hyperion runs the gauntlet (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
hyperion on the loose (evil king hyperion) destroying a giant pumping facility these heroes come to stop him
the twist: hyperion takes 20% of everyone he beats strength once he beats them

vs

1.black panther
2.man thing
3.captain britain
4.luke cage and gaurdian
5.giant man and thing
6.juggernaut (now)
7.ironman and iron spiderman and captain america
8.savage hulk
9.thor and beta ray bill

ThePittman
Well if this is Hyperion from the Exiles then it is no contest, they are all slaughtered. BADLY!!!

lilnutta12
i dont think so i still think that thor and beta could take him down with godwave or godforce whatever it is

Mider
does captain brittain have his sword, he probably would not do very well against thor sept if its exiles who killed thor didnt he?

lilnutta12
he didnt kill thor - or did he anyway i dont recall that

Mider
exiles did didnt he, he killed everyone, supposidly even galactus unknown how though i guess he was suppose to be indestructable thats why but then again it was never shown.

lilnutta12
ok but god force this is a diff story here

Mider
yeah magic can hurt him

Adam Warlock
He broke Thor's neck. Killed the Hulk. Sniffed up Holocaust. 10 would be the only problem for him. One on one, KH would murder Thor again. Probably have a good hard fight with Bill. Nothing short of Godblast from the Mjolnir or Stormbreaker will stop him. He possibly gets stopped at 10.

6 out of 10 chance Hyperion clears it.

Blink has a better chance than most of those heroes.

Validus
He gets creamed at 9.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
He broke Thor's neck. Killed the Hulk. Sniffed up Holocaust. 10 would be the only problem for him. One on one, KH would murder Thor again. Probably have a good hard fight with Bill. Nothing short of Godblast from the Mjolnir or Stormbreaker will stop him. He possibly gets stopped at 10.

6 out of 10 chance Hyperion clears it.

Blink has a better chance than most of those heroes. Blink did her worst to him, and he still bounced back.

ThePittman
The only thing that has stopped him was two other versions on himself plus the combined attack of the Exiles. He concurred two different Earths and killed every super powered hero and villain that opposed him including all the above.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by ThePittman
Blink did her worst to him, and he still bounced back.

All she did was make him shoot himself with his own Flash Vision and stuff a bunch of sand down into his body. Blink was the cause of both his losses. If it wasn't for Blink, I think he would have defeated his 2 alternate reality counterparts. He battled them 2 on 1 and got the better of both of them. He has a chance against Bill and Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.