Pre-Crisis Supes vs RK Thor with expectations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Supes finds out that RK Thor is trying to abolish freedom and set up his own personal empire on earth...

And Supes is VERY angry...

Can the strongest incarnation of Superman take down the nearly unstoppable Thor?

Yes, I know this has been done before, but Supes wasnt angry in it stick out tongue

Jesse7
I would rate the versions of Superman in this order

1.Superman Prime <---strongest version of superman, has the last green latern ring, and has the Sword of Superman, and has an entire empire following him, and his followers are superman 1 million level. Although he doesn't have many feats to back his power level, I think it is implied he is the strongest of all superman incarnations, due to him having the sword of superman, the last GL ring, and being able to power up an infinite number of followers to Superman 1 million level.

2.Superman Blue <--because the Millinium Giants stated that if Superman Blue ever mastered his powers, he would be the most powerful being/force/etc. in all of existence. P.S. he controlled all energy.

3. Superman 1 million (or is it all stars superman?) <---He is like PC superman in strength, speed, durability, except he doesn't share the same weaknesses as PC Superman, that and well at a weakened state he punched 80 million years into the future. One down side to him is that he is dying from being so powerful though. (His cells are so sun soaked that they are dying.)

4. Superboy Prime <---Although I want to place him higher, since he has a retcon punch, he still hasn't reached his full potential, and he his weaknesses can still be exploited, unlike the other versions of superman which have overcome their weaknesses. If the comics ever show him growing up to reach and or surpass PC supermans power level and intelligence level (I.E. constructing and inventing objects and or things that defy all logic) and overcoming his exploitable weaknesses then I see him as possibly taking #2 spot.

*PC Superman* <---he doesn't really fit into the rankings of strongest to weakest, because he was strongest when the writters wanted him to be I.E. sneezing away a solar system, holding a black hole together with his hands, etc. But he was also weakest when the writters wanted him to be, losing to a magic laso, almost being killed by Mumra, etc. If I had to rank him I would put him at #2 when he is written as rediculous strong, such as making new powers and solutions that defy all logic near instantly.

Grimm22
True erm

But, Superman Prime would destroy Thor without even a fight so stick out tongue

SuperChangeling
How comew every one is all the sudden a god and hulk is a germ???????

the Darkone
RKT, eats PC Superman, Superman Prime and Superman 1 million up. Superman Prime had a hell of a time with Solaris who was a skyfather level being, as where RKT would be almost on the same level as his half-brother Atum the God-Eater.

Jesse7
RKT defeat Superman Prime? Need I mention Surtur who could have killled RKT with the sword of twilight, RKT didn't even really defeat Surtur by his own means.

the Darkone
Thor could have killed Sutur if it wasn't for the sword of twilight, even Sutur stated that. RKT defeated the celestial beings the ones that sit in the shadows, they where feeding off of the Ragnarok cycle which produces alot of energy. Superman Prime couldn't even beat Solaris, Superman Prime is more on a skyfahter level, Energy Superman would get murder. Rune King Thor is the most powerful sky-father god out there at the time, killed mangog with a gesture, he would rape any superman alive.

Darth_Erebus
RKT kills any lame assed version of the overrated overhyped sneeze machine.

Jesse7
Superman Blue was stated by the millinium giants that if he mastered his powers he would be the most powerful being in existence.

Millinium Giants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RKT

P.S. didn't Superman blue battle with two millinium giants and defeat them?

the Darkone
stated but never happened. As where Rune King Thor is full potential and what Odin dreamed for his so to be, most powerful Sky-father ever.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Grimm22
Supes finds out that RK Thor is trying to abolish freedom and set up his own personal empire on earth...

Can the strongest incarnation of Superman take down the nearly unstoppable Thor?

Yes, I know this has been done before, but Supes wasnt angry in it stick out tongue

The strongest version of superman is superman merged with kismet, clown! Thor is a germ to pre-crisis superman.

the Darkone
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
The strongest version of superman is superman merged with kismet, clown! Thor is a germ to pre-crisis superman.

You mean pre-crisis superman is a germ to Rune King Thor, Rune King Thor will abuse pre-crisis superman as pre-crisis Darkseid abuse superman. RKT is on a elder god level, killed mangog with a gesture.

Priest
to add to that, odin feared mangog.
defeating mangog they way RKT did, is amazing.

Jesse7
Pre Crisis with Kismet defeated Imperiex WHO is a massive multiversal power, RKT is a bug to Kismet-Superman.

Kismet-Superman>Imperiex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RKT

SuperChangeling
How Rune King Thor, didnt know what RKT ment sorry, yeah RTK wins.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Jesse7
Pre Crisis with Kismet defeated Imperiex WHO is a massive multiversal power, RKT is a bug to Kismet-Superman.

Only the hulk, the goku gohan vegeta trunks fusion and beast hulk could beat superman-kismet.

the Darkone
What the f**k?Pre Crisis with Kismet defeated Imperiex WHO is a massive multiversal power, RKT is a bug to Kismet-Superman.

you mean post crisis superman w/kismet defeated Imperiex, who a f**king joke. RKT will kill anyform of superman, Kismet Superman was used for one issue as where the other superman incarnation where use multiple times. RKT killed a skyfather being and Celestail beings.

Jesse7
Actually, I think Imperiex at full power could defeat Kismet-Superman, wasn't Imperiex weakened from fighting the Spectre and a big chunk of Dc by the time he fought Kismet Superman? I will need to read more on that.

Originally posted by the Darkone
you mean post crisis superman w/kismet defeated Imperiex, who a f**king joke. RKT will kill anyform of superman, Kismet Superman was used for one issue as where the other superman incarnation where use multiple times. RKT killed a skyfather being and Celestail beings.

Wow, you don't know what your talking about when it comes to Imperiex, he was destroying countless universes and he absorbed a universe for energy after he battled the Spectre.

Priest

wasnt kismet superman, just superman merged with DC eternity?

Jesse7
Kismet is the guardian of the Dc multiverse I think, if thats so then Kismet>>>>>>eternity, and would be on level with True Eternity (the multiversal eternity).

Either way, Imperiex was and still is a massive multiversal power, and Kismet-Superman>him.

But then again, their is no way to know truly how powerful Kismet is, I don't know how powerful the multiversal eternity is.

the Darkone
It was post crisis superman w/kismet defeated Imperiex, not pre-cisis superman, hello pre-crisis superman is dead. read Our Worlds at War again. Imperiex pile of sh** a ripe of Galactus.

Jesse7
My bad, post crisis, none the less going by feats Imperiex>>>>>>>rkt

the Darkone
RKT beats down pre-crisis superman down like he was Loki himself, RKT is ro damn powerful for Pre-Crisis Superman to handle.

bigbran
Superman Blue was stated by the millinium giants that if he mastered his powers he would be the most powerful being in existence.

Millinium Giants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RKT

P.S. didn't Superman blue battle with two millinium giants and defeat them? didnt sentry stalemate galactus too? thats what i thought.

bigbran
Kismet is the guardian of the Dc multiverse I think, if thats so then Kismet>>>>>>eternity, and would be on level with True Eternity (the multiversal eternity).

Either way, Imperiex was and still is a massive multiversal power, and Kismet-Superman>him.

But then again, their is no way to know truly how powerful Kismet is, I don't know how powerful the multiversal eternity is. why would a multi eternity, have to fuse with superman? What the f**k?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
why would a multi eternity, have to fuse with superman? What the f**k?

Because Superman is god in the DC universe.

Priest
didnt sentry stalemate galactus too? thats what i thought.

it was stated by spiderman, but we had no clue what kind of state galactus was in.. He could of been starving for all we know.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Priest
it was stated by spiderman, but we had no clue what kind of state galactus was in.. He could of been starving for all we know.

I don't think it happened, but thats just me.

DickBlazer
Supes would be an avalanche of pain for RKT

bigbran
ihave scans of wolverine taking out 2 gods!

joesha28
RKT defeat Superman Prime? Need I mention Surtur who could have killled RKT with the sword of twilight, RKT didn't even really defeat Surtur by his own means.

Dude, Surtur looked like a puss to RKT. The guy ended Ragnorak for goodness sake!

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Supes would be an avalanche of pain for RKT

sad

ZephroCarnelian
Pre-Crisis Superman operating at full power would be totally untouchable by Thor.

How do you touch someone that can move from one end of the universe to the other in a second?

Or someone who can not only turn invisible and intangible but can phase into any other dimension with no effort. Or even time travel at the drop of a hat with unparrelled ease?

Superman is not going to be touched by RKT - period.

-----

Superman's only problem in this fight is delivering damage to RKT. Pre-Crisis Superman found it notoriously difficult to wound magical creatures.

However - an Insta Temporal Displacement Punch would probably do the trick;

Superman punches Thor way back into time, so that he exists parrallel to himself in that time frame. That way, the version that Supes is fighting is rendered an immaterial ghost. And if Thor tries to magic himself forwards in time - ho ho, he can't.... Super Vibrations blocking the way.

big grin

Priest
Originally posted by Priest

i saw a scan with piderman stating it, i belive him. But again galactus could have been in bad shape from the start.

Jesse7
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Pre-Crisis Superman operating at full power would be totally untouchable by Thor.

How do you touch someone that can move from one end of the universe to the other in a second?

Or someone who can not only turn invisible and intangible but can phase into any other dimension with no effort. Or even time travel at the drop of a hat with unparrelled ease?

-----

Superman's only problem in this fight is delivering damage to RKT. Pre-Crisis Superman found it notoriously difficult to wound magical creatures.

Superman punches Thor way back into time, so that he exists parrallel to himself in that time frame. That way, the version that Supes is fighting is rendered an immaterial ghost. And if Thor tries to magic himself forwards in time - ho ho, he can't.... Super Vibrations blocking the way.

big grin

Thats the PC Superman I mean when I say written to his strongest, RKT stands no chance what SO EVER!

PC supes 10/10

Soujaboy
These people really don't know who RKT is.

Apolloknight

-----

big grin

I'm gonna have to Co-sign on this, Pre-Crisis Superman could do what ever the writers wanted him to do, which in turn might as well mean his strength stamina and speed, where actually ulimited.

This doesn't mean I like him, I hate him actually, but the point is, Pre-crisis Supes written at full power, which is whatever the writers want, can beat Anybody, period.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I'm gonna have to Co-sign on this, Pre-Crisis Superman could do what ever the writers wanted him to do, which in turn might as well mean his strength stamina and speed, where actually ulimited.

This doesn't mean I like him, I hate him actually, but the point is, Pre-crisis Supes written at full power, which is whatever the writers want, can beat Anybody, period.

True, but none of his powers indicate that he's as powerful as a character who has the potential to increase all his attributes to infinite degrees, and unlimited musical and cosmic power.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Grimm22

It doesnt matter what kind of psychotic rage superman is in, how good his tan is, or what kind of jewelry he's wearing, Odin's power dwarfs all versions of superman combined and would have dispensed with all of them with just a gesture. RKT is even more powerful.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soujaboy
True, but none of his powers indicate that he's as powerful as a character who has the potential to increase all his attributes to infinite degrees, and unlimited musical and cosmic power.

Let me rephrase this.

True, but none of Superman's powers indicates that he's able to defeat a character who has the power to increase all his attributes to infinite degrees, and has unlimited mystical, and cosmic power.

ZephroCarnelian
Let me rephrase this.

True, but none of Superman's powers indicates that he's able to defeat a character who has the power to increase all his attributes to infinite degrees, and has unlimited mystical, and cosmic power.

Very true.

But Pre-Crisis Superman's powers are nearly unlimited himself.

Here's a list of his powers:

----------------
----------------

Intelligence: He is super-genius of the highest order, master of the sciences, able to whip up technological marvels with ease and is a great tactician - coming up with plans on the fly.

Strength: Superman has shown the strength to move multiple worlds at the same time with no effort, has resisted the gravitational pull of a Black Hole, has been shown to punch a spaceship clean out of the solar-system with one blow and create a miniature sun with the pure crushing pressure of his bare hands.

Speed: Superman can fly across the universe in hyper-space with ease, having shown himself capable of flying between galaxies in seconds. In true-space, he is able to break the light barrier and react at faster than light speeds. His reaction times can be measured in the 1000ths of a seconds or less.

Durability: Is to all intents and purposes completely invulnerable. He has survived the crushing pressure at the heart of a Black Hole totally unharmed. Has survived ground zero of nuclear and anti-matter exposions totally unharmed. Can withstand any temperature or pressure changes. Is immune to matter manipulation or disease. The only way to penetrate his invulnerability is with:

a) Magic - which completely bypasses his forcefield and affects him as any normal human. His strength and durability do not work against magically imbued materials.
b) KNite - this radiation causes agonising pain and debilitation to Superman.
c) Red Sunlight - depending on the intensity of the light, this can weaken Superman's invulnerability or even remove his powers outright.

Once he is removed from the influence of magic, KNite or Red Sunlight his powers restore completely and instantly.

Other Powers: Can fly at FTL speeds, can turn invisible and intangible, can teleport instantaneously, can move through time and dimensions, can throw/punch objects through time, can appear in several places at once, has super-hearing, telescopic vision, micro-vision, x-ray vision, can see any electromagnetic radiation, can change the intensity of light rays by looking at them, can create thunderclaps and earthquakes - can manipulate the direction of the earthquakes psionically, has super-scent, has super-breath capable of snuffing out stars and freezing objects, has super-hypnotism, super-ventriloquism.

Jesse7
PC supes written at his fullest is 10/10 against RKT and all of Asgard, you have to realize that PC supes strength, power, speed, all surpases RKT my leaps and bounds, PC supes can fly from the edge of the universe or existence to the other side in less then a second. He can destroy, block, or travel realities effortlessly and instantaniously by vibrating his molecues, he could bfr RKT before he knew what hit him and then seal him in a different dimension by vibrating. (PC supes actually has sealed other dimensions off before by vibrating his molecules.

Soujaboy
PC supes written at his fullest is 10/10 against RKT and all of Asgard, you have to realize that PC supes strength, power, speed, all surpases RKT my leaps and bounds, PC supes can fly from the edge of the universe or existence to the other side in less then a second. He can destroy, block, or travel realities effortlessly and instantaniously by vibrating his molecues, he could bfr RKT before he knew what hit him and then seal him in a different dimension by vibrating. (PC supes actually has sealed other dimensions off before by vibrating his molecules.

