KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime vs Thor

Superboy Prime vs Thor
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Superboy Prime vs Thor

I searched the forums and didn't see this match. All I saw was Rune King Thor.

Who wins between these two big dogs.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 5th, 2006 09:51 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Is this Rune King Thor, or regular?

Old Post May 5th, 2006 09:54 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Is this Rune King Thor, or regular?
Regular Thor.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:01 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Regular Thor.

You must not like Thor............no

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:11 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by S.S
You must not like Thor............no
It's not that. But alot of people think Thor would wipe the floor with Supes.

So I put Thor up against SBP.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:16 PM
HaSon

Prime

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:18 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

SBP...it took nearly all the GL corps and two Superman to finally stop him. He maybe a punk...but he's one tough SOB.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:21 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

This would last a while (after all Thor is no slouch in the strength department ether having lifted the entire planets weight) also SBP stating that magic 'Only tickled' could have more to do with the style . Eg they were only physical attacks . A bolt of magic lightening (or a few hundred) may put him down.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:21 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow. This is pretty crappy dude. Not liking a character just because someone says he can beat Superman. WTF is up with that?

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:22 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Dayscribe
Wow. This is pretty crappy dude. Not liking a character just because someone says he can beat Superman. WTF is up with that?
That is not the purpose of this thread. SBP is vastly more powerful than Supes. Alot of people on here think Thor would handle Supes.

Do you sense a pattern here?

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:24 PM
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

I sense a disgruntled Superman fanboy.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:25 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Superboy Prime 100/10.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:26 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I sense a disgruntled Superman fanboy.
I didn't think you would understand.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:27 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by snoopdogg
That is not the purpose of this thread. SBP is vastly more powerful than Supes. Alot of people on here think Thor would handle Supes.

Indeed, he has become a force to be reckon with in the DC universe. Oh, yes and I know you're saying. This is bound to happen when is a DC character vs Marvel. We're going to get the "Thor's thunders kills him off..blah,blah,blah...."

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:29 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Indeed, he has become a force to be reckon with in the DC universe. Oh, yes and I know you're saying. This is bound to happen when is a DC character vs Marvel. We're going to get the "Thor's thunders kills him off..blah,blah,blah...."

Hey !!!! mad

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:30 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing short of Thor as King of Asgard is taking SBP down, to be honest. This is a spite thread. To be honest, if someone says Thor takes him, they're probably just saying it for the sake of saying it.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:31 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by grey fox
Hey !!!! mad

You said "A bolt of magic lightening" I said "thunder"

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:31 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

laughing yes

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:32 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Nothing short of Thor as King of Asgard is taking SBP down, to be honest. This is a spite thread. To be honest, if someone says Thor takes him, they're probably just saying it for the sake of saying it.

All i'm saying is that Thor has a 10% chance.

Heres my counter arguments.

SBP moved planets. Thors lifted the Midgard serpent which weighs as much as earth. Has SBP lifted the planet. No he just shoved them.

SBP is too fast . Most of Thors bio's state 'god-like reactions' it may not be enough but it might just allow him to tag SBP ONCE

SBP is too strong. Thor's ****ed in this category.

To put it honestly the only way i can see Thor winning it is if SBP is in retard mode and is standing their trying to talk to Thor while the God of thunder is pelting him with lightening bolts and Mjolnir shots.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:38 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

SBP took the power of Black Adam's magic lightning no problem. and he told Zauriel that he was not affected by magic. guess Thor is going to die very painfully.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:15 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote