KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre-Crisis Supes vs RK Thor with expectations

Pre-Crisis Supes vs RK Thor with expectations
Started by: Grimm22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Pre-Crisis Supes vs RK Thor with expectations

Supes finds out that RK Thor is trying to abolish freedom and set up his own personal empire on earth...

And Supes is VERY angry...

Can the strongest incarnation of Superman take down the nearly unstoppable Thor?

Yes, I know this has been done before, but Supes wasnt angry in it stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 09:32 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

I would rate the versions of Superman in this order

1.Superman Prime <---strongest version of superman, has the last green latern ring, and has the Sword of Superman, and has an entire empire following him, and his followers are superman 1 million level. Although he doesn't have many feats to back his power level, I think it is implied he is the strongest of all superman incarnations, due to him having the sword of superman, the last GL ring, and being able to power up an infinite number of followers to Superman 1 million level.

2.Superman Blue <--because the Millinium Giants stated that if Superman Blue ever mastered his powers, he would be the most powerful being/force/etc. in all of existence. P.S. he controlled all energy.

3. Superman 1 million (or is it all stars superman?) <---He is like PC superman in strength, speed, durability, except he doesn't share the same weaknesses as PC Superman, that and well at a weakened state he punched 80 million years into the future. One down side to him is that he is dying from being so powerful though. (His cells are so sun soaked that they are dying.)

4. Superboy Prime <---Although I want to place him higher, since he has a retcon punch, he still hasn't reached his full potential, and he his weaknesses can still be exploited, unlike the other versions of superman which have overcome their weaknesses. If the comics ever show him growing up to reach and or surpass PC supermans power level and intelligence level (I.E. constructing and inventing objects and or things that defy all logic) and overcoming his exploitable weaknesses then I see him as possibly taking #2 spot.

*PC Superman* <---he doesn't really fit into the rankings of strongest to weakest, because he was strongest when the writters wanted him to be I.E. sneezing away a solar system, holding a black hole together with his hands, etc. But he was also weakest when the writters wanted him to be, losing to a magic laso, almost being killed by Mumra, etc. If I had to rank him I would put him at #2 when he is written as rediculous strong, such as making new powers and solutions that defy all logic near instantly.

Last edited by Board Walker on Jul 12th, 2006 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 09:41 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

True erm

But, Superman Prime would destroy Thor without even a fight so stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 09:45 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

How comew every one is all the sudden a god and hulk is a germ???????

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 09:53 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

RKT, eats PC Superman, Superman Prime and Superman 1 million up. Superman Prime had a hell of a time with Solaris who was a skyfather level being, as where RKT would be almost on the same level as his half-brother Atum the God-Eater.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 10:20 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

RKT defeat Superman Prime? Need I mention Surtur who could have killled RKT with the sword of twilight, RKT didn't even really defeat Surtur by his own means.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 10:24 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor could have killed Sutur if it wasn't for the sword of twilight, even Sutur stated that. RKT defeated the celestial beings the ones that sit in the shadows, they where feeding off of the Ragnarok cycle which produces alot of energy. Superman Prime couldn't even beat Solaris, Superman Prime is more on a skyfahter level, Energy Superman would get murder. Rune King Thor is the most powerful sky-father god out there at the time, killed mangog with a gesture, he would rape any superman alive.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 10:31 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

RKT kills any lame assed version of the overrated overhyped sneeze machine.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 10:50 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Superman Blue was stated by the millinium giants that if he mastered his powers he would be the most powerful being in existence.

Millinium Giants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RKT

P.S. didn't Superman blue battle with two millinium giants and defeat them?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:16 PM
the Darkone

stated but never happened. As where Rune King Thor is full potential and what Odin dreamed for his so to be, most powerful Sky-father ever.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:21 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Pre-Crisis Supes vs RK Thor with expectations

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grimm22
Supes finds out that RK Thor is trying to abolish freedom and set up his own personal empire on earth...

And Supes is VERY angry...

Can the strongest incarnation of Superman take down the nearly unstoppable Thor?

Yes, I know this has been done before, but Supes wasnt angry in it stick out tongue

The strongest version of superman is superman merged with kismet, clown! Thor is a germ to pre-crisis superman.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:29 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Re: Re: Pre-Crisis Supes vs RK Thor with expectations

Originally posted by SuperChangeling
The strongest version of superman is superman merged with kismet, clown! Thor is a germ to pre-crisis superman.

You mean pre-crisis superman is a germ to Rune King Thor, Rune King Thor will abuse pre-crisis superman as pre-crisis Darkseid abuse superman. RKT is on a elder god level, killed mangog with a gesture.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:32 PM
Priest

to add to that, odin feared mangog.
defeating mangog they way RKT did, is amazing.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:39 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Pre Crisis with Kismet defeated Imperiex WHO is a massive multiversal power, RKT is a bug to Kismet-Superman.

Kismet-Superman>Imperiex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RKT

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:42 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

How Rune King Thor, didnt know what RKT ment sorry, yeah RTK wins.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:46 PM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jesse7
Pre Crisis with Kismet defeated Imperiex WHO is a massive multiversal power, RKT is a bug to Kismet-Superman.

Only the hulk, the goku gohan vegeta trunks fusion and beast hulk could beat superman-kismet.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:48 PM
the Darkone

What the f**k?Pre Crisis with Kismet defeated Imperiex WHO is a massive multiversal power, RKT is a bug to Kismet-Superman.

you mean post crisis superman w/kismet defeated Imperiex, who a f**king joke. RKT will kill anyform of superman, Kismet Superman was used for one issue as where the other superman incarnation where use multiple times. RKT killed a skyfather being and Celestail beings.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:49 PM
Board Walker

Actually, I think Imperiex at full power could defeat Kismet-Superman, wasn't Imperiex weakened from fighting the Spectre and a big chunk of Dc by the time he fought Kismet Superman? I will need to read more on that.

Originally posted by the Darkone
you mean post crisis superman w/kismet defeated Imperiex, who a f**king joke. RKT will kill anyform of superman, Kismet Superman was used for one issue as where the other superman incarnation where use multiple times. RKT killed a skyfather being and Celestail beings.

Wow, you don't know what your talking about when it comes to Imperiex, he was destroying countless universes and he absorbed a universe for energy after he battled the Spectre.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:49 PM
Priest

wasnt kismet superman, just superman merged with DC eternity?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:52 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Kismet is the guardian of the Dc multiverse I think, if thats so then Kismet>>>>>>eternity, and would be on level with True Eternity (the multiversal eternity).

Either way, Imperiex was and still is a massive multiversal power, and Kismet-Superman>him.

But then again, their is no way to know truly how powerful Kismet is, I don't know how powerful the multiversal eternity is.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:54 PM