Captain America vs. King Pin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Strictly h2h, no shield for Cap.

samishe
They fought before, right?
I say that with shield Cap would won, but no shield Fisk wins.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by samishe
They fought before, right?
I say that with shield Cap would won, but no shield Fisk wins.

I vaguely recall the two of them fighting, can't remembe the issue or the out come of the fight for the life of me though.

Anyway pretty much what I was thinking. Cap wins with his shield while Fisk gets the edge with out it.

samishe
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I vaguely recall the two of them fighting, can't remembe the issue or the out come of the fight for the life of me though.

Anyway pretty much what I was thinking. Cap wins with his shield while Fisk gets the edge with out it.

Cap may be very experienced fighter but Fisk has "weight". big grin

srankmissingnin
Fisk is a excellent fighter in his own rights. The other day I was going over some old issues of something (Daredevil would be my guess but it might be Spider-man) and came across a feat where he his sparing with half a dozen black belts... he wrecks them in like three panels with out getting hit.

samishe
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Fisk is a excellent fighter in his own rights. The other day I was going over some old issues of something (Daredevil would be my guess but it might be Spider-man) and came across a feat where he his sparing with half a dozen black belts... he wrecks them in like three panels with out getting hit.

Do you have scans. It would be interesting to see.
I only new Fisk is a Hapkido master.

srankmissingnin
Do you have scans. It would be interesting to see.
I only new Fisk is a Hapkido master.

I'll look around for the issue and see what I can do

golem370
Some book where Kingpin was in the Captain America comics

Jan 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #373
Feb 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #374
Mar 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #375
Apr 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #376
May 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #377
Jun 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #378

roughrider
King Pin??
Is he the master of the bowling alley? laughing

samishe
Originally posted by roughrider
King Pin??
Is he the master of the bowling alley? laughing

You think Kingpin cant beat Cap?

brainchild81
Kingpin is strong as Hell. He's even stronger than Cap. I've seen him toss heavy furniture @ people. He's fast as hell. He's durable. I've seen him take GSWs like nothing. Fisk is a beast. I've seen him beat on Cap before and Cap had the shield. Fisk wins. He's a low level superhuman if you ask me.

golem370
Cap at peak strength can lift 800 pounds over his head where as Kingpin is able to lift 650 pounds over his head

brainchild81
Kingpin is stronger because I said so.

srankmissingnin
In Amazing Spider-man 257 there is a scene of Kingpin working out. He is lifting some obscene amount of weight, so much that the steel bar holding the weight is bending in the center and he is doing it with on hand. Also in the same scene Kingpin gets angry when he finds out that Blackrose hired Puma to take out Spider-man and he squeezes the small barbell in his off and crushes it.

Cap can lift more then 800lbs, and Kingpin can lift even more then Cap.

samishe
I was raised on Spider-man animated cartoon, and i always thought Kingpin is stronger than Spider-man(it was before i read his feats in the net).

batdude123
Cap has knowledge of every fighting style in the world and yet it isn't enough to take down King Pin; so sad. sad

brainchild81
Kingpin'd beat up most non-metas in straight h2h w/no weapons or armor. He'd crush Batman too.Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In Amazing Spider-man 257 there is a scene of Kingpin working out. He is lifting some obscene amount of weight, so much that the steel bar holding the weight is bending in the center and he is doing it with on hand. Also in the same scene Kingpin gets angry when he finds out that Blackrose hired Puma to take out Spider-man and he squeezes the small barbell in his off and crushes it.

Cap can lift more then 800lbs, and Kingpin can lift even more then Cap. Ditto. I think peak human power still depends on the size of the human

Tshern
You probably have somekind of on-panel scans or other reliable evidence to support your claim, huh?

roughrider
You think Kingpin cant beat Cap?

I'm making fun of the fact this thread isn't about the Kingpin - Wilson Fisk - but someone called the King Pin! laughing out loud

So-called fans - get your head out of your a** and learn to spell. wink

( So I'm being a dick. So what? big grin )

samishe
Originally posted by roughrider
I'm making fun of the fact this thread isn't about the Kingpin - Wilson Fisk - but someone called the King Pin! laughing out loud

So-called fans - get your head out of your a** and learn to spell. wink

( So I'm being a dick. So what? big grin )
Man, that's rough laughing

jrodslam
Kingpin has already beat Cap. Luckily for Cap, Falcons hawk saved him, otherwise hed be dead.

To srank: I think it was a DD comic where Kingpin beat about 5 blackbelts. KP also benched a huge amount. Hes around Caps level if not at the level already. The most ive seen Cap bench was 1100 lbs. Kingpin can life that im sure.

The Fake Macoy
Still, didn't DD beat Kingpin recently? If he could do it shouldn't Cap be able to?

badabing
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/c-america.html
Check out this song.

Psyquis52
I think Cap can handle him.

xkalybr
I pick the Kingpin.

Here's why... The Kingpin once fought the Red Skull in a Captain America comic. This was around the time that Cap had the super soldier serum removed from his body. Now, the Red Skull's body is cloned directly from Captain America's body. That means the Skull has a super soldier body.

The Kingpin and Skull fought at a baseball field. The Skull got some good shots off, but it really did not affect the Kingpin too much. The Kingpin won by literally falling over and and top of the Red Skull. The Skull was trapped by the Kingpins immense girth.

The Kingpin then threatened to jam his thumbs into the Skull's eyes unless he surrendered. The Skull did.

Now we have come full circle.

The Kingpin beat the Skull and I feel he would beat Captain America. Cap might be a slightly better fighter, but the Kingpin is no slouch. Plus he is so huge and damn strong.

That was a lot of writing. wacko

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by badabing
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/c-america.html
Check out this song.

Worst. Theme. Ever.

This one is better: http://marvel.toonzone.net/ironman/downloads/ironman.mp3

badabing
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Worst. Theme. Ever.

This one is better: http://marvel.toonzone.net/ironman/downloads/ironman.mp3
That was BRUTAL. I couldn't even finish it.

Thunderstrike
big grin

Scoobless
Check this out:

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4136/kpvc018mf.th.jpg http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/8162/kpvc023sn.th.jpg http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/1378/kpvc030zp.th.jpg

Kingpin beat Cap like a dog

cherry cola
that is a convincing beating

keak da sneak
kingpin is to slow for cap no way he can beat him

DigiMark007
I was going to cite Scoob's scans. KP's a beast. Cap's in trouble in this fight.

Scoobless
Originally posted by keak da sneak
kingpin is to slow for cap no way he can beat him

You obviously don't know what you're talking about... Kingpin is as fast as Cap and way more durable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.