Jedah vs Orochi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Two big godlike evils collide.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/orochi-ngb.gif
Orochi

vs.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/jedah.gif
Jedah

What say you?

Sub-Zero_Master
Orochi Take this Fight he has more power and can only be harmed by the Kusanagi/Yagami Flame

Gouki
Yeah, I was told of that of information on another thread. I'm not sure that matters for Orochi to fight anybody who can't beat. Except if he puts him into that pocket dimension thing, but that would be kind of cheap.

Blue nocturne
jedah wins.

shin_remy
i really go for Jedah !!!!!!!!!!

like gouki said

he just have to put him in the pocket demension

confused

Darkstorm Zero
I don't know if Jedah can do that... Actually, this is probably a stalemate since neighter one of them can actually die, and they keep coming back after being defeated...

Reincarnation...

Gouki
I was taking info from what I read on another thread. Well, I'm not sure that I see any way for them to win, since both of them can't really stay dead.

shin_remy
probaly the whole world will be destroyed during the fight big grin

Gouki
All for a tie.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Does battle field removal count as a win?

Gouki
What do you mean, like if one of those two destroying the environment they were fighting in? Wouldn't make much of a difference since they both take a tie in this fight.

Jabba the Hutt
Wow, Jedah looks like a faaag.

Darkstorm Zero
He is the Devil's Messaiah, can't imagine what those guys in hell get up to... (Evil imagges floating into my brain)

EkinEku
orochi, return to nothingness take his soul and erase him from existence

Darkstorm Zero
Jedah does the exact same thing... exept he takes all souls into himself, thats his ultimate goal actually, to take all souls into himself and become the one being.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Gouki
What do you mean, like if one of those two destroying the environment they were fighting in? Wouldn't make much of a difference since they both take a tie in this fight.
No,lets say jedah puts orochi in his pocket dimension would that count as a win the fight should be over correct?

EkinEku
no see orochi is omnipresent so if he were to put orochi in the pocket dimension he would end up raw formed w/ chris trapped, plus he can teleport anyway. jedah may rough him up a bit though he's no slacker.

2D_MASTER
Orochi Wins. WHY? Coz SNK official said that nothing can hurt him except the fames of Kusanagi and yagami/yata. So Jedah will probably beat Orochi up for a bit until Orochi gets bored and kills him. Cheap, I know, but thats what Orochi is.

Darkstorm Zero
They both draw in souls, Jedah becomes stronger from doing so, even though he's already pretty much omnipotent.

No matter who it is, even if the official info states so, when two onmipotent powers go against eachother, one has to assume they have the power to harm eachother.

"Godfight!!! Godfight!!!"

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Orochi Wins. WHY? Coz SNK official said that nothing can hurt him except the fames of Kusanagi and yagami/yata. So Jedah will probably beat Orochi up for a bit until Orochi gets bored and kills him. Cheap, I know, but thats what Orochi is.

That's probably because there's no one in SNK who is near his level and also had encountered him before. (it might change if the dragon spirit back story from kensou might be followed up to it's potential)

Feat wise, Jedah creating majigen is a highest amongst the two albeit with help from an extra power source.

As for the fight, do hard to predict the winner due to vague powers.

shin_remy
it is a TIE

or it is god damn close fight, and if so,

i go for Jedah, cause he has absorbed many souls, he can easily put Orochi in his pocket demension,

And if THAT Happens no expression ( and he can keep Orochi there )

how powerfull would Jedah be?
confused

Psyquis52
I love Jedah. He's got to be my favorite Darkstalker character. Initially I want to say he wins, but Orochi is a total bada$#. I going with a tie on this.

Blue nocturne
Jedah wins, he has the power to become anything he could just transform into the kusanagi flame and the fact that orochi was sealed by humans doesn't bode well with me.

EDIT: My mistake he can't turn into anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.