FRUSTRATION. God of War. God Mode Hardest Mode of the game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
if you play god of war. i cannot pass the stage where Kratos battles out with Clone battles. where 6 cloned Kratos pops out and attacks Kratos's wife. i really need help. i just wanna see the fate of the titan.

i do these Combos.
Hold Triangles to popup enemies and square tap then second square hold knockbacks..
before i cast rage of gods i deplete my magic meter.

i also do double casts on Rage of the Gods. 5 casts total. (army of hades+poseidon rage+gorgon rage+another posiedon + then last army of hades).

when i ran out of Rage of Gods.i got enough magic for another 2 casts of poseidon rages.

this tactic seems to be not working AT ALL>
i need help or else im going to sell GOW if i dont pass it.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
if you play god of war. i cannot pass the stage where Kratos battles out with Clone battles. where 6 cloned Kratos pops out and attacks Kratos's wife. i really need help. i just wanna see the fate of the titan.

i do these Combos.
Hold Triangles to popup enemies and square tap then second square hold knockbacks..
before i cast rage of gods i deplete my magic meter.

i also do double casts on Rage of the Gods. 5 casts total. (army of hades+poseidon rage+gorgon rage+another posiedon + then last army of hades).

when i ran out of Rage of Gods.i got enough magic for another 2 casts of poseidon rages.

this tactic seems to be not working AT ALL>
i need help or else im going to sell GOW if i dont pass it.

Good for you, but keep it to the God of War thread.

Lana
I hate the fact that that damn thread does not come up in the search because of the three-letter thing mad

ROYALGUARD
the search didnt work it says no other god of war threads..
and i need a good tactic to keep them clones away. its hard as hell.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Lana
I hate the fact that that damn thread does not come up in the search because of the three-letter thing mad

Couldn't find the big thread, but here is a God of War help thread that was here before. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t401950.html

Kumar
When i played through (granted, it was on regular mode), the strategy that worked for me was:

Get Blades of Chaos upgraded so you have infinite magic during Rage of the Gods. Fight till you get your ROTG's meter full, then activate it and Cast Army of Hades over and over again. You will probably want that to be upgraded as much as possible. If it is a hight level, the dead souls will hang around for a while while you get a chance to fend off the straglers going after your wife. The Army of Hades should also take out the guy on the floating roack throwing lightning at you too.

hopefully that works...

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by Kumar
When i played through (granted, it was on regular mode), the strategy that worked for me was:

Get Blades of Chaos upgraded so you have infinite magic during Rage of the Gods. Fight till you get your ROTG's meter full, then activate it and Cast Army of Hades over and over again. You will probably want that to be upgraded as much as possible. If it is a hight level, the dead souls will hang around for a while while you get a chance to fend off the straglers going after your wife. The Army of Hades should also take out the guy on the floating roack throwing lightning at you too.

hopefully that works...

i did that but its not gonna last long. i depleted my magic/ROTG's (double cast while i have athena's blessing)

but then they just keep coming. all i need is a tactic that keeps them knocked back off the ledge or keep em stunned with hercules's ascensions...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.