Superboy Prime vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
I searched the forums and didn't see this match. All I saw was Rune King Thor.

Who wins between these two big dogs.

batdude123
Is this Rune King Thor, or regular?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by batdude123
Is this Rune King Thor, or regular? Regular Thor.

S.S
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Regular Thor.
You must not like Thor............no

snoopdogg
Originally posted by S.S
You must not like Thor............no It's not that. But alot of people think Thor would wipe the floor with Supes.

So I put Thor up against SBP.

Validus
Prime

WrathfulDwarf
SBP...it took nearly all the GL corps and two Superman to finally stop him. He maybe a punk...but he's one tough SOB.

grey fox
This would last a while (after all Thor is no slouch in the strength department ether having lifted the entire planets weight) also SBP stating that magic 'Only tickled' could have more to do with the style . Eg they were only physical attacks . A bolt of magic lightening (or a few hundred) may put him down.

Dayscribe
Wow. This is pretty crappy dude. Not liking a character just because someone says he can beat Superman. WTF is up with that?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Wow. This is pretty crappy dude. Not liking a character just because someone says he can beat Superman. WTF is up with that? That is not the purpose of this thread. SBP is vastly more powerful than Supes. Alot of people on here think Thor would handle Supes.

Do you sense a pattern here?

Dayscribe
I sense a disgruntled Superman fanboy.

batdude123
Superboy Prime 100/10.

snoopdogg
I sense a disgruntled Superman fanboy. I didn't think you would understand.

WrathfulDwarf
That is not the purpose of this thread. SBP is vastly more powerful than Supes. Alot of people on here think Thor would handle Supes.

Indeed, he has become a force to be reckon with in the DC universe. Oh, yes and I know you're saying. This is bound to happen when is a DC character vs Marvel. We're going to get the "Thor's thunders kills him off..blah,blah,blah...."

grey fox
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Indeed, he has become a force to be reckon with in the DC universe. Oh, yes and I know you're saying. This is bound to happen when is a DC character vs Marvel. We're going to get the "Thor's thunders kills him off..blah,blah,blah...."

Hey !!!! mad

Dayscribe
Nothing short of Thor as King of Asgard is taking SBP down, to be honest. This is a spite thread. To be honest, if someone says Thor takes him, they're probably just saying it for the sake of saying it.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by grey fox
Hey !!!! mad

You said "A bolt of magic lightening" I said "thunder"

batdude123

laughing yes

grey fox
Nothing short of Thor as King of Asgard is taking SBP down, to be honest. This is a spite thread. To be honest, if someone says Thor takes him, they're probably just saying it for the sake of saying it.

All i'm saying is that Thor has a 10% chance.

Heres my counter arguments.

SBP moved planets. Thors lifted the Midgard serpent which weighs as much as earth. Has SBP lifted the planet. No he just shoved them.

SBP is too fast . Most of Thors bio's state 'god-like reactions' it may not be enough but it might just allow him to tag SBP ONCE

SBP is too strong. Thor's ****ed in this category.

To put it honestly the only way i can see Thor winning it is if SBP is in retard mode and is standing their trying to talk to Thor while the God of thunder is pelting him with lightening bolts and Mjolnir shots.

Superherovandal
SBP took the power of Black Adam's magic lightning no problem. and he told Zauriel that he was not affected by magic. guess Thor is going to die very painfully.

superkronick92
thor: foul catiffe

sboy: Im not a catiffe(punches thor's head off)

aliveinboston

That armor is going to get shattered into a million little pieces by Mjolnir, then Thor will utterly pound the life out of Superboy.

Juntai
Superboy wins.

S.S
It's not that. But alot of people think Thor would wipe the floor with Supes.

So I put Thor up against SBP.
Thor wouldn't wipe the floor with supes but he would win the majority thanks to the hammer being used to it's fullest.
You think Supes curbstomps Thor?

TheKahn
SBP 10/10.

Milkie
I hope SBP is dead

S.S
Originally posted by Milkie
I hope SBP is dead
confused He isn't ............ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Milkie
SHUT UP!

HE NEEDS TO BE!

Superherovandal
he won't. and he'll murder Thor.

Tron
Thor puts up a decent (but short) fight, but without help, Thor goes down hard.

Avalonofthewind
SBP wins. The guy broke a sword forged and created in heaven. He'd probably crush Mjolnir. Thor's dead.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
SBP wins. The guy broke a sword forged and created in heaven. He'd probably crush Mjolnir. Thor's dead.

He couldnt overpower a few supermen, how the heck can he destroy mjolnir? SBP's strength is his armor. Mjolnir destroys his armor and if he doesnt get killed in the explosion, Thor pounds him into the ground and kills him.

Swanky-Tuna
That is not the purpose of this thread. SBP is vastly more powerful than Supes. Alot of people on here think Thor would handle Supes.

Do you sense a pattern here?
Yeah, a lot of people make spite threads against characters who could beat characters they like.

Darksaint
Originally posted by aliveinboston
He couldnt overpower a few supermen, how the heck can he destroy mjolnir? SBP's strength is his armor. Mjolnir destroys his armor and if he doesnt get killed in the explosion, Thor pounds him into the ground and kills him.

1. Getting beaten by two superman is nothing to be ashamed of.

2. His armor was only destroyed by flying through a mini red sun.

3. His strength does not come from his armor, it does amplify it by quite a bit, but SBP is still stronger than Thor by folds without it.

4. Mjolnir would not affect SBP what so ever save a godblast. SBP's punches causes ripples of chages throughout the universe. He escape the Speed Force. SBP is also immensely faster than Thor.

Thor puts in some good hits, but the fight is over in less than 30 secs.

Mider
you forgot that he took on ALOT of green lanterns and womped them, and dont forget that magic has almost no effect on him since black adam punched him with magically charged fists, and who cares if he lost to superman EVERYONE LOSES TO SUPERMAN im suprised they havent had the presence lose to superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.