RKT written anyway wins this fight. How can your speed(Thor can now move at warp speed which is faster than light speed), strength, and power be greater than a character who can amplify his abilities to infinite lv's? Thor has no limit to what his powers can do, and not only is he powerful but he's wise. Thor can now sense, read, and knows all things. He knows the outcome of every battle, and can read inside of people.

You can't seal a character in a dimension, when that character can move about realms, and dimensions with ease.

Jesse7
You can when your PC Supes, bottom line is PC supes power, speed, intelligence and influence are all above RKT's. RKT can normally move around dimensions at ease but not when PC Supes shuts them, PC supes defies all logic and continuity.

Soujaboy
You can when your PC Supes, bottom line is PC supes power, speed, intelligence and influence are all above RKT's. RKT can normally move around dimensions at ease but not when PC Supes shuts them, PC supes defies all logic and continuity.

no expression Thats your argument? Can you show proof That PC Superman is strong enough to shut the gates of dimensions, so that Thor can't come back. I doubt that Superman can open dimensional rifts and push Thor through hem, so can I also get proof of that? Official Dc bio, or scan should suffice.

How can Supermans intellect be greater than than that of a omnipotent mind?

Superman cannot move at warp speeds, my knowledge knows only that he can move at multiples of the speed of light.

Superman for sure doesn't have more raw power than RKT, and I think any Supes fan can tell you that.

joesha28
PC Supes can do what the writers wants him to do. What type of reason is that?! Every character will be able to do what the writer wants them to do. But there is always a scope for a character to stay and play around.

Grimm22
Dear god, i've created a monster! sad

the Darkone
RKT is too damn powerful, killed a skyfather being in Mangog with a gesture. And Pre-crisis superman who would literally sh** in his pants when he sees Darkseid, RKT will punk his ass.

MattDay
If you can't spell you can't sell,

RKT - overrated, at the moment more so than superman,

I digress 3 versions of the supermen mentioned can and will bring a fight to this version of thor, no arguement, if they did a crossover of them fighting as well, unfortunately stan lee loves superman, he said this in an interview, about his favourite superheroes, he included spiderman and hulk as his other heroes that he loves.

Thor WILL lose, superman has too much comic-aura behind him, you reep what you sow, and he has made comics, thor isn't going to beat someone who helped carve a path for his character to emerge in later years of comics.

PERIOD!

Superboy Prime
There's a scope for a charater to play and stay...right?

So what would be the scope of superman's galaxy destroying sneeze?

Juntai
Pre Crisis Superman waves his belt and puts thor under his mental command.

ZephroCarnelian
no expression Thats your argument? Can you show proof That PC Superman is strong enough to shut the gates of dimensions, so that Thor can't come back.

Like this?

ZephroCarnelian
I doubt that Superman can open dimensional rifts and push Thor through hem...

Like this...?

ZephroCarnelian
Superman cannot move at warp speeds, my knowledge knows only that he can move at multiples of the speed of light.

Can't move at warp speed?

Here Superman is thrown to the Edge of the Universe and INTO a blackhole....

ZephroCarnelian
And here he breaks OUT of the heart of the black hole...

ZephroCarnelian
Smashing his way to freedom from the infinite force of the blackhole, Superman gets back to Earth on the next page of this comic after only seconds of flight...

Jesse7
YAY!!!!

Adam Warlock
Skeletor dropped Superman. He would have killed PC Supes too if He-Man didn't save his arse. Was Skeletor moving and fighting at FTL speeds? If they both fought within character, Supes would probably stand there thinking he would survive a God Blast from RKT. A God Blast that would probably kill him. RKT doesn't hesitate to kill.

Jesse7
When PC Supes is written to his strongest, as I think the forum rules state that the characters are fighting at their best, then it is PC Supes at his best, not when he is not.

Or we could include that Captain America nearly killed King Thor, or that Captain America dropped King Thor with a kick to the head, or that wolverine Severed King Thors right arm.

P.S. I know it was King Thor and RKT, but RKT's durability is the same as King Thor, RKT is just King Thor with the knowledge of the Runes of how to use the Odin Force.

bigbran
Originally posted by MattDay
If you can't spell you can't sell,

RKT - overrated, at the moment more so than superman,

I digress 3 versions of the supermen mentioned can and will bring a fight to this version of thor, no arguement, if they did a crossover of them fighting as well, unfortunately stan lee loves superman, he said this in an interview, about his favourite superheroes, he included spiderman and hulk as his other heroes that he loves.

Thor WILL lose, superman has too much comic-aura behind him, you reep what you sow, and he has made comics, thor isn't going to beat someone who helped carve a path for his character to emerge in later years of comics.

PERIOD! overated??? omg supes is the most overated character ever!!!
and basically what im getting from your arguements is that both pc supes and rkt, can beat galactus?
its not happening, god there powerful, but not infinate!!!
anyway thor is warp speed, and is a pure magical being. nope rkt wins 6/10.
but god stop overating both characters!!!

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Skeletor dropped Superman. He would have killed PC Supes too if He-Man didn't save his arse. Was Skeletor moving and fighting at FTL speeds? If they both fought within character, Supes would probably stand there thinking he would survive a God Blast from RKT. A God Blast that would probably kill him. RKT doesn't hesitate to kill.

Superman fought Skeletor in the Master of the Universe preview. I have it. And it states that Superman's powers hardly work in Eternia as it is a land ruled by magic.

Skeletor says this himself.

And Superman wouldn't be fighting in character in this match up, no character does on the forum, so what a redundant thing to say.

Here's more proof that Superman can fly at warp speed and above.

mighty adam

-----

big grin What the f**k? it would be a good fight but if thor uses his godblast then supes=DEAD. oh and that lil story just sounded like pis big grin

Jesse7
PC Supes with his speed, Thor wouldn't even be able to touch Supes with a godblast, nor would Thor have the time to even use it. Have you seen how long it takes Thor to use the godblast?

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by mighty adam
What the f**k? it would be a good fight but if thor uses his godblast then supes=DEAD. oh and that lil story just sounded like pis big grin

Really?

What if Superman dodged it by doing this?

bigbran
overated??? omg supes is the most overated character ever!!!
and basically what im getting from your arguements is that both pc supes and rkt, can beat galactus?
its not happening, god there powerful, but not infinate!!!
anyway thor is warp speed, and is a pure magical being. nope rkt wins 6/10.
but god stop overating both characters!!! yep.

ZephroCarnelian
And my scenario of the Insta-Temporal Displacement Punch isn't PIS lol - it's all within the scope of Superman's powers. smile

Jesse7
Also PC Supes can defeat Galactus, going by on panel feats PC Supes defeats Galactus, this forum goes by on panel feats, not speculation that is backed up by nothing on panel.

bigbran
Really?

What if Superman dodged it by doing this? you do realize how bad that made supes look, dont you. one guy wasnt even koed!!! and was getting up.

bigbran
Also PC Supes can defeat Galactus, going by on panel feats PC Supes defeats Galactus, this forum goes by on panel feats, not speculation that is backed up by nothing on panel. oh god, hes an abstact, he doesnt need to show feats, same with eternity, living tribunal. yes he gets defeated at like 5% of his total power.

