KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » iron man vs sentry (with a twist)

iron man vs sentry (with a twist)
Started by: ALEMASTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

iron man vs sentry (with a twist)

ok tony has an hour to prep and he has 3 people to help him bulid an armour

dr strange ( for he can give the armour magical properties)
mr fantastic ( great mind and scientist)
forge (he can build nearly anything anyone tells him)

so who wins

Old Post May 9th, 2006 04:13 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

Tough call... hmmmm

Old Post May 9th, 2006 04:16 PM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Very very vague, we dont know how powerful the armour is so we cant compare it with sentry stick out tongue nice idea though...should of gave the armour some power lvls or something

Old Post May 9th, 2006 04:22 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ALEMASTER
Green lantern sector 1993

well u decide how powerfcul do u think it would be

Old Post May 9th, 2006 07:50 PM
ALEMASTER is currently offline Click here to Send ALEMASTER a Private Message Find more posts by ALEMASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

IMO, those 3 could build armor strong enough to beat Superman so I'll say Tony for the win 7/10.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 9th, 2006 07:53 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by badabing
IMO, those 3 could build armor strong enough to beat Superman so I'll say Tony for the win 7/10.

lol unless the armour is made of kryptonite supes would just rip it to shreads.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:04 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by badabing

are you joking ? Sentry is far more stronger than superman he stalemated normal power galactus

Bankai.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:32 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
are you joking ? Sentry is far more stronger than superman he stalemated normal power galactus

We actually don't know how powerful Galactus was at the time, since we've never seen the fight. It's very possible he could have been on the verge of starving to death.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:36 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by juggernaut66666

I'm just using the comics that I've read about him. I don't have the one with Sentry and Galactus but I was under the impression that Galactus was very hungry in that comic. Anyway, Sentry still is a question with me regarding his powers. If you have info or scans that would change my decision, please post them. cool

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:37 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Lol lets not ruin the thread shall we big grin its iron man not galactus

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:37 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by sexyking
lol unless the armour is made of kryptonite supes would just rip it to shreads.

With the genius minds of Mr. Fantastic and Forge combined with Dr. Strange's magic, what badabing said is a very big possibility.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:38 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

I think Sentry would still wn because in his own book his other side I.E. the Void almost destoyed the world and even with a sheild mad of and powerd by Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Dr. Strange, was almost less than useless compaired to his power.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:43 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote