If batman jumped through the window of a marvel villians bar....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
could Wanda sucker punch him? Even if Bataman had prep time in jumping through the window of the marvel villians bar?

grey fox
Perhaps , but you don't want too piss off a drunk thanos , he's been slamming souls all evening. His Mistress broke up with him ....

Psyquis52
Well, if that hotty Terrax hadn't taken his girl he wouldn't be feeling so foul now would he?

grey fox
Screw it , Juggernaut throws down a brewski and accidentally backhands bruce to death while stretching....

Thunderstrike
Shocker tries to hit him but misses horridly, hitting Thanos in the face, who then fries his ass, wondering who the big pincushion was.

Psyquis52
Juggernaut is stretchin in a bar?

He officialy pisses off Blob which in turn grabs the attention of the entire Brotherhood of evil mutants!

Psyquis52
He pissed off the Blob by invading his personal bubble.

grey fox
Bat's falls into Blobs fat and drowns amid the sea of flesh......

Thunderstrike
and Superboy prime is lying in the corner, repeating "I wanna go home." Electro calls him a pansy, and get's his head punched off.

Psyquis52
There's a hundred ways for Bats to die here!

I'm having a ball.

Dr. Doom decides to fry him instead of charge him for the window he broke in his bar. Then has his bouncer take him outside for a lesson.

Thunderstrike
The bouncer being Luke Cage, who kicks his ass repeatedly.

Psyquis52
Then emasculates him by calling him something in ghetto hyperbole.

grey fox
Bat's is a cracka honkie , he cries and then goes to rape the nearest boy-toy he has which unfortunately (for bats) is Jason Todd whom precedes to smack Bats around with a crowbar in return for all those years of abuse.

Psyquis52
laughing Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Scenerio #3: Bats breaks in through the window of the bar intent on beating precious info out of the Red Skull. Lands on his table and picks him up by his shirt collar.

Batman: "Where are you hiding the nukes? Tell me before I break something!"

Sinister Six, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, the U Foes, and Doctor Bong all clear their throats at the same time.

Batman grins sheepishly and Red Skull puts out his cigarette on his nose.

Rape ensues.

Thunderstrike
Scenario 4.

Batman goes through the window, and for some reason finds Guy Gardner standing in front of him, who proceeds to knock him out with one punch.

Psyquis52
Scenerio #5: Bat jumps through the window and lands on Loki's table who immediatly takes insult and sets Bats up for sexual relations with every Gamma powered brute save She-hulk.

grey fox
Scenario five

Batman goes through the window, and for some reason finds Muhammad Ali standing in front of him, who proceeds to knock him out with one punch.

Psyquis52
Scenario #6 Shirley Temple gets her lollipop stuck on Bats costume which then attracts Venom, Carnage, and the Lizard who all want to know what it tastes like.

grey fox
Sceneario 7

Bat's dives through the window , does a roll and stands up again , only to be given a five by the judges . Simon Cowell gives bat's a mouthful causing the 'knight , vengeance , BATMAN' to run home crying like a pansy.

Psyquis52
Scenario #8 Bats jumps throught the window and gets cut on the glass. He gets an infection and turns to ge see Alfred to help him with the cut. Upon arriving at the cave he sees a Dear John letter from Alfred. Batman then decides to visit his doctor...then breaks down in tears, knowing that his doctor is psychotic and he told her to not come back.

Lobo walks in and kicks him in the balls.

grey fox
Lol

Etrigan
Scenario 9: Batman dives into teh bar. Ouch. It was an iron bar.

Psyquis52
Scenario #10 Batman jumps through the window and into a black hole that shoots him into an alternate dimension where bears talk and drink stuff that makes them bounce. Shocked by his new surroundings Batman throws away his costume and utility belt and puts on a purple outfit then grows a goatee. He then hires a bunch of ogres to capture said bears and learn the secrets of there juice.

His voice changes.

Psyquis52
Scenario #11: Batman has one week prep jumps into the bar and defeats absolutely every Marvel villain using his intimidating bat ears. All fanboys go woot.

grey fox
Scenario 12

Bat's dive rattles the bar which was holding Mr T's (He was clubber lang a god-damn evil bastard if their ever was one) milk. Bat's is then pummeled senseless by Mister T

Checkmate Sucka !

Psyquis52
lol

Thunderstrike
Scenario 13. Batman jumps into the wrong bar, owned by this guy:
http://mchalepac.lcsc.k12.in.us/ditka.jpg

Dikta kicks Batman's ass, then finds a team to coach and wins a Super Bowl.

grey fox
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Scenario 13. Batman jumps into the wrong bar, owned by this guy:
http://mchalepac.lcsc.k12.in.us/ditka.jpg

Dikta kicks Batman's ass, then finds a team to coach and wins a Super Bowl.
laughing

Scenario 14

Batman is about to jump in the bar when he is bumped into by Maddox , the burly Lumberjack-pirate forcibly throws Bat's through the Bar (as in through both walls) killing the poor bastard....

samishe
Scenario 15.
Batman jumps through the window and before he lands on the floor Juggernauts sends him flying back through the same window.

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
Scenario 15.
Batman jumps through the window and before he lands on the floor Juggernauts sends him flying back through the same window.

...ouch.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Jesse7
could Wanda sucker punch him? Even if Bataman had prep time in jumping through the window of the marvel villians bar?

If Batman Jumped through the window of a marvel villains bar?

First, all the villains would too drunk and stupid to know what is happening.

Batman uses stealth attack and sneaks behind Juggernaut and imitates his voice saying "Thanos you're a punk!".

Thanos gets up and punches Jugg's outta the bar.

Thanos goes to the bathroom. Batman then disguises himself as Thanos and walks up to Dr Doom and calls him a wuss. Then tells him meet me in the mens bathroom. Quickly Batman removes his disguise and hides behind the piano and watches Dr Doom create a super magical portal that sucks up the mens bathroom into another dimesion. Thus Thanos is gone.

Then Doctor Doom heads to the bar and ask for another round. Batman taps Doom on the should and pokes Victor's eyes.

Thus Batman wins!

Happy Dance

Jesse7
woot!

bean_machine
He would join in the fun and drink beer with the likes of Kingpin all the way to Thanos.

Bats is a regular and he and the rest make plans on how to ultimately destroy all super heroes, take over the omniverse and rule all with fear.

In time Batman will be crowned God of the omniverse and he will rule as Batgod.

MrHeavySilence
lol if he has prep time Batman wins

batdude123
Scenario 16: Batman jumps through the window and poops himself at the blinding pain of shattered glass cutting his skin! eek!

Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!!! laughing

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Scenario 16: Batman jumps through the window and poops himself at the blinding pain of shattered glass cutting his skin! eek!

Skeet! Skeet! Skeet!!!!!!! laughing

lol1 you said poop.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
lol1 you said poop.

I know! eek! laughing

WrathfulDwarf
Batman pwned Thanos....and even Chuck Norris!

Soleran
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Batman pwned Thanos....and even Chuck Norris!

Don't you ever say that again always remember at the end of the day
The closest thing to a man's heart is Chuck Norris's fist baby! confused

WrathfulDwarf
This is were the Chuck Norris jokes break loose....wink

batdude123
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This is were the Chuck Norris jokes break loose....wink

Who would win in a fight between God and Chuck Norris?...

Trick question... Chuck Norris IS God! laughing

Magee
wow hillarious no expression

bean_machine
Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't **** with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

bean_machine
and if that wasn't enough...

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

OK I'll stop with the Chuck Norris bs.

But I warn you some day Batman shall become TOAA of the omniverse and all shall call him Batgod almighty

Wynndar
When Chuck Norris sleeps with a man, its not because he is gay. It is because he has ran out of women.

Dynamic One
Batman calls Chuck Norris to proofread his back up plans

King KAM
Originally posted by Dynamic One
Batman calls Chuck Norris to proofread his back up plans damn....now thats a plan.

Chuck norris beat thanos in a game of chess, while he reading a book

grey fox
Batman jumps through the bar window and is inadvertently pimp-slapped by Namor

Imperious Rex b*tch !

outarddwarf
batman jumps through the window and lands on the rhinos horn.
Rhino then exclaims "I GOT ONE, I GOT ONE, I FINALLY REALLY GOT ONE!" and is quickly killed by the other villians for being so gay about it. but he dies happy!

golem370
My scenario Batman falls threw a window after being handed his a$$ by Deathstroke only to land on the table where Sabertooth & Wolverine are arm wrestling the impact knocks all of them to the floor and worst then that there Jim Beam bottle. Wolverine yes to Sabertooth what to have a little fun Sabertooth say sure and they strap Batman to the wall and play darts using his body as the board then to had to the insult Big Bertha uses the strap to tie Batman up and have her way with him. beer

marvelprince
Batman dives into a bar...

And asks Rhino why wouldn't he look at him when they made love. Rhino gets up and walks away as Batman starts to sob

spideycarnage
Batman falls threw the window, landing on a stool, right befor the blob sits on it.

Thunderstrike
Batman jumps into the bar, where he's greated by Thanos.

"Hey, I remember you!"

Thanos then proceeds to disperse Batman's molecules across the bar.

outarddwarf
Batman jumps into the bar and lands on the porcupine activating several of his quills which eviscerate, poison and generally dismember batman. Porcupine finally develops self esteem because he killed "the batman"

outarddwarf
Batman jumps into the bar and accidental jostles ultrons power pack back into action, decimation of batman and just about everyone else ensues.

grey fox
Batman jumps into the bar , and gets glassed in the face by magneto who's feeling in one of his 'Evil again' moods.

Next Venom_girl
As Batman crashes through the window, his face encounters an adamantium octopus "death-flower" pincher. After gloating, Ock than proceeds to rip him in half.

King KAM
He trips on a puddle hydro-man made on the ground, and falls into rhino knocking rhino out completley

Next Venom_girl
Bats gets vaporized by Dark Phoenix before he even finishes jumping through the window....

King KAM
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Bats gets vaporized by Dark Phoenix before he even finishes jumping through the window.... phoenix aint shit

Next Venom_girl
Dark Phoenix consumed a sun and killed billions of people. Respect Phoeinx.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/8229/phoenix43rk.th.jpg

King KAM
Dark Phoenix consumed a sun and killed billions of people. Respect Phoeinx.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/8229/phoenix43rk.th.jpg all the feats in the world dont make a character good, her storylines are mediocre her battles are too predictable, and her tie-ins never have any shock or flare to them.

respect that, *****

Next Venom_girl
Right... title numbers, cross-overs, movie deals, tv shows, Wolverine-syndrom a.k.a. overexposure is a measure of a character's depth and value. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Why are you positng here, you must think Batman is god.

King KAM
Right... title numbers, cross-overs, movie deals, tv shows, Wolverine-syndrom a.k.a. overexposure is a measure of a character's depth and value. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Why are you positng here, you must think Batman is god. hahahahahaha, one not only do more people respect me on here than you, but 2 if you knew anything about me, youd know me and batman fans dont get along.

and the phoenix is just as over-exposed as people will allow her, when since the her first appearances has she done anything that has actually made real comic readers give a damn? she hasnt.

Psyquis52
Batman jumps into the bar and is totally shocked to find the room had been completely emptied out already by Captain America...and Darkhawk.

The_Olympian
and Rick Jones... he's so under appreciated!

King KAM
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Batman jumps into the bar and is totally shocked to find the room had been completely emptied out already by Captain America...and Darkhawk. damn right i cleared it out.....

Psyquis52
Yeah with company. Damn..you are so egotistical. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Yeah with company. Damn..you are so egotistical. roll eyes (sarcastic) im not egotistical avenger....im american smile

Psyquis52
Originally posted by King KAM
im not egotistical avenger....im american smile mad

Tony Stark
Juggernaut is stretchin in a bar?

He officialy pisses off Blob which in turn grabs the attention of the entire Brotherhood of evil mutants!

Yes it's a gay bar and he's stretching Ultimate Colossus to his FULL potential...

Happy Dance

King KAM
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Yes it's a gay bar and he's stretching Ultimate Colossus to his FULL potential...

Happy Dance thing is against registration too?

Psyquis52
Yeah! I thought Thing was for it.

Batman jumps into the bar and lands in the lap of Viper.

I'll leave the rest up to you but if you were Batman what kind of pickup line would you use?

King KAM
Yeah! I thought Thing was for it.

Batman jumps into the bar and lands in the lap of Viper.

I'll leave the rest up to you but if you were Batman what kind of pickup line would you use? "I whipe my ass with 1000$ bills"

Psyquis52
"I whipe my ass with 1000$ bills" eek! laughing

Tony Stark
thing is against registration too?

confused

Yeah I thought so too. I think maybe he's just standing there and the Anti's are polling around him.

confused

King KAM
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Yeah I thought so too. I think maybe he's just standing there and the Anti's are polling around him.

confused i sooooo want herc to clobber him....

Tony Stark
i sooooo want herc to clobber him....

Tisk...Tisk...Tisk...

I of course want the opposite of that.

wink

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Ben. Whawhoo... Go Ben. Yeah Ben.

Happy Dance

Thunderstrike
I honestly think Ben will be against it. His closest friends in the Marvel universe keep their identities secret. I think it's Sue and Ben that might be leaving the F4.

Tony Stark
I honestly think Ben will be against it. His closest friends in the Marvel universe keep their identities secret. I think it's Sue and Ben that might be leaving the F4.

Like Reed Richards? And Jonny Storm?

confused

batman2505
u guys are stupid batman will just get them pissed at each other and let them kill themselves the he'll take jean grey home bunny

Grimm22
*Batman jumps in through the window*

*Bats kicks some lame ass D-Villans asses, like Stiltman*

Bats: "Alright im going to give you one chance to surrrender."

Sabertooth:"Who the hell are you?"

Bats:"I'm the goddamn Batman."

*All the villans stand up*

*Bats frowns*

Bats:"Oh Sh#t"

Grimm22
Originally posted by batman2505
u guys are stupid batman will just get them pissed at each other and let them kill themselves the he'll take jean grey home bunny

Why would jean be there? What the f**k?

Grimm22

Well Johnny is going to be in a coma (stupid Marvel revealing all their secrets). We still dont know who's side Ben is on and I cant see Sue leaving the FF.

Jesse7
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.