ZephroCarnelian
you do realize how bad that made supes look, dont you. one guy wasnt even koed!!! and was getting up.

Yeah mate.

Of course it looks bad.

Because Superman couldn't knock a guy out if he wanted too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The guys were throwing explosive basketballs around - he just wanted them incapacitated so they didn't hurt themselves when the weapons bounced off Superman.

UniOmni
On the real, i do believe RKT would win this. PC superman became really ineffective whenver magic was at play. I mean, straight bumbling.

He has the stats, but history totally kicks his ass here.

And for the record, Superman Prime didn't have the Sword Of Superman. Justice Legion had the sword of Zauriel in their treasure room. Read the books before ya speak on it.

And he can't empower a whole race of people to Superman 1 Million levels of power, due to the fact that 1 Million had imp blood in him. That gives him special abilities that can't be gifted, only bred.

Superman Red/Blue was just like every other incarnation of Superman. Touted as the most powerful being ever. Never backed up, but often touted. Don't buy it.
And the Millenium Giants were failures. Severe failures. Drippy affected one with tp....How low is that??

PC superman is the most powerful version of Superman, based on feats, but is also the weakest version, based on inconsistencies. He's a cartoon character. Low and high for the sake of the plot. Gets trapped by a fence, but doesn't blink at Supernovas..

RKT should lose, but due to the inconsistency that was PC superman, he'd win. Heck, King Thor would win, imo. RKT has no feats, at least hardcore ones.

ZephroCarnelian
Also PC Supes can defeat Galactus, going by on panel feats PC Supes defeats Galactus, this forum goes by on panel feats, not speculation that is backed up by nothing on panel.

I don't agree with this.

Against Mega Cosmics like Big G, Superman doesn't win. He was being toyed with by Destiny, who's one of the big Cosmic guys in DCU.

bigbran
Also PC Supes can defeat Galactus, going by on panel feats PC Supes defeats Galactus, this forum goes by on panel feats, not speculation that is backed up by nothing on panel. going by panel feats, superman is an omniversal god!!!!

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by UniOmni
On the real, i do believe RKT would win this. PC superman became really ineffective whenver magic was at play. I mean, straight bumbling.

He has the stats, but history totally kicks his ass here.

And for the record, Superman Prime didn't have the Sword Of Superman. Justice Legion had the sword of Zauriel in their treasure room. Read the books before ya speak on it.

And he can't empower a whole race of people to Superman 1 Million levels of power, due to the fact that 1 Million had imp blood in him. That gives him special abilities that can't be gifted, only bred.

Superman Red/Blue was just like every other incarnation of Superman. Touted as the most powerful being ever. Never backed up, but often touted. Don't buy it.
And the Millenium Giants were failures. Severe failures. Drippy affected one with tp....How low is that??

PC superman is the most powerful version of Superman, based on feats, but is also the weakest version, based on inconsistencies. He's a cartoon character. Low and high for the sake of the plot. Gets trapped by a fence, but doesn't blink at Supernovas..

RKT should lose, but due to the inconsistency that was PC superman, he'd win. Heck, King Thor would win, imo. RKT has no feats, at least hardcore ones.

Good points, but if you take low showings into account, then King Thor gets knocked over by Capt America. smile

If you take high feats but ignore low feats then Supes wins.

Jesse7
Galactus can be hailed as the most powerful cosmic (even thought he is not, this is pointed at the watcher comment), but by feats, and I think the forum rules states that the characters are fighting at their best unless other wise stated, then I don't see PC supes losing to Galactus.

Also, Superman Blue controlled all energy, every kind, that is very powerful, are you calling the millinium giants failures because Superman defeated them?

PC Superman at his best going by forum rules unless otherwise stated, is going anywhere he wants at logic defying speeds, can instantly traverse and seal dimensions by vibrating, can punch others or shove others into other dimensions effortlessly, etc.

I think several versions of Superman could defeat Galactus, Superman Blue since he can control all energy, could control the power cosmic, do you know what energy is, it is the very thing that lets you move, lets you think, live, etc. Superman Blue could be considered the most powerful manipulator in DC. Secondly PC Supes at his best could beat Galactus, who knows maybe with super weaving, and thirdly Kismet-Superman

UniOmni
Superman Blue was touted, and yes, the fact that the Celestial analogues were defeated by him, does make them failures in my eyes. The fact that Aquaman telepathically affected one only makes it worse.
Celestial analogues in all but showings.

Heck Thor used a Godblast on Exitar and all it did was break the skin. And i consider that a low point.

And the whole existence of Energy Superman was alot of hyperbole.

DD must be up there in the ranks of most powerfulest in all of comicdom, since he already destroyed someone akin to Energy Superman. The Radiant.

DC does alot of touting, but alot of it is just lip service. And anybody with an ear for writing, can see that fact.
Energy Superman beats Galactus??
Though Galactus could manipulate time, and blink out his ship on the way to Earth?? Really?? Or simply fart on Krypton?? Energy Superman beats him??
GTFOH!
This is exactly why i made that thread of Cosmics vs Heroes. Cuz shitty writing like that, spawns babble like yours..(no offense)

Energy Superman had the hype, but not the showings to solidify his touted place in the omniverse. Much like regular Superman. See the pattern?

Do you think Energy Superman could defeat Darkseid, since he controls all energy, surely he can control the OF, the very opposite of the Source?? Since it falls under the category of energy??

And I already said PC superman had the stats to thump Thor. I just pointed out that his history with magic works against him here.
Plus, i don't think he should be used in debates, since he's like Bugs Bunny's cousin.

bigbran
Galactus can be hailed as the most powerful cosmic (even thought he is not, this is pointed at the watcher comment), but by feats, and I think the forum rules states that the characters are fighting at their best unless other wise stated, then I don't see PC supes losing to Galactus.

Also, Superman Blue controlled all energy, every kind, that is very powerful, are you calling the millinium giants failures because Superman defeated them?

PC Superman at his best going by forum rules unless otherwise stated, is going anywhere he wants at logic defying speeds, can instantly traverse and seal dimensions by vibrating, can punch others or shove others into other dimensions effortlessly, etc.

I think several versions of Superman could defeat Galactus, Superman Blue since he can control all energy, could control the power cosmic, do you know what energy is, it is the very thing that lets you move, lets you think, live, etc. Superman Blue could be considered the most powerful manipulator in DC. Secondly PC Supes at his best could beat Galactus, who knows maybe with super weaving, and thirdly Kismet-Superman there is no way supes is even on that level of power. so superman is as powerful as eternity? cause thats what a full power galactus is!!

bigbran
its thoughts like that, that make everyone hate superman. every debate, superman somehow gets a new power, or a powerup.

Grimm22
Either way they're both dicks big grin

bigbran
and one of them at a weaker level has killed thing....

Grimm22
and one of them at a weaker level has killed thing....

Am I denying that no expression

In this "weaker" level he also killed Wolverine in seconds, destroyed half of Cap's sheild

Oh and Thing and Hulk fought him for HOURS! So yeah

the Darkone
Rune King Thor >>>>> Regular King Thor w/one arm

Soujaboy
Superman fought Skeletor in the Master of the Universe preview. I have it. And it states that Superman's powers hardly work in Eternia as it is a land ruled by magic.

