KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hyperion runs the gauntlet (with a twist)

hyperion runs the gauntlet (with a twist)
Started by: lilnutta12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lilnutta12

hyperion runs the gauntlet (with a twist)

hyperion on the loose (evil king hyperion) destroying a giant pumping facility these heroes come to stop him
the twist: hyperion takes 20% of everyone he beats strength once he beats them

vs

1.black panther
2.man thing
3.captain britain
4.luke cage and gaurdian
5.giant man and thing
6.juggernaut (now)
7.ironman and iron spiderman and captain america
8.savage hulk
9.thor and beta ray bill

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:17 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Well if this is Hyperion from the Exiles then it is no contest, they are all slaughtered. BADLY!!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:46 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

i dont think so i still think that thor and beta could take him down with godwave or godforce whatever it is

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:05 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

does captain brittain have his sword, he probably would not do very well against thor sept if its exiles who killed thor didnt he?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:13 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

he didnt kill thor - or did he anyway i dont recall that

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:18 PM
Mider

exiles did didnt he, he killed everyone, supposidly even galactus unknown how though i guess he was suppose to be indestructable thats why but then again it was never shown.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 04:21 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

ok but god force this is a diff story here

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 05:05 PM
Mider

yeah magic can hurt him

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 05:07 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

He broke Thor's neck. Killed the Hulk. Sniffed up Holocaust. 10 would be the only problem for him. One on one, KH would murder Thor again. Probably have a good hard fight with Bill. Nothing short of Godblast from the Mjolnir or Stormbreaker will stop him. He possibly gets stopped at 10.

6 out of 10 chance Hyperion clears it.

Blink has a better chance than most of those heroes.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 05:14 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

He gets creamed at 9.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 06:48 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
He broke Thor's neck. Killed the Hulk. Sniffed up Holocaust. 10 would be the only problem for him. One on one, KH would murder Thor again. Probably have a good hard fight with Bill. Nothing short of Godblast from the Mjolnir or Stormbreaker will stop him. He possibly gets stopped at 10.

6 out of 10 chance Hyperion clears it.

Blink has a better chance than most of those heroes.
Blink did her worst to him, and he still bounced back.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:14 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

The only thing that has stopped him was two other versions on himself plus the combined attack of the Exiles. He concurred two different Earths and killed every super powered hero and villain that opposed him including all the above.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:22 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThePittman
Blink did her worst to him, and he still bounced back.

All she did was make him shoot himself with his own Flash Vision and stuff a bunch of sand down into his body. Blink was the cause of both his losses. If it wasn't for Blink, I think he would have defeated his 2 alternate reality counterparts. He battled them 2 on 1 and got the better of both of them. He has a chance against Bill and Thor.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:27 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote