KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jedah vs Orochi

Jedah vs Orochi
Started by: Darkstorm Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Jedah vs Orochi

Two big godlike evils collide.

(please log in to view the image)
Orochi

vs.

(please log in to view the image)
Jedah

What say you?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:56 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

Orochi Take this Fight he has more power and can only be harmed by the Kusanagi/Yagami Flame

Youth,Power,Explode!!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:19 AM
Drunk_of_Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Drunk_of_Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Drunk_of_Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Yeah, I was told of that of information on another thread. I'm not sure that matters for Orochi to fight anybody who can't beat. Except if he puts him into that pocket dimension thing, but that would be kind of cheap.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 12:46 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

jedah wins.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 06:59 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

i really go for Jedah !!!!!!!!!!

like gouki said

he just have to put him in the pocket demension

confused

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 08:52 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

I don't know if Jedah can do that... Actually, this is probably a stalemate since neighter one of them can actually die, and they keep coming back after being defeated...

Reincarnation...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:16 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

I was taking info from what I read on another thread. Well, I'm not sure that I see any way for them to win, since both of them can't really stay dead.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 02:21 AM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

probaly the whole world will be destroyed during the fight big grin

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:13 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

All for a tie.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:20 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Does battle field removal count as a win?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:05 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

What do you mean, like if one of those two destroying the environment they were fighting in? Wouldn't make much of a difference since they both take a tie in this fight.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 09:09 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Wow, Jedah looks like a faaag.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 09:39 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

He is the Devil's Messaiah, can't imagine what those guys in hell get up to... (Evil imagges floating into my brain)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:54 PM
EkinEku

orochi, return to nothingness take his soul and erase him from existence

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 12:58 AM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Jedah does the exact same thing... exept he takes all souls into himself, thats his ultimate goal actually, to take all souls into himself and become the one being.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 01:00 AM
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gouki
What do you mean, like if one of those two destroying the environment they were fighting in? Wouldn't make much of a difference since they both take a tie in this fight.

No,lets say jedah puts orochi in his pocket dimension would that count as a win the fight should be over correct?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 02:25 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EkinEku

no see orochi is omnipresent so if he were to put orochi in the pocket dimension he would end up raw formed w/ chris trapped, plus he can teleport anyway. jedah may rough him up a bit though he's no slacker.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 05:17 AM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Orochi Wins. WHY? Coz SNK official said that nothing can hurt him except the fames of Kusanagi and yagami/yata. So Jedah will probably beat Orochi up for a bit until Orochi gets bored and kills him. Cheap, I know, but thats what Orochi is.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 06:32 AM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

They both draw in souls, Jedah becomes stronger from doing so, even though he's already pretty much omnipotent.

No matter who it is, even if the official info states so, when two onmipotent powers go against eachother, one has to assume they have the power to harm eachother.

"Godfight!!! Godfight!!!"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 04:47 AM
Sixth_Winged

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Orochi Wins. WHY? Coz SNK official said that nothing can hurt him except the fames of Kusanagi and yagami/yata. So Jedah will probably beat Orochi up for a bit until Orochi gets bored and kills him. Cheap, I know, but thats what Orochi is.

That's probably because there's no one in SNK who is near his level and also had encountered him before. (it might change if the dragon spirit back story from kensou might be followed up to it's potential)

Feat wise, Jedah creating majigen is a highest amongst the two albeit with help from an extra power source.

As for the fight, do hard to predict the winner due to vague powers.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 05:17 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote