prime whipping his ass,. Who else could he be afraid of? Prime abducted him and tortured him and he just got back its prime becuz logically who else could it be? 'Logically' speaking,
Mxy wasn't scared of Prime in the previous issue of Countdown, whatsoever -- So why when he got back to the 5th-D, would he all of the sudden be terrified of him?

See where I'm coming from? smile

quanchi112
'Logically' speaking,
Mxy wasn't scared of Prime in the previous issue of Countdown, whatsoever -- So why when he got back to the 5th-D, would he all of the sudden be terrified of him?

See where I'm coming from? smile He was afriad enough to get the hell outta there. Prime might be the end of all this shit he could be the big badass in final crisis. Im just speculating but I love him so could you blame me. Who else could mxy be afraid of though? Give me a name if logically it isnt Prime?

Galan007
Im just speculating but I love him so could you blame me. lol,
Then at least say that in your post -- Then it would be all good. smile

Who else could mxy be afraid of though? Give me a name if logically it isnt Prime? It could very well be AM -- Not saying that's who it is, just saying that at this point it's speculation any way you look at it.

quanchi112
lol,
Then at least say that in your post -- Then it would be all good. smile

It could very well be AM -- Not saying that's who it is, just saying that at this point it's speculation any way you look at it. Well all the evidence points to Prime becuz he was the one who roughed up Mxy. Now Mxy is afraid to come back there conveniently when he previously fled for his life.

Im just saying
smile

Galan007
Well all the evidence points to Prime becuz he was the one who roughed up Mxy. Now Mxy is afraid to come back there conveniently when he previously fled for his life.

Im just saying
You could be right, you could be wrong -- Like I said, it's speculation either way right now. smile

quanchi112
You could be right, you could be wrong -- Like I said, it's speculation either way right now. smile Well Im just happy that all the evidence points to Prime while there only remains a sliver of doubt.

cmack
the beyonder

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well all the evidence points to Prime becuz he was the one who roughed up Mxy. Now Mxy is afraid to come back there conveniently when he previously fled for his life.

Im just saying
smile

We already know it's not prime that mxy is afraid of. At the end of the exchange he flees from the 3rd dimension and tells his girl to seal up the 5th. he already knows SMP can't kill him. He played with him the entire time. But mxy must know something we don't. Some unseen player, or he's afraid of the AM.

quanchi112
We already know it's not prime that mxy is afraid of. At the end of the exchange he flees from the 3rd dimension and tells his girl to seal up the 5th. he already knows SMP can't kill him. He played with him the entire time. But mxy must know something we don't. Some unseen player, or he's afraid of the AM. Hes afraid of Prime. He realized what hes capable of. Prime is the one that marked up his face. Mxy is scared like some little bich. Its a shame. How the mighty fall. My boy Prime is looking better than ever.

big grin

Air Legend
Hes afraid of Prime. He realized what hes capable of. Prime is the one that marked up his face. Mxy is scared like some little bich. Its a shame. How the mighty fall. My boy Prime is looking better than ever.

big grin
If Prime was manhandling Mxy then Beyonders win in a stomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
If Prime was manhandling Mxy then Beyonders win in a stomp.

wrong. Mxy was playing with prime. Mxy wasn't even running from Prime. As shown in the next issue, he's running from someone else. And Prime couldn't even hold mxy. He had to get alter zatanna's help. Who confirmed hers and mxy's status as abstracts who couldn't be killed. She had to let herself die. And mxy is in the end of the story, talking about the story. And he's just fine.

quanchi112
wrong. Mxy was playing with prime. Mxy wasn't even running from Prime. As shown in the next issue, he's running from someone else. And Prime couldn't even hold mxy. He had to get alter zatanna's help. Who confirmed hers and mxy's status as abstracts who couldn't be killed. She had to let herself die. And mxy is in the end of the story, talking about the story. And he's just fine. He got out of there becuz he was going to get killed. Meanwhile the ion power has been retconned down,parallax has as well, and the am doesnt look so great while Prime is looking better than ever.

I love what dc is doing. Now when anyone brings up the ion power vs the ig Ill laugh my ass off.

I think its apparent the ig would smoke the ion power with but a thought.

laughing laughing laughing

Go Prime go!

nvrbeenwthagirl
He got out of there becuz he was going to get killed. Meanwhile the ion power has been retconned down,parallax has as well, and the am doesnt look so great while Prime is looking better than ever.

I love what dc is doing. Now when anyone brings up the ion power vs the ig Ill laugh my ass off.

I think its apparent the ig would smoke the ion power with but a thought.

laughing laughing laughing

Go Prime go!

What the hell are you talking about? Don't you realize the IG isn't even functioning. All someone has to do is say Classic ION you tard. Good god you are so sick And mxy got out of there to tell his chick to seal off the 5th. We already know SMp can pierce the 5th, so it's obviously NOT him Mxy was running from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.