KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer/Rune King Thor run the gauntlet

Silver Surfer/Rune King Thor run the gauntlet
Started by: charlemagne9746

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Silver Surfer/Rune King Thor run the gauntlet

SS and RKT run this gauntlet...how far will they get...or will they complete it altogether?

1. Batman/Robin
2. Wolverine/Sabretooth
3. Carnage/Venom
4. Flash/Quicksilver
5. Hulk/Juggernaut
6. Kyle Rayner/Wonder Woman
7. Morg/Firelord
8. Superman/Orion
9. Champion(power gem)/Drax
10. Darkseid/Thanos
11. Surtur/Ymir
12. Parallax/Ion
13. Atum/Exitar
14. Galactus/Imperiex Prime
15. Spectre/Tribunal

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 07:36 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Ohh, i think they get stop in either 10 - 12.

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 08:04 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Stop at 12.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 04:04 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i dont see them making it past #9, but if so they would definatley stopped at 12

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 04:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molecule man

stops at 12 RKT and SS gets detroyed long before that

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 04:29 PM
Molecule man is currently offline Click here to Send Molecule man a Private Message Find more posts by Molecule man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

It would be interesting if # 10 had prep (to see the outcome of this battle). I think Thanoseid would be a devastatingly effective duo, given some prep. As is, I think SS could preoccupy Darkseid long enough for RKT to subdue Thanos. Would Omega Beams have an affect on SS?
They stop at 12 for sure. And I don't know enough about 11 to make a call.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 04:32 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Surtur and Ymir

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 04:34 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Twelve sounds about right.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 05:48 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Well, I didn't add this to the post...but all of the teams that SS/RKT fight have prep.. These teams know all there is to know about SS/RKT. In turn...SS/RKT know all there is to know about the other teams. There are no real surprises in these fights.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:14 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

They stop at 11, as SS would be the wink link.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:21 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

10 would stop them.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:25 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darksied is already at RKT power or more according to the original Jack kirby character. Thanos is already at current surfer power lvls. They stop at 10.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:26 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Stop at Thanos/Darkseid.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:28 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied is already at RKT power or more according to the original Jack kirby character. Thanos is already at current surfer power lvls. They stop at 10.

Nah, I think this is current Darksied who I couldn't fathom to be on the lv of Thor(RK). Thanos is more powerful than SS, but we all know that Thor knows a "spell to catch a witch and turn her into the wind", by by Skyfather lv beings wink

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:37 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

you have all your info screwed up wacko

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:38 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Nah, I think this is current Darksied who I couldn't fathom to be on the lv of Thor(RK).

Current Darkseid has the Anti-Life Equation. Well beyond any form of Thor.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:40 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inhuman
you have all your info screwed up wacko

NO I dont', When you own 50,000 comics like I do, and have been reading ur dad and grand dad's comics since you were five, then you tell me my info is screwed up. Darksied is more powerful than Rkt. The beings you see in the comics are called avatars. If any new god was to go to earth in thier true form, the earth would be dust. The new Gods are Giants. The size of the infinites or more. Go read some Fourth world comics and tell me my info is screwed up then.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:40 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

NO I dont', When you own 50,000 comics like I do, and have been reading ur dad and grand dad's comics since you were five, then you tell me my info is screwed up. Darksied is more powerful than Rkt. The beings you see in the comics are called avatars. If any new god was to go to earth in thier true form, the earth would be dust. The new Gods are Giants. The size of the infinites or more. Go read some Fourth world comics and tell me my info is screwed up then.
the infinates hand is way bigger than eternity.
thanos is more powerful than surfer, and darkseid(unless ale) isnt at a rkt level.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:42 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
the infinates hand is way bigger than eternity.
thanos is more powerful than surfer, and darkseid(unless ale) isnt at a rkt level.

Surfer has been upgraded, which is why I said they are equal, and Darksied, the true Darksied is much more powerful than RKT. have you read any fourth world comics?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:45 PM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

You OWN 50,000 comics no expression

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 09:48 PM