KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Turok vs Master Chief

Turok vs Master Chief
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Turok vs Master Chief

Turok- from Seeds of Evil, and he's armed with the Firestorm Cannon with an extra plasma pack, the Mag .60 as a backup weapon with spare clips and the Razor wind, which is very similar to the Predators smart disk.

Chiefy has his assault rifle with plenty of extra clips, and the 8 gauge pump shotgun with 92 extra shells.

who wins??

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 03:50 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

what kind of match is this? the chief if you havent read the book, can cover kilometers in seconds, he has alien type strength, he has a complete military mind, and has an advanced shield.

where as turok, is a human caveman.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 03:54 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Turok wins hands down, firestorm cannon will blow chief away if the razor wind doesnt cut him in half

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:55 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Turok has too much firepower for MC to handle

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:17 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
Turok wins hands down, firestorm cannon will blow chief away if the razor wind doesnt cut him in half

Chief is hit by grenades, needlers that explode 2 seconds after contact, Hunter's rod cannon, a hunter's spike pierced his skin, hit by flood combat form's arms/whips which are stronger than him, hit by scorpion tank missiles, and those weapons weapons that turok has have enough trouble killing dinosaurs
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing the chief would laugh at him and his weapons, probably laughing himself into a coma thats the only way turok could win

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:35 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Didnt we ALL agree that info from the books isnt canon?

Edit : No offence now Spadeking but you're really one hell of a idiotic fanboy. This is Turok from SEEDS OF EVIL, the dinosaurs are only the first taste of what were to come. Hell, let's forget the bosses who'd most likely ass rape MC. And in Turok 1, he had ****ing NUKES n shit.

Edit 2: about MC getting hit by missiles and nades resulted in , guess what? Instant death. So your "argument" there isnt helping him at all.

Edit 3: and also, Turok's weapons > MC's

Last edited by Raijin on Jun 5th, 2006 at 01:59 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 01:49 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

lol he doesnt miss one shot one kill ^^
half of that wasnt from the book

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:03 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

(please log in to view the image)

THAT's exactly what I just did laughing

Edit : you're american but still your grammar is lacking

Edit 2 : Have you already forgotten about your first post in this thread?

Last edited by Raijin on Jun 5th, 2006 at 02:11 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:06 PM
SpadeKing

soooooo???? ELA is my worst subject
I wish some1 would do that foreal

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:12 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Is there a translator in here? messed

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:18 PM
SpadeKing

okas joish locha noapaxa fisolavoila master chief wins aladamocha polocha vis vis vitasa shrilliki

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 02:23 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

great thumb up

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 03:54 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by SpadeKing
what kind of match is this? the chief if you havent read the book, can cover kilometers in seconds, he has alien type strength, he has a complete military mind, and has an advanced shield.

where as turok, is a human caveman.

lmao! errm no he cant. how come he cant do that in the game then? roll eyes (sarcastic) and yea ive heard he has 50 ton+ strength too from someone else too but thats a bunch of bulls*it. i told my friend that and hes like obsessed with HALO completely and he was like wtf?! hell no, maybe 1 ton strength but nowhere near that. military mind= big f*ckin whoop. theres millions of people in this world with a military mind, its nothing special. and the shield(and not to mention the health) can be wiped out easily by a rocket from the rocketlauncher. and Turoks packin hand-held nuclear weapons. who just happens to be some stupid caveman with a talon and no brain.? What the f**k? no. hes fought over hundreds of years against dinosaurs and has way more combat experience than MC could ever dream of having with much higher advanced weaponry, stronger will ect. doesnt rely on a shield generator to save his life.

the Firestorm cannon blows the chief away. which is basically like a plasma minigun in case u didnt know.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:43 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1021kid

i dont know much about turok but by the sounds of him he would win. it would not be easy but soon he would win

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:49 PM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by braz
lmao! errm no he cant. how come he cant do that in the game then? roll eyes (sarcastic) and yea ive heard he has 50 ton+ strength too from someone else too but thats a bunch of bulls*it. i told my friend that and hes like obsessed with HALO completely and he was like wtf?! hell no, maybe 1 ton strength but nowhere near that. military mind= big f*ckin whoop. theres millions of people in this world with a military mind, its nothing special. and the shield(and not to mention the health) can be wiped out easily by a rocket from the rocketlauncher. and Turoks packin hand-held nuclear weapons. who just happens to be some stupid caveman with a talon and no brain.? What the f**k? no. hes fought over hundreds of years against dinosaurs and has way more combat experience than MC could ever dream of having with much higher advanced weaponry, stronger will ect. doesnt rely on a shield generator to save his life.

the Firestorm cannon blows the chief away. which is basically like a plasma minigun in case u didnt know.

Ex-bloody-actly

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 06:58 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by 1021kid
i dont know much about turok but by the sounds of him he would win. it would not be easy but soon he would win

oohhh man, ur missin out dude. i cant belive u havent heard much about him. have u ever played ne of the games? theyre so awesome. the weapons are just like. un. believable. its. so. cooooool. laughing wink

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 07:51 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

The first one is great and the second is the best

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 09:05 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by IcePunk
The first one is great and the second is the best

yes damn right my friend. and i have them both. for Nintendo 64 big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 04:06 AM
SpadeKing

Originally posted by braz

lol more will? uh no, combat experience? not as much as MC think about it fighting since he was 6 and then fighting Aliens and hte guys from planet of the apes? the game actually doesnt show his real capabilities if only you guys actually knew, and the weapons may be more advanced but when I say military minded, he can take thousands of troops by himself and win thats the type of mind i meant

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 05:08 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I too am siding with Turok here, And let me tell you something right now, Even though he's armed with only 4 weapons for this thread, Braz has pickerd opur some of Turok's specialties, Firestorm cannon with an extra plasma pack is going to reduce MC and his shields to ash, there is no question.

Also, those who say that MC has more combat experience has never seen Turok in their lives. Living in the Lost World is a constant struggle for survival every single day, against everything from Dinosaurs to Cybernentic Monsters, to Mutants to Human Soldiers and more... The enemies you face in the Lost Wolrd makes the Covenant ground forces look real sad in comparison...

Plus, if this was Turok with his entire armoury from all the games, well, lets add in massiva AOE weapons like the Cronoscepter, Fusion Cannon and Nuke Weapon... There is no POSSIBLE way for MC to get around the massive weapon advantage Turok has going on, it's even more powerful than Duke Nukem's arsenal...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 08:03 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote