KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » FRUSTRATION. God of War. God Mode Hardest Mode of the game.

FRUSTRATION. God of War. God Mode Hardest Mode of the game.
Started by: ROYALGUARD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ROYALGUARD
Restricted

Account Restricted

FRUSTRATION. God of War. God Mode Hardest Mode of the game.

if you play god of war. i cannot pass the stage where Kratos battles out with Clone battles. where 6 cloned Kratos pops out and attacks Kratos's wife. i really need help. i just wanna see the fate of the titan.

i do these Combos.
Hold Triangles to popup enemies and square tap then second square hold knockbacks..
before i cast rage of gods i deplete my magic meter.

i also do double casts on Rage of the Gods. 5 casts total. (army of hades+poseidon rage+gorgon rage+another posiedon + then last army of hades).

when i ran out of Rage of Gods.i got enough magic for another 2 casts of poseidon rages.

this tactic seems to be not working AT ALL>
i need help or else im going to sell GOW if i dont pass it.

Lord Saboteur was here
President Bush Pissed here
Raz was Here

Mist peed here --> eek!

taft posted here, ~ermm~ just to be different, and had sex with vinny

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:58 PM
ROYALGUARD is currently offline Click here to Send ROYALGUARD a Private Message Find more posts by ROYALGUARD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
if you play god of war. i cannot pass the stage where Kratos battles out with Clone battles. where 6 cloned Kratos pops out and attacks Kratos's wife. i really need help. i just wanna see the fate of the titan.

i do these Combos.
Hold Triangles to popup enemies and square tap then second square hold knockbacks..
before i cast rage of gods i deplete my magic meter.

i also do double casts on Rage of the Gods. 5 casts total. (army of hades+poseidon rage+gorgon rage+another posiedon + then last army of hades).

when i ran out of Rage of Gods.i got enough magic for another 2 casts of poseidon rages.

this tactic seems to be not working AT ALL>
i need help or else im going to sell GOW if i dont pass it.

Good for you, but keep it to the God of War thread.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:02 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I hate the fact that that damn thread does not come up in the search because of the three-letter thing mad

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 14th, 2006 12:12 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ROYALGUARD
Restricted

Account Restricted

the search didnt work it says no other god of war threads..
and i need a good tactic to keep them clones away. its hard as hell.

Lord Saboteur was here
Raz was Here

Mist peed here --> eek!

Old Post May 14th, 2006 01:32 AM
ROYALGUARD is currently offline Click here to Send ROYALGUARD a Private Message Find more posts by ROYALGUARD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Lana
I hate the fact that that damn thread does not come up in the search because of the three-letter thing mad

Couldn't find the big thread, but here is a God of War help thread that was here before. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t401950.html

Old Post May 14th, 2006 01:42 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

When i played through (granted, it was on regular mode), the strategy that worked for me was:

Get Blades of Chaos upgraded so you have infinite magic during Rage of the Gods. Fight till you get your ROTG's meter full, then activate it and Cast Army of Hades over and over again. You will probably want that to be upgraded as much as possible. If it is a hight level, the dead souls will hang around for a while while you get a chance to fend off the straglers going after your wife. The Army of Hades should also take out the guy on the floating roack throwing lightning at you too.

hopefully that works...

I will live Forever

Old Post May 14th, 2006 01:45 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ROYALGUARD
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kumar
When i played through (granted, it was on regular mode), the strategy that worked for me was:

Get Blades of Chaos upgraded so you have infinite magic during Rage of the Gods. Fight till you get your ROTG's meter full, then activate it and Cast Army of Hades over and over again. You will probably want that to be upgraded as much as possible. If it is a hight level, the dead souls will hang around for a while while you get a chance to fend off the straglers going after your wife. The Army of Hades should also take out the guy on the floating roack throwing lightning at you too.

hopefully that works...

i did that but its not gonna last long. i depleted my magic/ROTG's (double cast while i have athena's blessing)

but then they just keep coming. all i need is a tactic that keeps them knocked back off the ledge or keep em stunned with hercules's ascensions...

Lord Saboteur was here
Raz was Here

Mist peed here --> eek!

Old Post May 14th, 2006 01:56 AM