iron man vs sentry (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok tony has an hour to prep and he has 3 people to help him bulid an armour

dr strange ( for he can give the armour magical properties)
mr fantastic ( great mind and scientist)
forge (he can build nearly anything anyone tells him)

so who wins

RUNMAN
Tough call... hmmmm

Mr. Valentine
Very very vague, we dont know how powerful the armour is so we cant compare it with sentry stick out tongue nice idea though...should of gave the armour some power lvls or something

ALEMASTER
well u decide how powerfcul do u think it would be

badabing
IMO, those 3 could build armor strong enough to beat Superman so I'll say Tony for the win 7/10.

sexyking
Originally posted by badabing
IMO, those 3 could build armor strong enough to beat Superman so I'll say Tony for the win 7/10.

lol unless the armour is made of kryptonite supes would just rip it to shreads.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by badabing
are you joking ? Sentry is far more stronger than superman he stalemated normal power galactus

Accel
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
are you joking ? Sentry is far more stronger than superman he stalemated normal power galactus
We actually don't know how powerful Galactus was at the time, since we've never seen the fight. It's very possible he could have been on the verge of starving to death.

badabing
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I'm just using the comics that I've read about him. I don't have the one with Sentry and Galactus but I was under the impression that Galactus was very hungry in that comic. Anyway, Sentry still is a question with me regarding his powers. If you have info or scans that would change my decision, please post them. cool

Mr. Valentine
Lol lets not ruin the thread shall we big grin its iron man not galactus

Accel
Originally posted by sexyking
lol unless the armour is made of kryptonite supes would just rip it to shreads.
With the genius minds of Mr. Fantastic and Forge combined with Dr. Strange's magic, what badabing said is a very big possibility.

complexbrother
I think Sentry would still wn because in his own book his other side I.E. the Void almost destoyed the world and even with a sheild mad of and powerd by Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Dr. Strange, was almost less than useless compaired to his power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.