pre-crisis superboy vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
who wins

The Fake Macoy
Since Superboy Prime is basically pre-crisis Superboy but with anti-matter energy, I say that he wins this.

Robtard
Superboy Prime is a bit more powerful.

Tron
Superboy Prime doesn't have anti-matter energy. huh

(Unless I missed something during the Infinite Crisis run...)

Validus
His anti matter energy was solely for replenishing his diminished physical powers during the long stay in Alex's "heaven" dimension.

SBP did nothing the Silver Age Superboy couldn't. I'd personally give it to the good guy for having his head on straight.

Big Sexy
I like SBP prime way. Hes way more interesting.

Soss
What is this anti-matter you speak of?

Space M ummy
he's speaking of the modifications based on the anti-monitor's armor that SBP was sporting after his exit from the speedforce. All it did was reroute and boost solar energy going into his system. SBP does NOT have anti-matter abilities.

Validus
Originally posted by Space M ummy
he's speaking of the modifications based on the anti-monitor's armor that SBP was sporting after his exit from the speedforce. All it did was reroute and boost solar energy going into his system. SBP does NOT have anti-matter abilities.
No, he means when when Alex boosted SBP's power with anti-matter. Read Infinite Crisis: Secret Files. Surprisingly good since most Secret Files are awful.

manjaro
well pre crsis superboy was the one pulling a solar systems' worth of planets across the galaxy with a giant chain, with one hand mind you, and also casually quipping to himself...SBP might have effortlessly tossed around a few planets to re-align the center of the universe but none of that can trump this

grey fox
I think their supposed to be one and the same...or as close as you can get for a duplicate....

Robtard
Originally posted by grey fox
I think their supposed to be one and the same...or as close as you can get for a duplicate....

You're right... But with his armor, Prime would tip the scales in his favor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.