KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If batman jumped through the window of a marvel villians bar....

If batman jumped through the window of a marvel villians bar....
Started by: Jesse7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

If batman jumped through the window of a marvel villians bar....

could Wanda sucker punch him? Even if Bataman had prep time in jumping through the window of the marvel villians bar?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 06:38 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Perhaps , but you don't want too piss off a drunk thanos , he's been slamming souls all evening. His Mistress broke up with him ....

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 06:58 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Well, if that hotty Terrax hadn't taken his girl he wouldn't be feeling so foul now would he?

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:14 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Screw it , Juggernaut throws down a brewski and accidentally backhands bruce to death while stretching....

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:15 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocker tries to hit him but misses horridly, hitting Thanos in the face, who then fries his ass, wondering who the big pincushion was.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:17 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Juggernaut is stretchin in a bar?

He officialy pisses off Blob which in turn grabs the attention of the entire Brotherhood of evil mutants!

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:18 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

He pissed off the Blob by invading his personal bubble.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:18 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Bat's falls into Blobs fat and drowns amid the sea of flesh......

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:19 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

and Superboy prime is lying in the corner, repeating "I wanna go home." Electro calls him a pansy, and get's his head punched off.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:21 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

There's a hundred ways for Bats to die here!

I'm having a ball.

Dr. Doom decides to fry him instead of charge him for the window he broke in his bar. Then has his bouncer take him outside for a lesson.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:22 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

The bouncer being Luke Cage, who kicks his ass repeatedly.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:23 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Then emasculates him by calling him something in ghetto hyperbole.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:23 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Bat's is a cracka honkie , he cries and then goes to rape the nearest boy-toy he has which unfortunately (for bats) is Jason Todd whom precedes to smack Bats around with a crowbar in return for all those years of abuse.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:31 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

laughing Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Scenerio #3: Bats breaks in through the window of the bar intent on beating precious info out of the Red Skull. Lands on his table and picks him up by his shirt collar.

Batman: "Where are you hiding the nukes? Tell me before I break something!"

Sinister Six, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, the U Foes, and Doctor Bong all clear their throats at the same time.

Batman grins sheepishly and Red Skull puts out his cigarette on his nose.

Rape ensues.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:39 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scenario 4.

Batman goes through the window, and for some reason finds Guy Gardner standing in front of him, who proceeds to knock him out with one punch.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:44 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Scenerio #5: Bat jumps through the window and lands on Loki's table who immediatly takes insult and sets Bats up for sexual relations with every Gamma powered brute save She-hulk.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:49 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Scenario five

Batman goes through the window, and for some reason finds Muhammad Ali standing in front of him, who proceeds to knock him out with one punch.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:49 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Scenario #6 Shirley Temple gets her lollipop stuck on Bats costume which then attracts Venom, Carnage, and the Lizard who all want to know what it tastes like.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:52 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Sceneario 7

Bat's dives through the window , does a roll and stands up again , only to be given a five by the judges . Simon Cowell gives bat's a mouthful causing the 'knight , vengeance , BATMAN' to run home crying like a pansy.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 09:20 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Scenario #8 Bats jumps throught the window and gets cut on the glass. He gets an infection and turns to ge see Alfred to help him with the cut. Upon arriving at the cave he sees a Dear John letter from Alfred. Batman then decides to visit his doctor...then breaks down in tears, knowing that his doctor is psychotic and he told her to not come back.

Lobo walks in and kicks him in the balls.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 09:30 AM