KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » pre-crisis superboy vs superboy prime

pre-crisis superboy vs superboy prime
Started by: superkronick92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prime#

pre-crisis superboy vs superboy prime

who wins

Old Post May 24th, 2006 10:50 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Since Superboy Prime is basically pre-crisis Superboy but with anti-matter energy, I say that he wins this.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:05 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Superboy Prime is a bit more powerful.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:09 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Superboy Prime doesn't have anti-matter energy. huh

(Unless I missed something during the Infinite Crisis run...)

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:25 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

His anti matter energy was solely for replenishing his diminished physical powers during the long stay in Alex's "heaven" dimension.

SBP did nothing the Silver Age Superboy couldn't. I'd personally give it to the good guy for having his head on straight.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:22 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I like SBP prime way. Hes way more interesting.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:25 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soss
.:: The Psionic Angel ::.

What is this anti-matter you speak of?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 03:13 AM
Soss is currently offline Click here to Send Soss a Private Message Find more posts by Soss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

he's speaking of the modifications based on the anti-monitor's armor that SBP was sporting after his exit from the speedforce. All it did was reroute and boost solar energy going into his system. SBP does NOT have anti-matter abilities.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 03:37 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Space M ummy
he's speaking of the modifications based on the anti-monitor's armor that SBP was sporting after his exit from the speedforce. All it did was reroute and boost solar energy going into his system. SBP does NOT have anti-matter abilities.

No, he means when when Alex boosted SBP's power with anti-matter. Read Infinite Crisis: Secret Files. Surprisingly good since most Secret Files are awful.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 03:56 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

well pre crsis superboy was the one pulling a solar systems' worth of planets across the galaxy with a giant chain, with one hand mind you, and also casually quipping to himself...SBP might have effortlessly tossed around a few planets to re-align the center of the universe but none of that can trump this

Attachment: fddfdfrr.gif
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post May 25th, 2006 03:41 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I think their supposed to be one and the same...or as close as you can get for a duplicate....

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:12 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
I think their supposed to be one and the same...or as close as you can get for a duplicate....

You're right... But with his armor, Prime would tip the scales in his favor.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote