Silver Surfer/Rune King Thor run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
SS and RKT run this gauntlet...how far will they get...or will they complete it altogether?

1. Batman/Robin
2. Wolverine/Sabretooth
3. Carnage/Venom
4. Flash/Quicksilver
5. Hulk/Juggernaut
6. Kyle Rayner/Wonder Woman
7. Morg/Firelord
8. Superman/Orion
9. Champion(power gem)/Drax
10. Darkseid/Thanos
11. Surtur/Ymir
12. Parallax/Ion
13. Atum/Exitar
14. Galactus/Imperiex Prime
15. Spectre/Tribunal

Rols
Ohh, i think they get stop in either 10 - 12.

Tassadar
Stop at 12.

galan7777777
i dont see them making it past #9, but if so they would definatley stopped at 12

Molecule man
stops at 12 RKT and SS gets detroyed long before that

BobbyD
It would be interesting if # 10 had prep (to see the outcome of this battle). I think Thanoseid would be a devastatingly effective duo, given some prep. As is, I think SS could preoccupy Darkseid long enough for RKT to subdue Thanos. Would Omega Beams have an affect on SS?
They stop at 12 for sure. And I don't know enough about 11 to make a call.

General Kon-El
Surtur and Ymir

Soljer
Twelve sounds about right.

charlemagne9746
Well, I didn't add this to the post...but all of the teams that SS/RKT fight have prep.. These teams know all there is to know about SS/RKT. In turn...SS/RKT know all there is to know about the other teams. There are no real surprises in these fights.

Soujaboy
They stop at 11, as SS would be the wink link.

rotiart
10 would stop them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied is already at RKT power or more according to the original Jack kirby character. Thanos is already at current surfer power lvls. They stop at 10.

Validus
Stop at Thanos/Darkseid.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied is already at RKT power or more according to the original Jack kirby character. Thanos is already at current surfer power lvls. They stop at 10.

Nah, I think this is current Darksied who I couldn't fathom to be on the lv of Thor(RK). Thanos is more powerful than SS, but we all know that Thor knows a "spell to catch a witch and turn her into the wind", by by Skyfather lv beings wink

Inhuman

you have all your info screwed up wacko

Validus
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Nah, I think this is current Darksied who I couldn't fathom to be on the lv of Thor(RK).
Current Darkseid has the Anti-Life Equation. Well beyond any form of Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
you have all your info screwed up wacko

NO I dont', When you own 50,000 comics like I do, and have been reading ur dad and grand dad's comics since you were five, then you tell me my info is screwed up. Darksied is more powerful than Rkt. The beings you see in the comics are called avatars. If any new god was to go to earth in thier true form, the earth would be dust. The new Gods are Giants. The size of the infinites or more. Go read some Fourth world comics and tell me my info is screwed up then.

bigbran
NO I dont', When you own 50,000 comics like I do, and have been reading ur dad and grand dad's comics since you were five, then you tell me my info is screwed up. Darksied is more powerful than Rkt. The beings you see in the comics are called avatars. If any new god was to go to earth in thier true form, the earth would be dust. The new Gods are Giants. The size of the infinites or more. Go read some Fourth world comics and tell me my info is screwed up then. the infinates hand is way bigger than eternity.
thanos is more powerful than surfer, and darkseid(unless ale) isnt at a rkt level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
the infinates hand is way bigger than eternity.
thanos is more powerful than surfer, and darkseid(unless ale) isnt at a rkt level.

Surfer has been upgraded, which is why I said they are equal, and Darksied, the true Darksied is much more powerful than RKT. have you read any fourth world comics?

Soujaboy
NO I dont', When you own 50,000 comics like I do, and have been reading ur dad and grand dad's comics since you were five, then you tell me my info is screwed up. Darksied is more powerful than Rkt. The beings you see in the comics are called avatars. If any new god was to go to earth in thier true form, the earth would be dust. The new Gods are Giants. The size of the infinites or more. Go read some Fourth world comics and tell me my info is screwed up then.

You OWN 50,000 comics no expression

Soujaboy
Surfer has been upgraded, which is why I said they are equal, and Darksied, the true Darksied is much more powerful than RKT. have you read any fourth world comics?

Thanos has also been upragded wink

bigbran
Thanos has also been upragded wink even if he wasnt, he is still over ss.

Soujaboy
even if he wasnt, he is still over ss.

yes

Rols
The thing is weve got RKT, Thanoseid is w/ no prep here thats why i think it could go either way. Bare in mind they would have to be fighting in neutral ground OE would'nt have similar effect as in DC universe.

bigbran
You OWN 50,000 comics no expression i guess the more comics you own, doesnt mean you have more knowledge.

bigbran
NO I dont', When you own 50,000 comics like I do, No wonder you have never been with a girl. eek!

Rols
Darksied is more powerful than Rkt. The beings you see in the comics are called avatars. If any new god was to go to earth in thier true form, the earth would be dust. The new Gods are Giants. The size of the infinites or more. Go read some Fourth world comics and tell me my info is screwed up then.

Yet none of the new gods was able to close a tear from the fabric of space, Supes had to go in there and fixed it via heat vision..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rols
Yet none of the new gods was able to close a tear from the fabric of space, Supes had to go in there and fixed it via heat vision..

There are writers who dont' even read every comic that they should before writing. and hell, no one in the superman family of writers ever read what is written by other charcters. they just destroy and demolish already established things, just so supers can look good.

When superman visited New Genesis, and they showed him how the universe looked to them, he saw all the worlds as nothing more than marbles. They explained to him that the boom toobs depower or transmute the Gods to make them smaller and but a fraction of thier power, or the earth would turn to dust under thier true size and power. It is also said it works the other way around, and superman's power and size increases when he goes to new gen in a boom tube. With out the boom tube, he would be a microbe to them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You OWN 50,000 comics no expression

Yeah I been collecting since I was a kid and now am over 30. plus I got all of my dad's and grandads comics as well.

Jesse7
Nah, I think this is current Darksied who I couldn't fathom to be on the lv of Thor(RK). Thanos is more powerful than SS, but we all know that Thor knows a "spell to catch a witch and turn her into the wind", by by Skyfather lv beings wink

Their is no pre and post crisis DarkSeid, he was never affected by the crisis.

Secondly DS with the ALE is way above RKT, way above Galactus too, the ALE is infinite power that its source is beyond multiversal, read the comic where they meet the ALE.

Thirdly DS has never lost a battle, all his loses were retconned that they were avatars or that one guy pretending to be him.

^this was explained in 2000, and 2004 I think.

BuzzKiller
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
SS and RKT run this gauntlet...how far will they get...or will they complete it altogether?

1. Batman/Robin
2. Wolverine/Sabretooth
3. Carnage/Venom
4. Flash/Quicksilver
5. Hulk/Juggernaut
6. Kyle Rayner/Wonder Woman
7. Morg/Firelord
8. Superman/Orion
9. Champion(power gem)/Drax
10. Darkseid/Thanos
11. Surtur/Ymir
12. Parallax/Ion
13. Atum/Exitar
14. Galactus/Imperiex Prime
15. Spectre/Tribunal

they stop for sure at 12. parallax and ion were at unbelievable levels. this is if they get past darkseid and thanos. parallax and ion were perhaos two of the most powerful characters in dc. besides characters likes spectre and such

Rols
There are writers who dont' even read every comic that they should before writing. and hell, no one in the superman family of writers ever read what is written by other charcters. they just destroy and demolish already established things, just so supers can look good.

When superman visited New Genesis, and they showed him how the universe looked to them, he saw all the worlds as nothing more than marbles. They explained to him that the boom toobs depower or transmute the Gods to make them smaller and but a fraction of thier power, or the earth would turn to dust under thier true size and power. It is also said it works the other way around, and superman's power and size increases when he goes to new gen in a boom tube. With out the boom tube, he would be a microbe to them.

