What about Bootstrap BIll Turner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jrock0382
Everyone has forgotten about Bootstrap...Yes Will Turner has something special coming up in the third but its def. not with elizabeth...shell def. end up with jack and will is gonna be pissed so hes gonna betray them all to release his father from davy jones and from there on i have no dam clue but it makes a lot of sense....will turner is going bad ass....and jack is gonna be the drunken hero we all love lol......

spencerspider
um bootstrap will most likely help his son stop jones again

LovelyOne
Originally posted by jrock0382
Everyone has forgotten about Bootstrap...Yes Will Turner has something special coming up in the third but its def. not with elizabeth...shell def. end up with jack and will is gonna be pissed so hes gonna betray them all to release his father from davy jones and from there on i have no dam clue but it makes a lot of sense....will turner is going bad ass....and jack is gonna be the drunken hero we all love lol......

I totally agree with you on the Will being more concerned about his father than Elizabeth thing...bringing Bill back was disneys excuse for jack and liz getting together in PotC3. IMO They wouldnt have added all that Liz.Jack chemistry if they wern't gonna get together in some way. Also Liz has changed personality. She wont be the same lady-like, honest girl Will fell in love with, she is turning into a pirate..

jessigem
woah, i totally forgot that will hasn't really seen liz's pirate side yet.....he grew up with her being a prim and proper girl. maybe HE doesn't like HER anymore.

spencerspider
lol maybe..

jessigem
that would be a change.....and a violation of disney law.....but i guess since they're all pirates it doesn't matter.erm

LovelyOne
Originally posted by jessigem
that would be a change.....and a violation of disney law.....but i guess since they're all pirates it doesn't matter.erm

exactly the film already has broken a few moulds. One being the fact they introduced a dark hero like Jack sparrow. Is he good, is he bad? hehe

And another being the fact they actually made a jack/Liz chemistry work on screen. They didnt cut it out of this one like they did with the first. Check the deleted scenes of CotBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.