Pokemon Emerald

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_Ares_x
Just seeing if anyone would come to this topic...and if so I have a couple questions id like answered if you can all knowing KMC'ers

Renamon
ask me no expression

x_Ares_x
ok i shall...can you catch a ditto? and if so where?

Renamon
in emerald? i dont think so?

x_Ares_x
damn...and your quite sure? because i hear you can and they are rare but i dont know where...been searching all over the damn web!

Renamon
i never found one....

harppie brother
try the safari zone that where are some Pokemon that you can only catch there.

x_Ares_x
well i went to the new section of the safari zone where you can go after you beat the e4 and nothing but silver versions came up...but no ditto....someone help!!!

harppie brother
try harder don't give up... I know battle people until one guy have one then check your pokedex and check where it's nest is at that what i did with nosepass. try it. it might work or trade with nba person with firered or greenleaf.

dariencove
yes, un less the one i got from my friend was traded/hacked and had the same name as him

harppie brother
it can still work.

harppie brother
well x ares x ask us another q and we answer

Revan Ecks
i caught a ditto there in a cave called "The Desert Underpass" ask more questions i have all Pokemon on emerald and i will be glad to answer.

SanctuarySephir
Ok nobody talk on here that's gay..Lol Yes and you can catch ditto in the desert underpass which is located at the back of the fossil maniacs house Heheh...Ya well I have a question where do you catch grimer?I can get the rest just need to know where to catch grimer

InnerRise
Originally posted by SanctuarySephir
Ok nobody talk on here that's gay..Lol

Ummmm.....Yyyyeeeaaahhhhh.....Rrrrrriiiigggghhhhhttttt........

ExFook Me??????

shrug

is it comprehensible.....

Kraken
Originally posted by SanctuarySephir
Ok nobody talk on here that's gay..Lol Yes and you can catch ditto in the desert underpass which is located at the back of the fossil maniacs house Heheh...Ya well I have a question where do you catch grimer?I can get the rest just need to know where to catch grimer

you get grimer at the Fiery Path on emerald,sapphire and ruby.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.