Yeah that would really ruin a characters, they should have better screening when someone writes certain Char. DC/Marvel.. So Supes is more powerfull than them when in Genesis never heared that before..

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
Their is no pre and post crisis DarkSeid, he was never affected by the crisis.

Secondly DS with the ALE is way above RKT, way above Galactus too, the ALE is infinite power that its source is beyond multiversal, read the comic where they meet the ALE.

Thirdly DS has never lost a battle, all his loses were retconned that they were avatars or that one guy pretending to be him.

^this was explained in 2000, and 2004 I think. Well obviously!!
We are talking about Darkseid without the ALE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah that would really ruin a characters, they should have better screening when someone writes certain Char. DC/Marvel.. So Supes is more powerfull than them when in Genesis never heared that before..

Supers isn't more powerful than them when he reaches New Genesis, he just increases to match the lvl of thier world. He still cant beat Orion in a hand to hand on earth or New Genesis. And light ray could simply drop a blue sun or red star in supes lap. lol.

Rols
Supers isn't more powerful than them when he reaches New Genesis, he just increases to match the lvl of thier world. He still cant beat Orion in a hand to hand on earth or New Genesis. And light ray could simply drop a blue sun or red star in supes lap. lol.

Then i completely do not understand why none (new gods) could fixed that space rift cept Supes when he visited their world consider Supes was not there equal.. PIS then..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Then i completely do not understand why none (new gods) could fixed that space rift cept Supes when he visited their world consider Supes was not there equal.. PIS then..

Of Course. Superman should be able to defeat One NEw God. They are among the Oldest living things in the universe with more battles than the entire corps combined. They have had battles that have lasted weeks or longer. Jack Kirby was brilliant when he made the New Gods. Then someone at dc messed up his stuff and i think he went back to marvel and redid his idea again and came up with the eternals. Marvel did it's cosmic race much better than dc did thiers. and we have much better showings from marvel's race of Gods. Even Tho marvel has thier race of Gods lower on the totem pole with the exception of Thanos and some good showing by Sersi. But for all intents and purposes, The New Gods are supposed to be almost at the top of the dc latter. But I can't wait until the Gods of the 3rd world make thier appearance. The ones that are waaaay more powerful than the new Gods. That should be some good story telling if they do it right.

Superboy Prime
Don't you get it? Because it's a job for Superman!

Jesse7
Supes.....in his true form (gen) is...so.....l33t....read the comic.....its just so l33t....

Jesse7
Well obviously!!
We are talking about Darkseid without the ALE.

Ahhh DS without the ALE...well in that case I say DS still takes it over them, he out classes them in every stat, and dont tell me he lacks speed he has that covered because one of his avatars has speed blitzed the entire Pre-Crisis JLU including supes and flash.

Besides the OE is infinite in speed and tracking, the OE would mean instant erasing of RKT and SS thus they would lose =/. The only ones safe from OE are those are purposely protected by the source itself.

Stupid Rookie
I think they will get stopped at 10, but if they manage to make it past 10, 11 stops them for sure. Surtur/Ymir are both basically Odin level beings, with powers beyond SS and Thor's. I all still not sure if this is RKT, but even if it is, they go down. Surtur is the ancient enemy of Odin and all of A. Ymir is also very powerful.

Priest
12 stops them

juggernaut66666
They won't get passed darkseid and thanos

sexyking
They definately stop at 10 although i am skeptical about that but i see it going like this Thanos takes Surfer and darkseid takes Rkt.

Priest
Originally posted by sexyking
They definately stop at 10 although i am skeptical about that but i see it going like this Thanos takes Surfer and darkseid takes Rkt.
Rkt can take darkseid. he weilds the most powerfull magic in the MU. he takes out skyfathers with gestures.

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
They won't get passed darkseid and thanos
maybe, surfer is the weakest link on the team..RKT surely wont go down without a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.