KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The beyonders vs mr.Mxyzptlk

The beyonders vs mr.Mxyzptlk
Started by: Blue nocturne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The beyonders vs mr.Mxyzptlk

Who wins.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 07:10 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Beyonders made Beyonder

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 06:13 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Beyonders

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:16 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Mxy

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:22 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mxy. He actually stands a chance against beings like the Spectre. The beyonder would get steam rolled by the The Spectre.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:26 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Beyonders made the cosmic cubes, didn't they? And didn't the Beyonder possess like half the power of a cosmic cube?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:29 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Beyonders made the cosmic containers, which can destroy and recreate the omniverse, one beyonder* solos.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:41 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
Beyonders made the cosmic containers, which can destroy and recreate the omniverse, one beyonder* solos.

yes and that is only a fraction of there power.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:43 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

What are the Beyonders' feats beside making CCU's? Because, imo, that's not a very good way to properly gauge their power.

Hell,
An average joe can make a pipe bomb -- but does that mean this pipe bomb still wouldn't blow that guy's arm off?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Galan007
What are the Beyonders' feats beside making CCU's? Because, imo, that's not a very good way to properly gauge their power.

Hell,
An average joe can make a pipe bomb -- but does that mean this pipe bomb still wouldn't blow that guy's arm off?

I actually thought you could remember you own scans Galan... stick out tongue

LT hangs out in the 16th Dimension....

"A 16 Dimensional domain at the juncture of Multiversal super-space..... The process by which the fabric of existence is woven":
(please log in to view the image)

Once Eternity was summoned, LT plucked the planet Earth from his being:
(please log in to view the image)

reed the second scan please... it's a little slow to load but it clearly states that the Cosmic containment Units is but a fraction of the beyonders powers. smile

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:50 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Hell,

I doubt that they like humans, use unstable matter to set of an explotion.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:53 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

It also says that LT, Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order allowed them to do it.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:54 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
It also says that LT, Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order allowed them to do it.

Yes but who do you think is most likely to allow such a experiment, IMO it was LT that allowed it, I mean the fact alone that the cubes can create four duplications of the 616 reality and then merge each of them with the true 616 one at the time each time stacking the previous merged Universe on top is a impressive feat that places the cubes far above Eternity and Lord Chaos and Master Order IMO.

Last edited by Utrigita on Nov 29th, 2007 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:56 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Utrigita
I actually thought you could remember you own scans Galan... stick out tongue

reed the second scan please... it's a little slow to load but it clearly states that the Cosmic containment Units is but a fraction of the beyonders powers. smile
I can't stand when statements are all that's used to place one character above another character, of which has actual feats. thumb down

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

I always took this as the LT letting Eternity, Order, and Chaos know of the proposed experiment to see if they approved and the LT allowing it to take place. Kind of like LT stating he couldn't reverse the ruling on the IG without Eternity's permission. But that's just my opinion.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:58 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

I can't stand when statements are all that's used to place one character above another character, of which has actual feats. thumb down

So LT statement equals nothing???

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So LT statement equals nothing???
Didn't say that.

Just think it's ridiculous that this one statement puts the Beyonders above a character like Mxy, whom has actual feats to back up claims made about him -- not just stataments.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 06:00 PM
Utrigita

Didn't say that.

Just think it's ridiculous that this one statement puts the Beyonders above a character like Mxy, whom has actual feats to back up claims made about him -- not just stataments.

With all respect Galan it gets close imo, but never mind smile

It's not just that Galan and you know it. The feats preformed by the Cubes is also quiet impressive (mention it a bit above) and to manipulate the 616 you will have to be packing some serious power since as apparently stated by Marvel it is the foundation of the multiverse and at a max the omniverse.

Last edited by Utrigita on Nov 29th, 2007 at 06:07 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 06:03 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

With all respect Galan it's Close imo.

It's not just that Galan and you know it. The feats preformed by the Cubes is also quiet impressive (mention it a bit above) and to manipulate the 616 you will have to be packing some serious power since as apparently stated by Marvel it is the foundation of the multiverse and at a max the omniverse.
I'll settle with 'close'.

That's far better than giving the featless Beyonders, a solid majority, imo. smile

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 06:06 PM
Utrigita

I'll settle with 'close'.

That's far better than giving the featless Beyonders, a solid majority, imo. smile

Cool.

Can you follow me now, I know that they have no feats but a fraction of there power got a feat that is kicking ass imo. I can follow you a 100% in you view that feats is what shall count.

Btw Galan a totally off topic question, What the hell happend between Mxy and Superman Prime??? I just don't get it...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 06:09 PM