Skeletor says this himself.

And Superman wouldn't be fighting in character in this match up, no character does on the forum, so what a redundant thing to say.

Here's more proof that Superman can fly at warp speed and above.

Thats scan says nothing about Superman moving at warp speed.

BTW, can you tell me what Superman could do to keep RKT from freezing him in time or transmuting his body into sand?

ZephroCarnelian
Thats scan says nothing about Superman moving at warp speed.

BTW, can you tell me what Superman could do to keep RKT from freezing him in time or transmuting his body into sand?

Pre-Crisis Superman cannot be frozen in time.

As the aliens in this comic found out to their shock.

ZephroCarnelian
And also - my scan where Superman is flying to the Superman Revenge Squad's Headquarters?

At the beginning of the issue, he flies to their base in a spaceship and it takes him ages because the base is "in a far distant galaxy."

In the scan I posted, he flies up from earth there, then gets to the base in seconds.

You think that's not warpspeed?

I've also already shown scans of Superman flying back from the edge of the universe unaided in seconds.

Avalonofthewind
Pre-Crisis Superman cannot be frozen in time.

As the aliens in this comic found out to their shock.

Nice scan. Prime or PC Supes would win this. Even standard 1 M Supes could win.

Superman Prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IMP Superman
IMP Superman>>>>>>>>>>>IMP
IMP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman 1M/RTK

In this forum, the seething hate means Superman loses to:

Juggernaut
Magneto
Cable
Wolverine
Hulk

Etc. probably more ridiculous characters I forgot about in the VS forums.

Avalonofthewind
The sheer insanity of PC Supes.

"You can correct the flow of time itself"

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2900/172pg.gif

Jesse7
Woot Superman! Superman seems very disliked on these forums and seems to be highly under rated because of so.

batdude123
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6434479

UniOmni
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Nice scan. Prime or PC Supes would win this. Even standard 1 M Supes could win.

Superman Prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IMP Superman
IMP Superman>>>>>>>>>>>IMP
IMP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman 1M/RTK

In this forum, the seething hate means Superman loses to:

Juggernaut
Magneto
Cable
Wolverine
Hulk

Etc. probably more ridiculous characters I forgot about in the VS forums.

Quick question Avy.....What has Prime done to convince you he's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RKT?? Really??

And the dislike of Superman probably comes from examples such as the one above. People who can't say why exactly, but say so anyways. Same reason why many don't like Sentry.

Superman Prime can beat Galactus.
Superman Prime can beat Rune King Thor.
Superman is too powerful for Magneto.
Superman sneezes and GL dies.
Superman is too strong and fast for Genis.

and the list goes on.

Nothing Superman Prime did, screams that he's above RKT. Nothing screams that he's above Galactus.

And yet people say both.....As if some new proof has revealed itself.

RKT hasn't done anything to show he's a match for Superman Prime, but the same goes for Prime.

Until RKT and Prime have some feats to stand on, nothing they've done show them to be as powerful as people hype them.

And editorial lipservice holds no weight, since the same people would have Superman the most powerful on Earth, when Dr.Fate lives/dwells there.

Soujaboy
Quick question Avy.....What has Prime done to convince you he's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RKT?? Really??

And the dislike of Superman probably comes from examples such as the one above. People who can't say why exactly, but say so anyways. Same reason why many don't like Sentry.

and the list goes on.

Nothing Superman Prime did, screams that he's above RKT. Nothing screams that he's above Galactus.

RKT hasn't done anything to show he's a match for Superman Prime, but the same goes for Prime.

Until RKT and Prime have some feats to stand on, nothing they've done show them to be as powerful as people hype them.

And editorial lipservice holds no weight, since the same people would have Superman the most powerful on Earth, when Dr.Fate lives/dwells there.

Agreed

The only feats RKT has are killing a skyfather with a gesture, and defeating a pantheon of celestial beings to end Ragnarok.

UniOmni
What skyfather being did RKT kill with a gesture?? Mangog?? He is an extreme brute, but he has no versatility worthy of skyfather status, at least within his recent non silverage showings.

And Those who sit above in shadow?? They weren't Celestials. They were likely to be past skyfathers who went on, and precipitated the cycle anew. And RKT didn't even destroy them. He ended the cycle forever, and robbed them of their sustenance.

I repeat. Until RKT or Superman Prime defeats a Celestial or a Promethian Giant with a gesture, the only feats that count for them are the ones from their classic forms.
Hyperbole is empty praise.

Soujaboy
What skyfather being did RKT kill with a gesture?? Mangog?? He is an extreme brute, but he has no versatility worthy of skyfather status, at least within his recent non silverage showings.

Well, he did put fear in the eyes of Odin, a feat not even accomplished by Thanos. He does have the power of a billion billion beings, and these beings were no joke. I say that if he's not skyfather lv, he is sure to be somewhere around it.

Adam Warlock
RKT also broke the cycle of Ragnarok. Not even Odin himself could have done that.

UniOmni
Odin being afraid of MAnnie, is kinda pis, since he could just disband him. Creators rights and all that.

And Odin could have, had he hung for more time and sacrificed more for the wisdom. He hadn't the wisdom, so he didn't know.

Avalonofthewind

and the list goes on.

Nothing RKT had done even compares to Supes 1M. RKT can't even control time...something that 1M does before he can even do things like fly or have invulnerability.

Soujaboy
Nothing RKT had done even compares to Supes 1M. RKT can't even control time...something that 1M does before he can even do things like fly or have invulnerability.

Actually, I think he has regained that power. The odinforce as stated in The Mighty Thor v2#62, the odinforce can accomplish any task the user might fathom. King Thor with the odinforce was able to bring a mortal girl back to life. Now imagine what RKT can do.

UniOmni
RKT has the same problem that Prime does. He has no hardcore feats, but all implied power.

And IF 1Million could control time, why didn't he go back and defeat Solaris before he became a threat??

And what did Prime do to show that he's above RKT??

Don't give me 1Million feats and then say that Prime is said to be more powerful and he empowers the dynasty.

Give me Prime feats.
And if hyperbolic comparisons is all you have to stand on, then i could go look at Odins feat list, and you don't want me to do that.

Cuz RKT is supposedly Odin squared.

Avalonofthewind
RKT has the same problem that Prime does. He has no hardcore feats, but all implied power.

And IF 1Million could control time, why didn't he go back and defeat Solaris before he became a threat??

And what did Prime do to show that he's above RKT??

Don't give me 1Million feats and then say that Prime is said to be more powerful and he empowers the dynasty.

Give me Prime feats.
And if hyperbolic comparisons is all you have to stand on, then i could go look at Odins feat list, and you don't want me to do that.

Cuz RKT is supposedly Odin squared.

Why do a lot of easy fixes get overlooked in comics? They won't sell.

Feel free to look up Odins feat list. Imps are still above Odin squared. Then we have a Superman Imp on that, and above that is Superman Prime.

The entire future was mentally connected (headnet) and even with all the incredibly powerful beings, they acknowledged that SMP was their greatest champion. Kyles connection to it informed him that he's fought unimaginable battles...coming from the most creative GL...that's quite a statement.

Soujaboy
Feel free to look up Odins feat list. Imps are still above Odin squared. Then we have a Superman Imp on that, and above that is Superman Prime.

The entire future was mentally connected (headnet) and even with all the incredibly powerful beings, they acknowledged that SMP was their greatest champion. Kyles connection to it informed him that he's fought unimaginable battles...coming from the most creative GL...that's quite a statement.

So where are the feats? and or scans?

Avalonofthewind
So where are the feats? and or scans?

For who? Superman 1m? They've been posted before, and it's common knowledge that he can by now.

Where are the ones for RKT doing the same?

Avalonofthewind
Woot Superman! Superman seems very disliked on these forums and seems to be highly under rated because of so.

Yup, if Superman wins, it's bad pis, if he falters at all, then all of a sudden anyone can beat him. confused

UniOmni
Why do a lot of easy fixes get overlooked in comics? They won't sell.

But see Avy, you're making the predictable mistake. DC Editorial says that Superman is the most powerful hero ever.

But answer me this...Is he more powerful than Dr.Fate??

Orion??

Firestorm??

Zatanna??

Dr. Fate and Orion were the ones who joined up with Darkseid and iirc, Highfather to defeat the Anti-Life Entity.

Where was Superman with his heatvision??

DC Editorial says alot of things, but the ink shows another.

Superman merely outsmarts an imp that has a crush on him......

Dr.Fate defeats one and calls its magic thirdrate.

Can Dr.Fate beat Odin??

Every imp doesn't have the capacity to fart and destroy the third dimension.

DC Editorial will always try to say that Superman is the most powerful...They have to, he's the focal point of an entire company and mandates require it.

Doesn't make it true. Editorial lipservice is just that. Editorial lipservice.

And all your defense of Superman Prime has to stand on, is the narrators comparison in power. And 1Millions himself.

But Superman has stated many times that Jonn is more powerful than him, and has even gone so far as to say he's more powerful than the JLA combined.

Lipservice.

Until Prime blinks and destroys a universe, he isn't above any skyfather.

And neither is RKT.

Soujaboy
For who? Superman 1m? They've been posted before, and it's common knowledge that he can by now.

Where are the ones for RKT doing the same?

So defeating a whole pantheon of Celestial beings means nothing?

the Darkone
But see Avy, you're making the predictable mistake. DC Editorial says that Superman is the most powerful hero ever.

Orion??

Firestorm??

Zatanna??

Dr. Fate and Orion were the ones who joined up with Darkseid and iirc, Highfather to defeat the Anti-Life Entity.

Can Dr.Fate beat Odin??

DC Editorial will always try to say that Superman is the most powerful...They have to, he's the focal point of an entire company and mandates require it.

And all your defense of Superman Prime has to stand on, is the narrators comparison in power. And 1Millions himself.

But Superman has stated many times that Jonn is more powerful than him, and has even gone so far as to say he's more powerful than the JLA combined.

Lipservice.

And neither is RKT.

rune King Thor is above a skyfather, hell he killed one with a gesture Mangog. RKT w/ full odin force and Full Rune Magic put him why above skyfathers.

Avalonofthewind

Orion??

Firestorm??

Zatanna??

Can Dr.Fate beat Odin??

Lipservice.

And neither is RKT.

I understand where you are coming from but Supes 1M is shown to already be ridiculously powerful with some feats to prove it. SMP is according to the books and S1M himself far more powerful. I have the books and know what I've read, and it's pretty clear.

Fan service or not, it's canon, and neither you or I have any grounds to go against it. At the very least, even comparing to an IMP supes (which is part of the dynasty and he's stated to be more powerful than him) says a lot. No matter how hard you fight it, DC's word is above yours (or mine.)

Batman has also outsold Superman plenty of times, yet I don't see DC claiming Bats is their most powerful, nor do I see Batman closing dimensional rifts with his body parts. "DC" is DETECTIVE COMICS and while Superman is an Icon, he alone isn't carrying the company.

As for the Anti life entity, Superman simply wasn't slated to be in that story... seriously, if he WAS there and heat visioned it away. YOU would be the first to complain about it.

I agree both RKT and SMP need more feats, but at least with a Superman Dynasty and Superman 1M to compare him to, I can have an idea of where to place him on the cosmic scale.

the Darkone
Odin being afraid of MAnnie, is kinda pis, since he could just disband him. Creators rights and all that.

And Odin could have, had he hung for more time and sacrificed more for the wisdom. He hadn't the wisdom, so he didn't know.

Mangog was a race of Gods that fused into one being, the same race that put fear in Odin, this race rivaled Asgard in every way. That's why Odin killed them not before they fuse their essence into one being, even stated by Odin that Mangog is equal to sky-fathers during jack kirby & lee days.

RKT is above a sky father, and he killed Celestial pantheons beings to end Ragnarok.

Avalonofthewind
So defeating a whole pantheon of Celestial beings means nothing?

If he defeated a whole Patheon of them, they sure weren't celestial level.

Soujaboy
If he defeated a whole Patheon of them, they sure weren't celestial level.

The comic outright stated that they were Celestials beings, made into the god of the gods.

Avalonofthewind
The comic outright stated that they were Celestials beings, made into the god of the gods.

Lots of characters are "celestial beings" but not all are "Celestials."

If RKT defeated a patheon of them, then how powerful could they possibly be?

Accel
Lots of characters are "celestial beings" but not all are "Celestials."

If RKT defeated a patheon of them, then how powerful could they possibly be?
That's kind of like saying if Lobo defeated all of Heaven and Hell, then how powerful could they possibly be?

UniOmni
Avy, my only issue is that it isn't validated by anything he's done.

DC will always maintain that Superman is the most powerful hero, but iirc, when the anti life was faced, Superman was there.

He was just on the sidelines, since his power wasn't comparable to the power wielded by Orion and Dr. Fate.

Dr.F vs Superman will always be 7.5/10 in his favor. Yet i'm supposed to believe Superman is more powerful??

Thats why i don't buy into Superman Primes hype. Since it goes hand in hand with Editorial mandate. Superman must be the best. So of course they are gonna hype his future, Prime self to be the next in line to Yahweh.

And if you wanna go down that road, Superman has said more than once, that Jonn is the most powerful being on Earth. He even defeated a mind controlled league. And an alternate version of Superman.

So does that mean Jonn is the most powerful being on this end of the space/time continum?? Since Superman said he's more powerful, and he defeated the JLA and an alternate evil Superman??

I guess what it all comes down to is you believe the hype, and i wanna see the product tested before i attest to it.

Avalonofthewind
Avy, my only issue is that it isn't validated by anything he's done.

DC will always maintain that Superman is the most powerful hero, but iirc, when the anti life was faced, Superman was there.

He was just on the sidelines, since his power wasn't comparable to the power wielded by Orion and Dr. Fate.

Dr.F vs Superman will always be 7.5/10 in his favor. Yet i'm supposed to believe Superman is more powerful??

Thats why i don't buy into Superman Primes hype. Since it goes hand in hand with Editorial mandate. Superman must be the best. So of course they are gonna hype his future, Prime self to be the next in line to Yahweh.

And if you wanna go down that road, Superman has said more than once, that Jonn is the most powerful being on Earth. He even defeated a mind controlled league. And an alternate version of Superman.

So does that mean Jonn is the most powerful being on this end of the space/time continum?? Since Superman said he's more powerful, and he defeated the JLA and an alternate evil Superman??

I guess what it all comes down to is you believe the hype, and i wanna see the product tested before i attest to it.

In the case of MM, he's had more loses against the "S" shield than any
victories...and his win against Ultraman was simply because Ultraman was weakened...I have the issue. MM has also admitted that Superman is more powerful...hell, everyone on the league has admitted it at some point.

I have no problem with carefully gauging SMP power, but there is a difference when he powers a dynasty full of Superman and above beings.

Originally posted by Accel
That's kind of like saying if Lobo defeated all of Heaven and Hell, then how powerful could they possibly be?

Except, Lobo's never beaten heaven and hell. He has a deal with them.

Accel
Except, Lobo's never beaten heaven and hell. He has a deal with them.
Because they couldn't handle him. Still, it's not any different than saying something like Dominus must not be very powerful if Superman beat him or something like that.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Accel
Because they couldn't handle him. Still, it's not any different than saying something like Dominus must not be very powerful if Superman beat him or something like that.

Still a huge difference from saying Lobo beat heaven and hell...

laughing

Soujaboy

laughing

I think you've contradicted yourself. Earlier uniomni had a problem with one of Supermans feats, so he questioned you about it. You stated that it's cannon proof and that it happened, and you said that neither him nor you could stand against the feat. Thor defeats these Celestial gods and it's cannon proof, so why are you trying to stand against the feat? What makes Supermans feats any more believable than Thor's?

Avalonofthewind
I think you've contradicted yourself. Earlier uniomni had a problem with one of Supermans feats, so he questioned you about it. You stated that it's cannon proof and that it happened, and you said that neither him nor you could stand against the feat. Thor defeats these Celestial gods and it's cannon proof, so why are you trying to stand against the feat? What makes Supermans feats any more believable than Thor's?

I have no doubt that RKT fought some powerful gods, but a celestial level group?

I'll need some canon proof of that. A single celestial is far more powerful than any skyfather. Was it said on panel anywhere that RKT is celestial level + himself anywhere?

batdude123
It doesn't really matter. Mr. Mxy=Exitar cool

Accel

laughing
Not to take it so literally, but it doesn't look good on their part if neither one couldn't handle him.

Soujaboy
I have no doubt that RKT fought some powerful gods, but a celestial level group?

I'll need some canon proof of that. A single celestial is far more powerful than any skyfather. Was it said on panel anywhere that RKT is celestial level + himself anywhere?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/08Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/09Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/010Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/011Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/012Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/013Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/014Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/015Thor.jpg

Avalonofthewind
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/08Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/09Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/010Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/011Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/012Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/013Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/014Thor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/015Thor.jpg

Love the artwork. It confirms though that they weren't all that powerful.
Even with that, Thor "won" through a technicality that a number of characters could have spotted. There wasn't any battle.

2 of the scans were too small to read, but thanks for taking the time to put these up.

Soujaboy
Love the artwork. It confirms though that they weren't all that powerful.
Even with that, Thor "won" through a technicality that a number of characters could have spotted. There wasn't any battle.

2 of the scans were too small to read, but thanks for taking the time to put these up.

What do you mean when you say they weren't all that powerful?

Avalonofthewind
What do you mean when you say they weren't all that powerful?

They didn't do anything. They practically begged Thor to not mess with their tapestry and were powerless (for some reason) to stop him. There wasn't any sort of battle there.

Soujaboy
They didn't do anything. They practically begged Thor to not mess with their tapestry and were powerless (for some reason) to stop him. There wasn't any sort of battle there.

How does that take any power from them? they couldn't stop him so they perished.

Avalonofthewind
How does that take any power from them? they couldn't stop him so they perished.

Well, they weren't "celestial level", they were simply "celestial beings" ones who watch from above type thing.

Thor even mocked them when they claimed they were gods of gods.

They showed no type of power whatsoever. Thor also "won" through a technicality. Batman's done things like that.

Soujaboy
Well, they weren't "celestial level", they were simply "celestial beings" ones who watch from above type thing.

Thor even mocked them when they claimed they were gods of gods.

They showed no type of power whatsoever. Thor also "won" through a technicality. Batman's done things like that.

so whats the difference between being "Celestial lv", and being a "Celestial lv" beings?

Avalonofthewind
so whats the difference between being "Celestial lv", and being a "Celestial lv" beings?

They were simply said to be "celestial beings"...ie. Many characters are celestial beings simply by their nature. Surfer is one, he travels the universe freely.
The celestials are a powerful race. Those guys sure weren't part of them nor on their level.

Soujaboy
They were simply said to be "celestial beings"...ie. Many characters are celestial beings simply by their nature. Surfer is one, he travels the universe freely.
The celestials are a powerful race. Those guys sure weren't part of them nor on their level.

So your claiming that Surfer is a celestial being, on the lv of these characters? You act as if these characters are weak, as though defeating them was no real feat. These beings had absorbed the energies of the fallen gods of Ragnarok for ages. How weak do you thing they could have been?

Avalonofthewind

Soljer
And you ignore the fact that they have absorbed the power of the fallen gods for millenia?

Imagine the sheer number of gods these beings have absorbed. And Thor mocked them, as if they were insignificant.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soljer
And you ignore the fact that they have absorbed the power of the fallen gods for millenia?

Imagine the sheer number of gods these beings have absorbed. And Thor mocked them, as if they were insignificant.

cosigned

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Soljer

They lived off the energy produced by the gods... Ragnarok gave them sustenance...

Where was the battle, where did these guy go up and absorb countless gods in battle? Thor mocked them as "gods of gods" and they were easily vanquised. Once caught, they begged him to join them.

A group of true Celestials would have obliterated Thor, hell, a SINGLE celestial would obliterate Thor.

Soujaboy
They lived off the energy produced by the gods... Ragnarok gave them sustenance...

Where was the battle, where did these guy go up and absorb countless gods in battle? Thor mocked them as "gods of gods" and they were easily vanquised. Once caught, they begged him to join them.

A group of true Celestials would have obliterated Thor, hell, a SINGLE celestial would obliterate Thor.

Every time Ragnarok came to past they absorbed the gods energy. they fed of the death of the gods continually growing stronger after each cycle. If Thor would have died, they cycle would have began anew, and the beings would have continued to feed and grow in power. Thor stopped these beings, which is a feat a few could have accomplished.

Avalonofthewind
Every time Ragnarok came to past they absorbed the gods energy. they fed of the death of the gods continually growing stronger after each cycle. If Thor would have died, they cycle would have began anew, and the beings would have continued to feed and grow in power. Thor stopped these beings, which is a feat a few could have accomplished.

They remind me of the wizard of oz. All powerful until dorothy discovers he's a little man behind the curtain... I understand what their role is and what they do.

All Thor did was find a loophole. He didn't "defeat" anyone in battle.

Batman took out white martians left and right with flames, it didn't make him ultra powerful.

