Turok vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Turok- from Seeds of Evil, and he's armed with the Firestorm Cannon with an extra plasma pack, the Mag .60 as a backup weapon with spare clips and the Razor wind, which is very similar to the Predators smart disk.

Chiefy has his assault rifle with plenty of extra clips, and the 8 gauge pump shotgun with 92 extra shells.

who wins??

SpadeKing
what kind of match is this? the chief if you havent read the book, can cover kilometers in seconds, he has alien type strength, he has a complete military mind, and has an advanced shield.

where as turok, is a human caveman.

Burning thought
Turok wins hands down, firestorm cannon will blow chief away if the razor wind doesnt cut him in half

IcePunk
Turok has too much firepower for MC to handle

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Burning thought
Turok wins hands down, firestorm cannon will blow chief away if the razor wind doesnt cut him in half

Chief is hit by grenades, needlers that explode 2 seconds after contact, Hunter's rod cannon, a hunter's spike pierced his skin, hit by flood combat form's arms/whips which are stronger than him, hit by scorpion tank missiles, and those weapons weapons that turok has have enough trouble killing dinosaurs
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing the chief would laugh at him and his weapons, probably laughing himself into a coma thats the only way turok could win

IcePunk
Didnt we ALL agree that info from the books isnt canon?

Edit : No offence now Spadeking but you're really one hell of a idiotic fanboy. This is Turok from SEEDS OF EVIL, the dinosaurs are only the first taste of what were to come. Hell, let's forget the bosses who'd most likely ass rape MC. And in Turok 1, he had ****ing NUKES n shit.

Edit 2: about MC getting hit by missiles and nades resulted in , guess what? Instant death. So your "argument" there isnt helping him at all.

Edit 3: and also, Turok's weapons > MC's

SpadeKing
lol he doesnt miss one shot one kill ^^
half of that wasnt from the book

IcePunk
http://www.8sided.com/images/pwnt.gif

THAT's exactly what I just did laughing

Edit : you're american but still your grammar is lacking

Edit 2 : Have you already forgotten about your first post in this thread?

SpadeKing
soooooo???? ELA is my worst subject
I wish some1 would do that foreal
offtopic

IcePunk
Is there a translator in here? messed

SpadeKing
okas joish locha noapaxa fisolavoila master chief wins aladamocha polocha vis vis vitasa shrilliki

IcePunk
great thumb up

braz
Originally posted by SpadeKing
what kind of match is this? the chief if you havent read the book, can cover kilometers in seconds, he has alien type strength, he has a complete military mind, and has an advanced shield.

where as turok, is a human caveman.

lmao! errm no he cant. how come he cant do that in the game then? roll eyes (sarcastic) and yea ive heard he has 50 ton+ strength too from someone else too but thats a bunch of bulls*it. i told my friend that and hes like obsessed with HALO completely and he was like wtf?! hell no, maybe 1 ton strength but nowhere near that. military mind= big f*ckin whoop. theres millions of people in this world with a military mind, its nothing special. and the shield(and not to mention the health) can be wiped out easily by a rocket from the rocketlauncher. and Turoks packin hand-held nuclear weapons. who just happens to be some stupid caveman with a talon and no brain.? What the f**k? no. hes fought over hundreds of years against dinosaurs and has way more combat experience than MC could ever dream of having with much higher advanced weaponry, stronger will ect. doesnt rely on a shield generator to save his life.

the Firestorm cannon blows the chief away. which is basically like a plasma minigun in case u didnt know.

1021kid
i dont know much about turok but by the sounds of him he would win. it would not be easy but soon he would win

IcePunk
Originally posted by braz
lmao! errm no he cant. how come he cant do that in the game then? roll eyes (sarcastic) and yea ive heard he has 50 ton+ strength too from someone else too but thats a bunch of bulls*it. i told my friend that and hes like obsessed with HALO completely and he was like wtf?! hell no, maybe 1 ton strength but nowhere near that. military mind= big f*ckin whoop. theres millions of people in this world with a military mind, its nothing special. and the shield(and not to mention the health) can be wiped out easily by a rocket from the rocketlauncher. and Turoks packin hand-held nuclear weapons. who just happens to be some stupid caveman with a talon and no brain.? What the f**k? no. hes fought over hundreds of years against dinosaurs and has way more combat experience than MC could ever dream of having with much higher advanced weaponry, stronger will ect. doesnt rely on a shield generator to save his life.

the Firestorm cannon blows the chief away. which is basically like a plasma minigun in case u didnt know.
Ex-bloody-actly

braz
Originally posted by 1021kid
i dont know much about turok but by the sounds of him he would win. it would not be easy but soon he would win

oohhh man, ur missin out dude. i cant belive u havent heard much about him. have u ever played ne of the games? theyre so awesome. the weapons are just like. un. believable. its. so. cooooool. laughing wink

IcePunk
The first one is great and the second is the best

braz
Originally posted by IcePunk
The first one is great and the second is the best

yes damn right my friend. and i have them both. for Nintendo 64 big grin

SpadeKing

lol more will? uh no, combat experience? not as much as MC think about it fighting since he was 6 and then fighting Aliens and hte guys from planet of the apes? the game actually doesnt show his real capabilities if only you guys actually knew, and the weapons may be more advanced but when I say military minded, he can take thousands of troops by himself and win thats the type of mind i meant

Darkstorm Zero
I too am siding with Turok here, And let me tell you something right now, Even though he's armed with only 4 weapons for this thread, Braz has pickerd opur some of Turok's specialties, Firestorm cannon with an extra plasma pack is going to reduce MC and his shields to ash, there is no question.

Also, those who say that MC has more combat experience has never seen Turok in their lives. Living in the Lost World is a constant struggle for survival every single day, against everything from Dinosaurs to Cybernentic Monsters, to Mutants to Human Soldiers and more... The enemies you face in the Lost Wolrd makes the Covenant ground forces look real sad in comparison...

Plus, if this was Turok with his entire armoury from all the games, well, lets add in massiva AOE weapons like the Cronoscepter, Fusion Cannon and Nuke Weapon... There is no POSSIBLE way for MC to get around the massive weapon advantage Turok has going on, it's even more powerful than Duke Nukem's arsenal...

IcePunk
Damn straight, Darkstorm

braz
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I too am siding with Turok here, And let me tell you something right now, Even though he's armed with only 4 weapons for this thread, Braz has pickerd opur some of Turok's specialties, Firestorm cannon with an extra plasma pack is going to reduce MC and his shields to ash, there is no question.

Also, those who say that MC has more combat experience has never seen Turok in their lives. Living in the Lost World is a constant struggle for survival every single day, against everything from Dinosaurs to Cybernentic Monsters, to Mutants to Human Soldiers and more... The enemies you face in the Lost Wolrd makes the Covenant ground forces look real sad in comparison...

Plus, if this was Turok with his entire armoury from all the games, well, lets add in massiva AOE weapons like the Cronoscepter, Fusion Cannon and Nuke Weapon... There is no POSSIBLE way for MC to get around the massive weapon advantage Turok has going on, it's even more powerful than Duke Nukem's arsenal...

damn skippy.
thumb up

SpadeKing
damn skippy.
thumb up

i dont remember him fighting mutants? which game?

IcePunk
Many

KMC Dark Lord
I've read all of the Halo books. And I agree that it's completely fake.

SpadeKing
??????????????? i prob jus got a bad memory than cause i dont remember them.....aliens maybe but not mutants or was the mutants aliens,
name the books then and what they're about happy

KMC Dark Lord
??????????????? i prob jus got a bad memory than cause i dont remember them.....aliens maybe but not mutants or was the mutants aliens,
name the books then and what they're about happy

1.Halo: Fall of Reach: Goes into detail about MC A.K.A. John's training and becoming a Spartan along with the other Spartans, some of which die. Prelude to the actual first Halo game

2. Attack of the flood? Not sure about the name. Basically is during the actual events of the first Halo game, half of the story is MC's experience. The other half is told from certain marines point of views such as Mckay, Silva, and others. Oh yeah Keyes has a part i the beginning of the book to.

3. Halo: First Strike
After the first Halo game. MC is in that ship when he finds a pelican that has Sargent Johnson and a few other Marines in it. They also pick up a discarded tank that has one of the girl Spartans in it. Anyhoo this book is in-between the end of halo and the beginning of Halo 2.

As IO said earlier they were all pretty lame and oevr-exxagerated MC.

SpadeKing
party pooper wallbash
i wish they made a game based off of fall of reach though its impossible to kill hundreds of other spartan's some of which are better than master chief

KMC Dark Lord
party pooper wallbash

Can you say "Owned"? big grin

SpadeKing
now my pimp is mad at me
im sorry daddy! pimp
*is slapped 20 times by pimp*
i will have the money next time!

Aranwe Valuin
Ok tell me, and I will not choose who will win because of this fact... as said quite a while back the firestorm cannon is basicly a plasma mini gun. Now, how is a plasma mini gun against a rifle (even if it has plenty of ammo) a fair match?!

Darkstorm Zero
The point is, I think, MC gets far too many props, as said many times earlier, the MC fanboys think that the Cheif would own guys like Duke Nukem, Flint Taggert and Turok... when the proof demonstrates otherwise...

Aranwe Valuin
What's the point of proving it when you had to give the other opponent a much better weapon? All that really shows is the enemy would NEED a better weapon to take Chief down. And I'm not saying Chief would win, I'm saying if you want to show people he isn't the best guy ever... use an even match. But hey, it's your choice post whatever the hell you want.

Darkstorm Zero
Two things, first, I didn't start this topic, second, check some of the arguments that the MC supporters use in the debates... even at the start of this thread, the MC fanboys claimed MC's victory outright based on the fact that they think Turok is "A Primitive Caveman"

I didn't come into this thread at first, but when you see bullshit arguments like that, you know someone has to say SOMETHING...

((The_Anomaly))
Turok is just a much cooler character. Turok 2 was my favorite FPS game on the N64 with MAYBE the exception of Goldeneye. Turok was ownage.

Plus, Turok has far superior weapons.

Otus

Duriel-076
Ahem. The MA5B assault rifle fires 2 types of ammunition.

1. Armor piercing.
This will go through Turok's head. And kill him. Not to mention the fact that the weapon fire 7.62 mm rounds, at 15 rounds per second.

2. Shredder rounds.
These bullets explode when they hit you.

Explain to me how the books are not canon. If they are not canon, then the Chief spawned spontaneously. The Halo and the Flood spawned in the same manner. And MC teleports from the cockpit of the Longsword, into a testing facility, wearing new armor. Now explain to me how the books aren't canon!

Darkstorm Zero
The games are primary canon, the book conflicts with the games in terms of the Spartains abilities, meaning that in that sense, the games take precedence, especially in a Video game vs Forum.

Assault Rifle vs a Firestorm Canon? righto.... The Cchei'fs shields and armour are reduced to a steaming pule of ash in less than a second, the Cheif won't even have time to scream or fire a round once the Cannon starts up.

Aranwe Valuin
I still say it's an unfair match. Yeah, Turok would win hands down but it would hardly be a fight. Give them both a knife and let them go at it. THAT would be fair.

TidalSpiral
Hahaha... the ultimate dick move would be Turok with a Chronoscepter and Spiritual Invincibility. Just slow dance with the M.C. until he's dizzy from the colors and then eradicate his body from existence in a massive blue cloud.

Violent2Dope
Wow...T would ANNIHILATE MC. Great games as well. I laugh at anyone who thinks MC would have a chance against Campaigner or Primagen.

Allankles
These match ups aren't done well. If you want a good match up give them similar weapons. No need giving one guy a nuke level weapon and then giving the opponent a friggin assault rifle - it's retarded.

Hand to hand - MC kicks the living shit out of Turok.

With all their personal weapons - Turok disintegrates MC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.