POTC 2 - Something I don't get

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gauze
When Will asks Gibbs what happened to the rest of the crew, he replies 'These cages we're in - they weren't built 'til after we got here'.

I fail to see how those cages could be built while suspended that high above. How in the hell could they have constructed them? What, they let the crew dangle from some rope while they get a crane and a few tanks in to build some cages? (being sarcastic, of course).

I fail to realize how they could have built those cages in mid-air, since Gibbs obviously refers to the fact that they were hanging there while the cages were being made.

----

Also, how did the cannibals fit will into the cage? Must have been a tight squeeze through one of those gaps. o.o;

Mišt
Originally posted by Gauze
When Will asks Gibbs what happened to the rest of the crew, he replies 'These cages we're in - they weren't built 'til after we got here'.

I fail to realize how they could have built those cages in mid-air, since Gibbs obviously refers to the fact that they were hanging there while the cages were being made.

What? Obviously they wouldn't have built them in mid air, Gibbs didn't mean they literally built the cages right there. The tribespeople would have held the pirates captive until they built the cages elsewhere, then shipped them in, and dropped it over the bridge or something.

I fail to realise how you came to that conclusion. blink

Rapscallion

Mišt
So? What does have to do with what I was saying? Regardless of what they were made of, they couldn't have possibly have been made while suspended in mid air, which is the argument here.

spencerspider
coulda built them, tied them no bridge and let them drop lol

Joscail
When Gibbs said "After we got here" he didn't mean literally in that exact location, suspended in mid air, he meant after they got to the island....

jessigem
no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression
this face^^^^ expresses the whole point of this thread....all i have to say about it is wOw...

Gauze
I thought the cage was made from wood. =/ I misjudged that line completely.

Jessigem, stfu with those faces for 'describing' the thread, thanks.

spencerspider
that was mean jesse is nice..

*-=Fat sacK=-*
The cages were made from the remains of the rest of the crew. No they couldn' have made them suspended in the air. Like Mist said they probably held the pirates captive while they made the cages and then lowed them down of the bridge with the pirates in them.

jessigem
hug

exactly big grin
gauze: haven't you read the mod's comment about your member bashing? the comment is don't member bash.

spencerspider
lol u find the perfect smilies lol i thought it was about to punch him lol

jessigem
laughing out loud here ya go boxingbox

spencerspider
owww lol first hug now a punch..

jessigem
laughing out loud you said you were expecting one...

spencerspider
LOL i was.. but then i dropped my guard AND UR A GIRL!! i said that in the other thread umm..one i made um..

spencerspider
O IN WHO WILL DIE

jessigem
whatever. don't you think it's a little weird that i would be giving you a hug if i was a guy? talk about awkward messed

Mĺdness
You never know with the internet. I mean, one of the members here could be Johnny Depp for all we know shifty

spencerspider
hey u never know nowadays!! the question is did i hug back

jessigem
at least we haven't said anything bad about him yet.

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Yeah lucky shifty

jessigem
uhoh, what if one of the people on here is the guy who plays norrington?! i can't say we havn't said anything bad about him....

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Oh well we've already insulted Norrington we may as well continue

Down with norringtongiljotiinigun_bandanahangpokeyraygunrifl
erobotshutupsniperspam_lasertomato

jessigem
pokey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.