And they definitely didn't come across anywhere near the level of Marvels "Celestials" themselves.

batdude123
They remind me of the wizard of oz. All powerful until dorothy discovers he's a little man behind the curtain... I understand what their role is and what they do.

Batman took out white martians left and right with flames, it didn't make him ultra powerful.

And they definitely didn't come across anywhere near the level of Marvels "Celestials" themselves.

shifty

Soujaboy

The character of the wizard of oz wasn't feeding of the continues deaths of a race of gods. he wasn't growing stronger after each cycle of deaths, and he wasn't a god to the gods.

He didn't defeat them in battle, yet they didn't kill him there selves. Why do you think that is?

Batmans feat is nowhere near the lv of Thor's feat.

Well we really wouldn't know, but I doubt they were.

batdude123

Um, in proportion to his class level? What the f**k? Yeah, I'd say about even.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by batdude123
Um, in proportion to his class level? What the f**k? Yeah, I'd say about even.

I wouldn't

batdude123
I wouldn't

I would. happy stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
The character of the wizard of oz wasn't feeding of the continues deaths of a race of gods. he wasn't growing stronger after each cycle of deaths, and he wasn't a god to the gods.

He didn't defeat them in battle, yet they didn't kill him there selves. Why do you think that is?

Well we really wouldn't know, but I doubt they were.

Vultures feed on the carcases of other animals and watch from above. It doesn't make them better than other animals.

Thor won through a loophole and we don't know how powerful they were. Even Thor implied that there was hyperbole with their comment.

You act as if Thor went in and slaughtered them in battle while they were destroying planets/galaxies.

It's not that different from Batman beating some White Martians...except in the case of the martians, we do KNOW that they are FAR above bats.

Soujaboy
Vultures feed on the carcases of other animals and watch from above. It doesn't make them better than other animals.

Thor won through a loophole and we don't know how powerful they were. Even Thor implied that there was hyperbole with their comment.

You act as if Thor went in and slaughtered them in battle while they were destroying planets/galaxies.

It's not that different from Batman beating some White Martians...except in the case of the martians, we do KNOW that they are FAR above bats.

It seems that your just debating this point so that it seems as if RKT is more powerful than Superman. wink Really, is that the case?

You can't compare what vultures do to what the fates did, well because vultures aren't gods who become stronger after each cycle of Ragnarok. confused

No, I act as if this was a feat that is beyond most feats. That it takes someone more powerful than your ordinary vulture to defy the fates, and send them to their fall. You my friend act as if there was nothing extraordinary about a pantheon of gods that grew stronger after each passing cycle of Ragnarok.

We also know that these gods were stronger than the asgardians, it's actually pretty simple concept to perceive.

Avalonofthewind
It seems that your just debating this point so that it seems as if RKT is more powerful than Superman. wink Really, is that the case?

You can't compare what vultures do to what the fates did, well because vultures aren't gods who become stronger after each cycle of Ragnarok. confused

No, I act as if this was a feat that is beyond most feats. That it takes someone more powerful than your ordinary vulture to defy the fates, and send them to their fall. You my friend act as if there was nothing extraordinary about a pantheon of gods that grew stronger after each passing cycle of Ragnarok.

We also know that these gods were stronger than the asgardians, it's actually pretty simple concept to perceive.

It seems to me like you try to divert points and add words to what I'm saying. You brought up Superman into this one...not I...

You were the one indicating that these beings were equal to celestials, not I. Let's not divert away from that.

In your own scans, Thor mocks them as hyperbole. Maybe they are as powerful as you believe, but there isn't any evidence to show it.

So by your examples, either RKT is above Celestial levels, or maybe those guys weren't quite as powerful as they were trying to make themselves out to be.

I go with the second option. Nothing hard to perceive there.

Soujaboy
It seems to me like you try to divert points and add words to what I'm saying. You brought up Superman into this one...not I...

You were the one indicating that these beings were equal to celestials, not I. Let's not divert away from that.

In your own scans, Thor mocks them as hyperbole. Maybe they are as powerful as you believe, but there isn't any evidence to show it.

So by your examples, either RKT is above Celestial levels, or maybe those guys weren't quite as powerful as they were trying to make themselves out to be.

I go with the second option. Nothing hard to perceive there.

Did I say they were equal to the celestials, or did I say they were Celestial beings?

Thor mocks them not because of there power, but because he's figured out what they have done and they now want to show him respect. As he said, they acted like children being caught and now facing punishment. Never did he say they were weak, he said he came as there doom.

Being Celestial beings means nothing I guess. Absorbing the energy of countless gods, countless times means nothing.

Soujaboy
Here go's a little bit more of Thors power

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK3.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki6.jpg

Sorry If you can'r read, I don't know how to blow them up.

Avalonofthewind
Did I say they were equal to the celestials, or did I say they were Celestial beings?

If you didn't mean to imply that they were on level with the celestials themselves, why didn't you simply say so?

Being a celestial being applies to many characters, many who aren't gods...

Thor mocks them not because of there power, but because he's figured out what they have done and they now want to show him respect. As he said, they acted like children being caught and now facing punishment. Never did he say they were weak, he said he came as there doom.

There was no reason to say they were weak when he mocked them as they begged for him to join them. If they were that powerful, why simply let Thor do that...they should have had dinner right there.

Being Celestial beings means nothing I guess. Absorbing the energy of countless gods, countless times means nothing.

It doesn't mean much, it simply means they feed off that particular energy. Thor was right in front of them, and they didn't feed, they were in fear.

Avalonofthewind
Here go's a little bit more of Thors power

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTK3.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/RTKLoki6.jpg

Sorry If you can'r read, I don't know how to blow them up.

Scan at 150dpi and use imageshack to host your pics. You avoid this problem. Imageshack even provides a tool where u can right click on a pic and it will upload it directly...saving a lot of time.

Soujaboy
If you didn't mean to imply that they were on level with the celestials themselves, why didn't you simply say so?

Being a celestial being applies to many characters, many who aren't gods...

There was no reason to say they were weak when he mocked them as they begged for him to join them. If they were that powerful, why simply let Thor do that...they should have had dinner right there.

It doesn't mean much, it simply means they feed off that particular energy. Thor was right in front of them, and they didn't feed, they were in fear.

Is it possible that Thor was more powerful than they were confused

Adam Warlock
More scans of RKT. Props to Scoobs:

1. http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00051ny.jpg
2. http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00068kt.jpg
3. http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00074ga.jpg
4. http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00089uv.jpg
5. http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00094gc.jpg
6. http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser0010119dg.jpg
7. http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00125od.jpg
8. http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00138aj.jpg
9. http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00144db.jpg
10. http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00153fb.jpg
11. http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00168jt.jpg
12. http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00176se.jpg
13. http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser0018190py.jpg
14. http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00205bz.jpg
15. http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00211yv.jpg
16. http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser0022230un.jpg
17. http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=numriser00249lp.jpg

Rune King Thor > Odin

Adam Warlock
Damn... Soujaboy already posted those.

Avalonofthewind
Is it possible that Thor was more powerful than they were confused

You tell us. They claim they were gods to gods, Thor comes in and finds their secret, mocks them and uses it against them to score a victory.

Nothing all that conclusive about that. It doesn't show the power of either side. Had their been a battle of some type, then it would have been certain.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>