KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs. King Pin

Captain America vs. King Pin
Started by: srankmissingnin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Captain America vs. King Pin

Strictly h2h, no shield for Cap.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:41 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

They fought before, right?
I say that with shield Cap would won, but no shield Fisk wins.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:43 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samishe
They fought before, right?
I say that with shield Cap would won, but no shield Fisk wins.

I vaguely recall the two of them fighting, can't remembe the issue or the out come of the fight for the life of me though.

Anyway pretty much what I was thinking. Cap wins with his shield while Fisk gets the edge with out it.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:47 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I vaguely recall the two of them fighting, can't remembe the issue or the out come of the fight for the life of me though.

Anyway pretty much what I was thinking. Cap wins with his shield while Fisk gets the edge with out it.

Cap may be very experienced fighter but Fisk has "weight". big grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 02:50 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Fisk is a excellent fighter in his own rights. The other day I was going over some old issues of something (Daredevil would be my guess but it might be Spider-man) and came across a feat where he his sparing with half a dozen black belts... he wrecks them in like three panels with out getting hit.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 03:12 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fisk is a excellent fighter in his own rights. The other day I was going over some old issues of something (Daredevil would be my guess but it might be Spider-man) and came across a feat where he his sparing with half a dozen black belts... he wrecks them in like three panels with out getting hit.

Do you have scans. It would be interesting to see.
I only new Fisk is a Hapkido master.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 03:21 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Do you have scans. It would be interesting to see.
I only new Fisk is a Hapkido master.

I'll look around for the issue and see what I can do

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 03:23 PM
golem370

Some book where Kingpin was in the Captain America comics

Jan 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #373
Feb 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #374
Mar 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #375
Apr 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #376
May 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #377
Jun 1991 App: Captain America (Vol. 1) #378

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 03:29 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

King Pin??
Is he the master of the bowling alley? laughing

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 03:33 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by roughrider
King Pin??
Is he the master of the bowling alley? laughing

You think Kingpin cant beat Cap?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 03:48 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Kingpin is strong as Hell. He's even stronger than Cap. I've seen him toss heavy furniture @ people. He's fast as hell. He's durable. I've seen him take GSWs like nothing. Fisk is a beast. I've seen him beat on Cap before and Cap had the shield. Fisk wins. He's a low level superhuman if you ask me.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 03:51 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Cap at peak strength can lift 800 pounds over his head where as Kingpin is able to lift 650 pounds over his head

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:05 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Kingpin is stronger because I said so.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 04:18 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

In Amazing Spider-man 257 there is a scene of Kingpin working out. He is lifting some obscene amount of weight, so much that the steel bar holding the weight is bending in the center and he is doing it with on hand. Also in the same scene Kingpin gets angry when he finds out that Blackrose hired Puma to take out Spider-man and he squeezes the small barbell in his off and crushes it.

Cap can lift more then 800lbs, and Kingpin can lift even more then Cap.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:00 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was raised on Spider-man animated cartoon, and i always thought Kingpin is stronger than Spider-man(it was before i read his feats in the net).

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:03 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Cap has knowledge of every fighting style in the world and yet it isn't enough to take down King Pin; so sad. sad

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:06 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Kingpin'd beat up most non-metas in straight h2h w/no weapons or armor. He'd crush Batman too.
In Amazing Spider-man 257 there is a scene of Kingpin working out. He is lifting some obscene amount of weight, so much that the steel bar holding the weight is bending in the center and he is doing it with on hand. Also in the same scene Kingpin gets angry when he finds out that Blackrose hired Puma to take out Spider-man and he squeezes the small barbell in his off and crushes it.

Cap can lift more then 800lbs, and Kingpin can lift even more then Cap.
Ditto. I think peak human power still depends on the size of the human

Last edited by I-Drop on Apr 10th, 2006 at 05:13 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:11 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

quote:
Cap has knowledge of every fighting style in the world and yet it isn't enough to take down King Pin; so sad.

You probably have somekind of on-panel scans or other reliable evidence to support your claim, huh?

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 05:24 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

You think Kingpin cant beat Cap?

I'm making fun of the fact this thread isn't about the Kingpin - Wilson Fisk - but someone called the King Pin! laughing out loud

So-called fans - get your head out of your a** and learn to spell. wink

( So I'm being a dick. So what? big grin )

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 06:30 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by roughrider
I'm making fun of the fact this thread isn't about the Kingpin - Wilson Fisk - but someone called the King Pin! laughing out loud

So-called fans - get your head out of your a** and learn to spell. wink

( So I'm being a dick. So what? big grin )

Man, that's rough laughing

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 06:47 PM