KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon Emerald
Started by: x_Ares_x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
x_Ares_x
BOOM!--Headshot

Pokemon Emerald

Just seeing if anyone would come to this topic...and if so I have a couple questions id like answered if you can all knowing KMC'ers

Old Post May 18th, 2006 02:17 AM
x_Ares_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_Ares_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_Ares_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

ask me no expression

Old Post May 18th, 2006 02:53 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_Ares_x
BOOM!--Headshot

ok i shall...can you catch a ditto? and if so where?

Old Post May 18th, 2006 02:58 AM
x_Ares_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_Ares_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_Ares_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

in emerald? i dont think so?

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:04 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_Ares_x
BOOM!--Headshot

damn...and your quite sure? because i hear you can and they are rare but i dont know where...been searching all over the damn web!

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:06 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

i never found one....

Old Post May 18th, 2006 11:08 AM
Miroku Herko
flirt

try the safari zone that where are some Pokemon that you can only catch there.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:11 PM
Miroku Herko is currently offline Click here to Send Miroku Herko a Private Message Find more posts by Miroku Herko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_Ares_x
BOOM!--Headshot

well i went to the new section of the safari zone where you can go after you beat the e4 and nothing but silver versions came up...but no ditto....someone help!!!

Old Post May 18th, 2006 02:59 PM
Miroku Herko
flirt

try harder don't give up... I know battle people until one guy have one then check your pokedex and check where it's nest is at that what i did with nosepass. try it. it might work or trade with nba person with firered or greenleaf.

Attachment: help.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post May 18th, 2006 06:15 PM
Miroku Herko is currently offline Click here to Send Miroku Herko a Private Message Find more posts by Miroku Herko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dariencove
guru of paintsigs

yes, un less the one i got from my friend was traded/hacked and had the same name as him

i worked hard on this, so hard

Old Post May 18th, 2006 09:37 PM
dariencove is currently offline Click here to Send dariencove a Private Message Find more posts by dariencove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miroku Herko
flirt

it can still work.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 12:00 PM
Miroku Herko
flirt

well x ares x ask us another q and we answer

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:10 PM
Kraken
Wraith

i caught a ditto there in a cave called "The Desert Underpass" ask more questions i have all Pokemon on emerald and i will be glad to answer.

Last edited by Kraken on Jun 2nd, 2006 at 04:31 AM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:28 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SanctuarySephir

Ok nobody talk on here that's gay..Lol Yes and you can catch ditto in the desert underpass which is located at the back of the fossil maniacs house Heheh...Ya well I have a question where do you catch grimer?I can get the rest just need to know where to catch grimer

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 06:22 PM
SanctuarySephir is currently offline Click here to Send SanctuarySephir a Private Message Find more posts by SanctuarySephir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SanctuarySephir
Ok nobody talk on here that's gay..Lol

Ummmm.....Yyyyeeeaaahhhhh.....Rrrrrriiiigggghhhhhttttt........

ExFook Me??????

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 07:47 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SanctuarySephir
Ok nobody talk on here that's gay..Lol Yes and you can catch ditto in the desert underpass which is located at the back of the fossil maniacs house Heheh...Ya well I have a question where do you catch grimer?I can get the rest just need to know where to catch grimer

you get grimer at the Fiery Path on emerald,sapphire and ruby.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:16 PM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote